xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When using two different products, can they be placed on the same body part, one on top of the other? For example, if I place Ursa Major on my shoulders, can I then use Flashpoint on top of it right after?
you can... but we recommend spreading it out if possible. for example.. use all the ursa on one side then the flashpoint on the other side of the body.

however... Flashpoint is meant to be applied to your stubborn areas.

Tunaking14

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
View attachment 216782

It just looks like a pistol. It's the ammo that makes it expensive.
Nice!! I have the FN 5.7 and was lucky to get a couple thousand rounds before prices went up but they were still an expensive round. I love mine!! How does the Ruger shoot? I'm thinking about getting another 5.7 for my wife but the FN 5.7 price is crazy high now.

Brianmc83

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The recomp on Ursa is just incredible. 6 weeks at 6mL and I am 8lbs heavier yet my belt has remained the same or maybe even loosened a bit.

I'm also taking 400mg of Paradoxine which might be helping as well. But think Ursa is doing the main work.
Damn 6ml never heard of anyone going this high. Have you tried a smaller dose prior to this? I am thinking of using 4ml for 2 months

MikeSumthin

MikeSumthin

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Damn 6ml never heard of anyone going this high. Have you tried a smaller dose prior to this? I am thinking of using 4ml for 2 months
I was thinking the same thing... I've been doing the sissy-mary 2ml's and still seem to blow through the bottles quick as anything.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol yeah I've been taking 2mls as well but really want to try higher dose will take advantage of the next BOGO hopefully this weekend
I’ve heard 3ml is ‘sweet spot’ in terms of cost/effect ratio. I’m in the UK but still looking to try this and the BOGO deals will help significantly as international shipping isn’t cheap

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice!! I have the FN 5.7 and was lucky to get a couple thousand rounds before prices went up but they were still an expensive round. I love mine!! How does the Ruger shoot? I'm thinking about getting another 5.7 for my wife but the FN 5.7 price is crazy high now.
I haven't even found one to shoot yet. 😕

botk1161

botk1161

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Without the BOGO’s that we have all got very used too, I would not be able to afford to run product at anywhere near the dose I have got used too.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m waiting a bit longer to write a review as I want to experiment with the dosage a bit but I still stand by initial feedback, these are amazing products. I need to stop using triton before bed 🤣

I want to see the difference of running them both at 3 or 4 ml a day vs 2ml a day to determine if it is more effective or diminishing returns
Interested in your follow posts on this

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m having issues with the BOGO in my cart.

some products are getting totaled to $0 for the two, others (Ursa) are showing full price for 3, with 1 free.. not sure if it’s just me or what.

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m having issues with the BOGO in my cart.

some products are getting totaled to $0 for the two, others (Ursa) are showing full price for 3, with 1 free.. not sure if it’s just me or what.
I had no issues. Just double-check the total.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I had no issues. Just double-check the total.
It’s technically taking the cheaper of the two products and discounting those, which is why the total wasn’t calculating. Not a big deal when you’re already getting free stuff lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve got 4 Ursa, 2 Hyperion, 2 Epichaos, 2 AET-50, all 60ml coming. Ursa and AET are both for me and my wife. I don’t want to crash cortisol and haven’t tried a cortisol supplement before so will probably go easy on the AET-50.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’ve got 4 Ursa, 2 Hyperion, 2 Epichaos, 2 AET-50, all 60ml coming. Ursa and AET are both for me and my wife. I don’t want to crash cortisol and haven’t tried a cortisol supplement before so will probably go easy on the AET-50.
someone is going to get er done! nice score~

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Where do people apply after the traps/delts/chest are full?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Really hoping I get something from Hyperion, I’ve had a major bust with the most popular test boosters lately, I know it’ll be subtle but looking to get some benefit with libido and motivation.
just give it a chance.. its pretty stronk tho so I think you will notice it soon enough. I had to lower the dose to 1 ml per day, and at that dose around the 45 day mark my libido was an 7.5/10 and my erection quality was at an easy 8.5/10

it just has gotten better as I have went. I am actually gonna close out this bottle and switch to trest/stano stack, and that will tell the real story. If trest can make me any hornier or not. :cool:

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
just give it a chance.. its pretty stronk tho so I think you will notice it soon enough. I had to lower the dose to 1 ml per day, and at that dose around the 45 day mark my libido was an 7.5/10 and my erection quality was at an easy 8.5/10

it just has gotten better as I have went. I am actually gonna close out this bottle and switch to trest/stano stack, and that will tell the real story. If trest can make me any hornier or not. :cool:
Sorry my post was confusing, I haven't started the Hyperion yet, the other oral test boosting products were what I was referring to! I have high hopes though for when it comes in.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry my post was confusing, I haven't started the Hyperion yet, the other oral test boosting products were what I was referring to! I have high hopes though for when it comes in.
no no, i understood, I just didnt want you to assume after a couple weeks if you didnt notice much not to give up hope!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I’m trying to check out it just redirects me back to cart. I’ve email the customer service and awaiting reply. Anyone know anything or offer any help? Cheers

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
We've reached out. Shoot me a PM regarding whatever introductions you're able to make. I've heard one of the big ones is not great to their smaller brands but I'm happy to keep an open mind.
Inboxed

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
its my notion that one should not carry the diet into PCT. I think you should be adding calories in. I personally would think that Ursa with Epichaos will shine here. that said you can most certainly run it during PCT.
I'm about to be running 4ml of Ursa and 4ml of Epichaos for a little while. For 12 weeks I've been cutting on 450mg of test along with Kronos and then along with Epiandro. I just came off the test. I have a TRT checkup next month. I'm leaning towards staying on a cut a bit longer and seeing how the Ursa/Epichaos treats me in a deficit.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
its my notion that one should not carry the diet into PCT. I think you should be adding calories in. I personally would think that Ursa with Epichaos will shine here. that said you can most certainly run it during PCT.
100% ^^^

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s the longest you can run Ursa for? I’m two months in and wanna do another two, is that good to go?