Best Ursa Major stack

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What’s the longest you can run Ursa for? I’m two months in and wanna do another two, is that good to go?
What are you getting from Ursa and how much are you using? I’ve been on 2ml for 2.5 weeks. Wondering if I should up it for week 4 to 3ml…

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are you getting from Ursa and how much are you using? I’ve been on 2ml for 2.5 weeks. Wondering if I should up it for week 4 to 3ml…
I would say bump up to 3ml, for me that’s been the sweet spot. I’ve dropped a good amount of weight without making drastic changes to my diet. My waist has definitely gone down too. Also strength is up quite a good bit. This is why i love this product, you can cut fat and still be strong, which is also why it’s hard for me to stop taking it

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
as long as you are not seeing a loss of action, and all other normal health signs are nominal I think its OK to continue. I myself took a break after 6 weeks and switched to Kronos. Now I am back to ursa after a 3 week blast.
Definitely haven’t noticed any drops in action or other health related changes, but I’ll always lean towards being cautious, so might stop my run in the next two week as well and use the rest of the product at a later stage

Foxx13

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just bumped up to 3ml today, have two 60ml bottles and running them out. It was 2.5 weeks at 2ml/day and the rest at 3ml a day. Lately everything has been clicking, workouts, recovery, and my numbers are climbing back up again which is great but it’s hard to k ow exactly what Ursa has been doing to contribute.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
I just bumped up to 3ml today, have two 60ml bottles and running them out. It was 2.5 weeks at 2ml/day and the rest at 3ml a day. Lately everything has been clicking, workouts, recovery, and my numbers are climbing back up again which is great but it’s hard to k ow exactly what Ursa has been doing to contribute.
Who knows for sure! but at a minimum, the skin of lifters has never been healthier thanks to apex alchemy :LOL:

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well, for one, its causing hypertrophy, and fat loss simultaneously. it also improves BP and insulin sensitivity. You will likely see a stagnation of weight scale changes, but the visual difference in the mirror usually tells the story.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
well, for one, its causing hypertrophy, and fat loss simultaneously. it also improves BP and insulin sensitivity. You will likely see a stagnation of weight scale changes, but the visual difference in the mirror usually tells the story.
Improvements in BP and insulin sensitivity? When is the next BOGO? I have to restock on more URSA!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IDK guys... you want me to start twisting the Nos fathers' arm already? the last one was just a couple weeks ago! I'm liable to lose my job as the Lincoln driver. we need the trunk space.... and Renew can only drive cab overs. maybe Marne could step up when I'm gone~

:D

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
IDK guys... you want me to start twisting the Nos fathers' arm already? the last one was just a couple weeks ago! I'm liable to lose my job as the Lincoln driver. we need the trunk space.... and Renew can only drive cab overs. maybe Marne could step up when I'm gone~

Maybe it's time for an upgrade....

220616145904-air-nostrum-1-full-169.jpg

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I just upped my dose from 2ML to 3ml. Maybe a bigger size bottle since most of us have increased the dosages with fantastic results?

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would say bump up to 3ml, for me that’s been the sweet spot. I’ve dropped a good amount of weight without making drastic changes to my diet. My waist has definitely gone down too. Also strength is up quite a good bit. This is why i love this product, you can cut fat and still be strong, which is also why it’s hard for me to stop taking it
I'm 16 days in @ 4ml and loving it. I had stalled on my fat loss. this kicked it back in. Might cut back to 3ml and see how that goes. I bought 8 60ml bottles on there BOGO. problem is the wife is using it at 2ml a day and loving it, so I have to share. I wouldn't see why you couldn't continue to use, unless you just didn't want to?

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm 16 days in @ 4ml and loving it. I had stalled on my fat loss. this kicked it back in. Might cut back to 3ml and see how that goes. I bought 8 60ml bottles on there BOGO. problem is the wife is using it at 2ml a day and loving it, so I have to share. I wouldn't see why you couldn't continue to use, unless you just didn't want to?
One of the only 'long term problems' I've seen brought up is ursolic acid could potentially kill your swimmers while you're using it... so if you were trying to have a kid or something it could potentially be an issue.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
One of the only 'long term problems' I've seen brought up is ursolic acid could potentially kill your swimmers while you're using it... so if you were trying to have a kid or something it could potentially be an issue.
ngl this was a major selling point for me before I started using it

Tank88

Tank88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As Baldwanus mentions here, the potential swimmer problems is the only thing stopping me from running it 4 months straight. I’m not planning on having kids soon, but probably will in the next 12 months, I’m thinking cycling it might be the safe route to go. I honestly haven’t noticed anything bedroom related using this so maybe I’m being paranoid lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
As Baldwanus mentions here, the potential swimmer problems is the only thing stopping me from running it 4 months straight. I’m not planning on having kids soon, but probably will in the next 12 months, I’m thinking cycling it might be the safe route to go. I honestly haven’t noticed anything bedroom related using this so maybe I’m being paranoid lol
You should not experience anything negative in the bedroom because of this product.

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 59 years old and don't care about low swimmer count. LOL!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm 59 years old and don't care about low swimmer count. LOL!
Almost all of us here don't.
.... At least Most of the time.
And if someone wanted to ensure healthy swimmers, all they would need to do is discontinue the product.
I have never seen Anything to indicate that swimmer motility would be an issue after discontinuing this product/compound.

Last edited:
Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost all of us here don't.
.... At least Most of the time.
And if someone wanted to ensure healthy swimmers, all they would need to do is discontinue the product.
I have never seen Anything to indicate that swimmer motility would be an issue after discontinuing this product/compound.
Yep, my factory was barely operational from the start. After two kids came out healthy, I shut that bastard down for good (chemically and mechanically lol)

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Serious question. To what extent does this effect sperm? I actually like this affect so not trolling and wonder if it will have a significant affect? For me it’s a positive but I guess it’s circumstantial

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Serious question. To what extent does this effect sperm? I actually like this affect so not trolling and wonder if it will have a significant affect? For me it’s a positive but I guess it’s circumstantial
it can act as a spermicide. that's it. it doesn't change volume or force of ejaculate. just kills the lil swimmers while you take it.

saylee

saylee

Awards
Are there recommendations on how long someone should run Ursa Major? Also, recommended breaks in between? Reading all of this is pretty interesting. I'm already seeing some pretty cool things with Flash Point and am considering adding Ursa to the Mix.

P.brow17

P.brow17

Awards
I'm sure we have some long-term test subjects out there... let's see if they chime in. I myself like running 8 weeks then I take a small break and repeat.
I've ran 5 bottles straight, with flashpoint thrown in for the last three bottles. Hard to offer any input one way or another whether it should be cycled given that nature of the product. All I can say is I've seen steady improvements ever since I started it from a recomp standpoint. Vascularity is always there after application as well. Additionally, over the last 4 weeks, I've raised cals to maintenance since I sort of bottom-lined in my cut and have not gained a single dang pound - expected atleast a little bit of a rebound effect from being in a deficit for so long. I track every calorie and generally don't deviate from my regular meals, otherwise I would have started to think I am under-eating by now.

I always apply immediately after my AM shower and PM shower. Also use an exfoliating rag to really scrub the areas I apply (chest, clavicle, abdominal, shoulders, upper arms).