Best Ursa Major stack

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like so far only 2weeks in. My go to was StanoPlex as well. Debating up the dose to 3-4ml, just get nervous about the shedding.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I like so far only 2weeks in. My go to was StanoPlex as well. Debating up the dose to 3-4ml, just get nervous about the shedding.
How much is in 1ml of stanogen? I’m running 900mg/day in oral form without shedding. In week 6 now

CarlssXX

Awards
I'd run Ursa indefinitely but I need my boys to swim in a couple months so I can't be worried about being potentially infertile. Just can't take any chances.
Why does ursa major lovks you down? Or reduce fsh/lh?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why does ursa major lovks you down? Or reduce fsh/lh?
It reduces my sperm count. There are studies to back this up. Of course that doesn't mean it has the same effect for everyone.

CarlssXX

Awards
it doesn't lower sperm production, but it does exhibit spermicide qualities that reverses after discontinuing use.
So is there a possibility ti be shut down after use? Or possibly become infertile?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm not sure we will get the answer soon on this. we can't hardly find guys to test blood let alone their semen HAHAH
I had a test done. My count was very low while on Ursa. I'd have to look at my labs for exact numbers but I was told my count was very low.

Now I stopped taking Ursa and about a month later I got my wife preg. But unfortunately things didn't last and we need to try again soon.

I guess I can't exactly correlate Ursa to my sperm count but it seems to have possibly had an effect.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I had a test done. My count was very low while on Ursa. I'd have to look at my labs for exact numbers but I was told my count was very low.

Now I stopped taking Ursa and about a month later I got my wife preg. But unfortunately things didn't last and we need to try again soon.

I guess I can't exactly correlate Ursa to my sperm count but it seems to have possibly had an effect.
how many ml per day were you doing during this test? And how long were you using it. Thanks

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
how many ml per day were you doing during this test? And how long were you using it. Thanks
Like Big game alluded to ...
There is no way to be sure if a direct correlation between his "low" sperm count (whatever it was compared to his normal).

.... Although they could be related, the only way to know for "sure" would be to check sperm count before using, and then use the product (while changing No other factors), and then check sperm count again.
That is the only way to be relatively sure of if, and how much it affected sperm count.

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Like Big game alluded to ...
There is no way to be sure if a direct correlation between his "low" sperm count (whatever it was compared to his normal).

.... Although they could be related, the only way to know for "sure" would be to check sperm count before using, and then use the product (while changing No other factors), and then check sperm count again.
That is the only way to be relatively sure of if, and how much it affected sperm count.
I was just curious. personally, I am not concerned at all. I’ll be getting more and trying the other products. Perhaps there will be a Memorial Day sale 😍. Quality products and happy to support a local business.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was just curious. personally, I am not concerned at all. I’ll be getting more and trying the other products. Perhaps there will be a Memorial Day sale 😍. Quality products and happy to support a local business.
Thanks man, me too.
I wasn't disagreeing with him.
I was more agreeing...
If I were Big game, I'd probably lay off until the deed is done, myself.
:)

Last edited:
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any discount codes that can be used? Looking to get in on more products.

Ironpirate

Ironpirate

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know some dudes who would buy extra if it really beat the sh!t out of sperm lol
That's one of the reasons I love trest, you couldn't even get a 18yo latina pregnant while on that stuff.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, here's the deal on BOGOs

I'm not as much of a one man band these days; I've got people who run the numbers for me so I can do, you know, the chemistry/R&D stuff that gets you all your fun new toys. I have to show them these comments every month to convince them we'll make up the profit loss in volume.

So, it mostly boils down to: we can keep doing BOGOs fairly often if we raise the MSRP or we can keep prices low but not offer such deep discounts all the time.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

I'm not as much of a one man band these days; I've got people who run the numbers for me so I can do, you know, the chemistry/R&D stuff that gets you all your fun new toys. I have to show them these comments every month to convince them we'll make up the profit loss in volume.

So, it mostly boils down to: we can keep doing BOGOs fairly often if we raise the MSRP or we can keep prices low but not offer such deep discounts all the time.
One last BOGO hoorah with current prices so I can get in on some of the fun ;)

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

I love the products! But to be brutally honest without the BOGO's I won't be able to afford to run them. With this crippling inflation I've cut out my vacation, local travel and other things. I prioritize food and supplements but sadly it sounds like I may need to cut back. I do understand though. This economy sucks ballz.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@nostrum420
Had a close call, thought I shot one out amidst test/trest/tren. You’re the first I’ve heard succeeding with trest 🤣

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

I guess it depends how much you raise the MSRP. For us in Europe, the BOGOs help warrant/justify the hefty international shipping. Have you thought about contacting any European retailers? I know the guy behind a big one in UK/Europe

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I guess it depends how much you raise the MSRP. For us in Europe, the BOGOs help warrant/justify the hefty international shipping. Have you thought about contacting any European retailers? I know the guy behind a big one in UK/Europe
I like the idea of getting Apex goods inside EU = ) The shipping and import taxes (for anything imported outside of EU) makes a big difference on overall cost.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Guys I dont think Nos' post was a direct threat on raising prices, rather he was just saying take the BOGOs with stride.
In the meantime, when they are not running, just know that the profit margin on 60ml bottles is set to rock bottom so you can rest assured that you are always getting the best prices possible. also there could be sales from time to time at strong supps as well!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
We've reached out. Shoot me a PM regarding whatever introductions you're able to make. I've heard one of the big ones is not great to their smaller brands but I'm happy to keep an open mind.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Guys I dont think Nos' post was a direct threat on raising prices, rather he was just saying take the BOGOs with stride.
In the meantime, when they are not running, just know that the profit margin on 60ml bottles is set to rock bottom so you can rest assured that you are always getting the best prices possible. also there could be sales from time to time at strong supps as well!!
This. ^ I'd rather not hike prices if I can avoid it. I'll have to arrange a meeting where we can really drill into the numbers and see if there's anything we can do on the costs side. Maybe if we can find somewhere to reduce overhead we can maintain margins and spare y'all's wallets.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This. ^ I'd rather not hike prices if I can avoid it. I'll have to arrange a meeting where we can really drill into the numbers and see if there's anything we can do on the costs side. Maybe if we can find somewhere to reduce overhead we can maintain margins and spare y'all's wallets.
ah sheet ... there goes my job. 😢:(:confused::p:D😂 :cry:

i kid i kid ....

the Nos father needs someone to drive the caddy and open the trunk when needed ~ nam sayin?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The recomp on Ursa is just incredible. 6 weeks at 6mL and I am 8lbs heavier yet my belt has remained the same or maybe even loosened a bit.

I'm also taking 400mg of Paradoxine which might be helping as well. But think Ursa is doing the main work.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When using two different products, can they be placed on the same body part, one on top of the other? For example, if I place Ursa Major on my shoulders, can I then use Flashpoint on top of it right after?