Best Topical Fat Burner?

Dedicated100

Awards
Hey y'all I'm new to the forum and all just wanted to see what y'all had as an insight on the topic. Looking to get rid of some stubborn fat deposits so I can get working on the Beach Body. What have you guys tried what did you like and what kinda results. Thanks.

VOTED BEST TOPICAL FAT BURNER.png

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Genomyx Eviscerate Smolder/Abliderate Advanced.....if you go to their sub-forum im pretty sure matt *dsade* has a few posts about using both of them together :p

keep in mind, topical fat burners are "more" effective when you're already at a lower bf%

ericool007

ericool007

Awards
  • Established
Topical fat burners are more like topical diuretics tbh, caffiene and aminophyline do an ok job at tightening the skin and pulling out a little bit of excess water but unless you have a low bodfat% and visible abs already I would say its a waste of money imo. I used AB solutions and i like it for 20 bucks ill prbly buy it again.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Topical fat loss products are not fat burners. Some topical fat loss products do contain diuretic ingredients like caffeine.

Topical fat loss products release localized FFA's into the blood stream to be used for energy. If one is not in caloric deficit these FFA's will be returned to storage in adipose tissue.

There are many products that have a variety of active from Yohimbine, glycyrrhetinic acid, forskolin, Rasberry Ketones and the likes.

Some of these actives, yohimbine and glycyrrhetinic acid to name a couple, can cause localized water retention, therefore a diuretic like caffeine is incorporated to offset those sides.

None "burn" fat.

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Topical fat loss products are not fat burners. Some topical fat loss products do contain diuretic ingredients like caffeine.

Topical fat loss products release localized FFA's into the blood stream to be used for energy. If one is not in caloric deficit these FFA's will be returned to storage in adipose tissue.

There are many products that have a variety of active from Yohimbine, glycyrrhetinic acid, forskolin, Rasberry Ketones and the likes.

Some of these actives, yohimbine and glycyrrhetinic acid to name a couple, can cause localized water retention, therefore a diuretic like caffeine is incorporated to offset those sides.

None "burn" fat.
This exactly. That said, a topical product can be a great choice in a caloric deficit, particularly due to the "time-release" nature of many such products. Abliderate Advanced is great in this respect.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established

None "burn" fat.
That being the case, what can we speculate happens when one adds clen into this equation (topically, not orally)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That being the case, what can we speculate happens when one adds clen into this equation (topically, not orally)
Here is one discussion:

Enhancing Your Napalm: Anyone clen do it!

Alternatives to clen WRT enhancing Napalm/Lipo Ultra

Enhancing Napalm/Lipo Ultra with nicotine

Napalm + Lipoderm Ultra + Clen and EC stack

Napalm and Clen

There was a day when Avant Research/Labs had a forum and we discussed many much more advanced topics. Sadly they have not sponsored here in over two years :(

But they are in the archives if you run a search or you can visit the old threads here: Avant Research/Labs

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
BTW - dsade had a hand (I believe he did - its been so long now I can be sure which ones) in the research and development of some of the very effective topical fat loss products that AvantLabs produced.

baldwanus

baldwanus

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
BTW - dsade had a hand (I believe he did - its been so long now I can be sure which ones) in the research and development of some of the very effective topical fat loss products that AvantLabs produced.
IIRC, all the "carriers" used in genomyx's topicals are the same ones used by AvantLabs back in the day

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have not seen them lately but it is very likely the case as they were very effective.

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Here is one discussion:

Enhancing Your Napalm: Anyone clen do it!

Alternatives to clen WRT enhancing Napalm/Lipo Ultra

Enhancing Napalm/Lipo Ultra with nicotine

Napalm + Lipoderm Ultra + Clen and EC stack

Napalm and Clen

There was a day when Avant Research/Labs had a forum and we discussed many much more advanced topics. Sadly they have not sponsored here in over two years :(

But they are in the archives if you run a search or you can visit the old threads here: Avant Research/Labs
Thanks man i'll have to dig through there for some fun reading

TheDarkHalf

TheDarkHalf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah i'm already in on that thread....i'm using clenviscerate now which is why i asked the question. Doing 110mcg twice per day with my eviscerate.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've only found topical clen to help in the diuretic aspect

Dedicated100

Awards
Thanks y'all I was actually looking at the Evascerate. Just wanted to see what y'all thought on the subject thanks a lot.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established