Unanswered Best Timing for 11 oxo

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hello, i would ask in your opinion if is best take 11oxo pre or post workout.
I work out in the morning at 10:30 so i could take it at 9:00 pre work out or at 12:00 post workout.
The second dose i would like ask if is better take it in the evening or before bed if don t give any problem for sleep good.

P.s i ask that beceause i heard that low cortisol can give lower level of energy and i don t want this during my work out of course.

P.p.s i stack it with 1 andro and epiandro and my 11 oxo is transdermal version

Thanks for who answer :)

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
it doesnt matter what time of day you take it. it matters that you take it at even intervals to keep blood levels maintained.

take it 2x/day, at 12 hour intervals

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
This should go in the anabolic section (heads up for next time).

I split my 11 doses twice a day so for you I would just do your am dose and then another one between like 4-6. Never interfered with my sleep. This should help lean you out especially with the other two compounds.

fransisco

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Really Thank you guys.
Perfect,if is not very important take it pre work out (I m scare about lethargy and low energy in the gym,plus I prefer dont take stimulant during PH cycle) i think I ll take it after my workout,and if not interfere with my sleep i ll take it about 1 hour before sleep (I red that for someone low cortisol during night has inproved quality of sleep,not sure if it s true but probably it won t make it worst)

really sorry for wrong section,i understand now