Best testorone or hgh boosting supplement

Diesel305

Awards
Hi
Anyone here that can reccomend a good testostrone or hgh boosting supplement? Theres so many n im sure most are bs. Im looking to build more mass n burn off a little bit of belly fat
Thanks

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Welcome to the forum. There are some great threads that discuss this topic already that you can find in the Supplements section. What are your current stats (height, weight, age, training experience, etc.)?

For natural test boosting products, the big 3 that get the most talk currently are Alphamax XT, M-Test, and Kingsblood. They are all solid products with some similar ingredients that can be beneficial for increasing test. I like that Alphamax XT also includes forskolin, which is an ingredient that can help improve body composition. Alphamax XT also contains a natural AI to limit cortisol and estrogen, along with ashwagandha which can help with recovery and stress reduction.

I would be curious to see what your current diet and training look like before suggesting that you start in with supplementing using a natural test product, but the three above will probably be the most recommended from other forum users. I would highly recommend reading some other conversations on this site and see what others are saying too. Alphamax XT would be my first recommendation though

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
John has you covered! I see that you are trying to burn fat + build muscle. That's very hard to do. I suggest you take a hard look at diet and training before spending money on supplements. A recomp is a slow process that usually leaves people frustrated because they don't see results as fast. I normally suggest either a lean bulk or a cut (even if it's a mini cut to get stubborn fat off before a lean bulk). Supplements definitely can help, but won't take place of proper diet and training suited for your goal of a recomp.

Tons of logs on the 3 products that John mentioned. All of them have good reviews. Up to you to decide what you want. We all respond differently to products. Gotta find what works best for you!

I will say that since you are wanting to get rid of a little fat, AlphaMax XT can really help you because of the addition of Forskolin.

Diesel305

Awards
Thanks for the replies. Im 27 wiegh 200 mostly muscle. My diet consist of brown rice, beans, chicken, steak, ground beef, whole wheat spaghettis, veggies on somedays, etc i also supplement whey protien, creatine mono, agmatine and just started with bcaas. I started the gym again about 8 or 9 months ago after bieng off for a few years but ive been pretty consistant with my diet and workout

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies. Im 27 wiegh 200 mostly muscle. My diet consist of brown rice, beans, chicken, steak, ground beef, whole wheat spaghettis, veggies on somedays, etc i also supplement whey protien, creatine mono, agmatine and just started with bcaas. I started the gym again about 8 or 9 months ago after bieng off for a few years but ive been pretty consistant with my diet and workout
It sounds like you're on a solid track with diet and training. If you're 8 or 9 months in with solid consistent training, you could look into adding a product like Alphamax XT in. No natural product is going to compare to anabolics, but adding in a well rounded natural product will definitely help you and give you and extra edge.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Natural Test booster I'd definitely have to agree with the above and say alphamax xt. I've used it multiple times with great results. Best Natty Test booster out there imo.

Diesel305

Awards
It sounds like you're on a solid track with diet and training. If you're 8 or 9 months in with solid consistent training, you could look into adding a product like Alphamax XT in. No natural product is going to compare to anabolics, but adding in a well rounded natural product will definitely help you and give you and extra edge.
thanks
Thanks im defiantaly considering it. Any side effects from alphamax?

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Sup3r pct by OL has a better ingredient profile than m test hands down. I love it so far

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
thanks
Thanks im defiantaly considering it. Any side effects from alphamax?
Let us know if you have any other questions about it. Since Alphamax XT is natural there really isn't any way to have side effects. The natural category is much different in regards to side effects and negative impacts when compared to other products like SARMs or PH's. A product like Alphamax XT shouldn't give you any problems

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
HGH supps are usually most helpful for mood, sleep, and recovery... only real hgh will have a dramatic effect (and pricetag ha). In that vein, Growth factor XT is geared to help all the above listed things, plus promote fat loss and libido via similar pathways.

for test boosters, CEL M-test is awesome and can be found pretty cheap if you get it on sale (was 2 for $50 just last week)

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
For a natural t-booster, I'd go with Gaspari Novedex XT. Booneman had a good comment regarding HGH above

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HGH supps are usually most helpful for mood, sleep, and recovery... only real hgh will have a dramatic effect (and pricetag ha). In that vein, Growth factor XT is geared to help all the above listed things, plus promote fat loss and libido via similar pathways.

for test boosters, CEL M-test is awesome and can be found pretty cheap if you get it on sale (was 2 for $50 just last week)
Second this. Don't go buy an HGH product thinking it's gonna be like HGH. It mainly helps with sleep which in turn helps with recovery.

My top 2 test boosters are M test and Alpha Max XT.

Check out this thread for feedback on M test: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/CEL/286622-competitive-edge-labs.html

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Natural testosterone booster, AlphaMax XT is hard to beat. It is a complete profile.

AlphaMaxt can be very useful during a cut and/or recomp/lean bulk.

It contains a full dose of Ashwagandha, which is most known and used for reducing cortisol and helping with stress and anxiety, but there are also studies showing it can improve muscle mass, strength, and endurance, which is beneficial at any time.

It also contains a full dose of tongkat Ali, another adaptogen that can help optimize hormone levels and balance, which can be especially valuable when dieting. Tongkat can also improve libido, which is always nice. I find the combination of tongkat and Ashwagandha provides a subtle but valuable mood elevation and reduction in stress/anxiety, which, again, can be helpful during a cut.

Forskolin has already been mentioned, and can be useful during cutting and lean bulking.

AlphaMax XT also contains a full dose of ferulic acid, which has been shown to improve mass and strength, which is valuable any time.

For HGH supplements, do not think that these will expedite recovery like real HGH, but they are good for increasing recovery to an extent. This is done through a deeper and most restful night sleep. Two of the best I have had are Growth Factor XT and HGH 4UP.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
For a natural t-booster, I'd go with Gaspari Novedex XT. Booneman had a good comment regarding HGH above
I'd second this. Also check out Testabolan by Iforce. Both great products

domin8r

Awards
i mean for test boosters, estrogenex 2nd gen. by hi-tech is real good because it also blocks estrogen

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
i mean for test boosters, estrogenex 2nd gen. by hi-tech is real good because it also blocks estrogen
I love estrogenex 2nd gen but ideally, it should be stacked with a dedicated test boosting product.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Natural testosterone booster, AlphaMax XT is hard to beat. It is a complete profile.

AlphaMaxt can be very useful during a cut and/or recomp/lean bulk.

It contains a full dose of Ashwagandha, which is most known and used for reducing cortisol and helping with stress and anxiety, but there are also studies showing it can improve muscle mass, strength, and endurance, which is beneficial at any time.

It also contains a full dose of tongkat Ali, another adaptogen that can help optimize hormone levels and balance, which can be especially valuable when dieting. Tongkat can also improve libido, which is always nice. I find the combination of tongkat and Ashwagandha provides a subtle but valuable mood elevation and reduction in stress/anxiety, which, again, can be helpful during a cut.

Forskolin has already been mentioned, and can be useful during cutting and lean bulking.

AlphaMax XT also contains a full dose of ferulic acid, which has been shown to improve mass and strength, which is valuable any time.

For HGH supplements, do not think that these will expedite recovery like real HGH, but they are good for increasing recovery to an extent. This is done through a deeper and most restful night sleep. Two of the best I have had are Growth Factor XT and HGH 4UP.
I agree 100%. I've used HgH Up probably 5x and readily enjoyed it. Also LOVE IGF2.