Best test booster?

pcarzola

Awards
Inhibit-E is pretty amazing man and it does lean me out as well.The only side that I am noticing is that I am thirsty all the time.My Viron will finally be here Tuesday.
Ya, Thirst and piss nonstop. Koi, have you taken the Most Wanted?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is the new natadrol any good? how is it compared to the old one?
Imo not as good. They changed the blend and weakened the best ingredient and gave it more cissus if I'm not mistaken. Haven't looked at the label in a while. But same dosage has to be ran. 8-12 pills. Not so much of a strength increase as og. It was still good though. I'll still run it again.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
And as far as the Viron, Im using the 5 on 2 off protocol. And for me, I can tell the days that im "off".
Your doing 5 days on and 2 off which is the same way I always dose any long jack or TKA supplement but you mentioned
that on the days you don't dose you can tell that you haven't dosed it but if your using a really good extract you should still
feel the effects even on the days you haven't dosed it.

pcarzola

Awards
Your doing 5 days on and 2 off which is the same way I always dose any long jack or TKA supplement but you mentioned
that on the days you don't dose you can tell that you haven't dosed it but if your using a really good extract you should still
feel the effects even on the days you haven't dosed it.
Gotcha. I dunno man. I have no doubt on the quality of BLR's extract though. Brundel pretty much prides himself on the quality of his raws. When I say I can tell when Im not taking it, I guess I mean that when I take it I can actually feel it if that makes sense. Ive never had that feeling with any of the million test boosters Ive tried. Most pronounced is the energy and feeling of well being. Plus the wood.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotcha. I dunno man. I have no doubt on the quality of BLR's extract though. Brundel pretty much prides himself on the quality of his raws. When I say I can tell when Im not taking it, I guess I mean that when I take it I can actually feel it if that makes sense. Ive never had that feeling with any of the million test boosters Ive tried. Most pronounced is the energy and feeling of well being. Plus the wood.
Oh yeah it makes sense but on your days off your WOOD should still be GOOD.;)

pcarzola

Awards
Got my Viron & Follidrone today.I can either add my last bottle of Formeron or inhibit-E to it.
Formeron would probably be ideal but the inhibit e is treating me great. Cant go wrong with either one koi in my opinion

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got my Viron & Follidrone today.I can either add my last bottle of Formeron or inhibit-E to it.
Niceeee.

Run viron, follidrone, and formeron for 4 months than run viron, follidrone, and inhibit-e for another 4 months.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Formeron would probably be ideal but the inhibit e is treating me great. Cant go wrong with either one koi in my opinion
I am enjoying Inhibit-E as well.I am on day 26 and I have really leaned out.The only side is extreme thirst for some reason.

Niceeee.

Run viron, follidrone, and formeron for 4 months than run viron, follidrone, and inhibit-e for another 4 months.
Sux that I only have 1 bottle of Formeron left man.I do know what to expect from Follidrone and Formeron as i have ran both seprately already.I am going to do Viron(5on/2off) with Formeron(2 pumps).

BTW PM sent halfhuman

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am enjoying Inhibit-E as well.I am on day 26 and I have really leaned out.The only side is extreme thirst for some reason. Sux that I only have 1 bottle of Formeron left man.I do know what to expect from Follidrone and Formeron as i have ran both seprately already.I am going to do Viron(5on/2off) with Formeron(2 pumps). BTW PM sent halfhuman
Yea that does suck. I have one in my stash too. Saving it. Even though we're working on a new AI that'll be better. Be ready for that. We'll all be good soon again ;-)

Viron looks good that way best way to run it.

That's a good stack. Pm answered

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea that does suck. I have one in my stash too. Saving it. Even though we're working on a new AI that'll be better. Be ready for that. We'll all be good soon again ;-)

Viron looks good that way best way to run it.

That's a good stack. Pm answered
I am so reread for the pre!

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been looking at all the responses and figured i'd give my opinion. Have run damn near every test booster there is worth running and although I loved Alphamaxx, I "felt" viron more. Only thing I enjoyed more than Viron was OG Bioforge Promax. But thats just because I respond very very well to fadogia. Bioforge v3 was good in terms of stamina and performance but not in terms of alpha maleness and agression. Each one has their own benefits and everyone responds differently to certain ingredients. Anything with Fadogia will be my favorite though

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
What is best daily test booster to take that doesn't need to be cycled off and increases libido, energy, mood, and assertiveness?
I don't think anyone who has actually used DIESEL TEST Procycle over the years since it dropped in 2009, or DIESEL TEST (the version up to 2010 or the current Limited Edition) will tell you nothing else worked as well for libido, energy, mood and assertiveness. Ive never seen it. Not with anything available that hasn't been banned.

muscle inc.

Awards
Another vote for Viron. Have tried lots of test boosters but nothing else even came close to it. On my 4th week. No denying the energy, positive mood, and libido. I know everyone is different but whether it's the tongkat or boron or both it 100% works for me.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for Viron. Have tried lots of test boosters but nothing else even came close to it. On my 4th week. No denying the energy, positive mood, and libido. I know everyone is different but whether it's the tongkat or boron or both it 100% works for me.
Glad it is. It's a very potent product.

pcarzola

Awards
Ya bro, i got folli, viron and inhibit e going right now. Im adding in most wanted here soon. Should sweeten up the stack nice. Running a log for IFN as soon as it arrives. When log is going check me out!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think anyone who has actually used DIESEL TEST Procycle over the years since it dropped in 2009, or DIESEL TEST (the version up to 2010 or the current Limited Edition) will tell you nothing else worked as well for libido, energy, mood and assertiveness. Ive never seen it. Not with anything available that hasn't been banned.
Really?. I took both the DTH and later tried DTP and saw nothing from either.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Ya I realize that its a funny question. The stack is amazing. Obviously by my question, The Inhibit E is the best OTC AI I have ever used. Really leaning me out. I pop 3 before bed and I wake up dry as F%&K in the morning. The Viron is probably the only test booster that Ive ever used that I actually "feel" and the Follidrone has really amped up my endurance. I have toyed around with the idea of adding Most Wanted to the stack. I had a hard time weighing if this supplement is a gimmick or not. So when Koi put out a promo code I pulled the trigger and ordered it this morning. Ill guess Ill find out if it works or not. Supposedly, it does well with Folli. But yes, this is the most effective "natty" stack that Ive ever done and Ive done a lot of them.
Glad its working well for you!!!

14.95 after using kois discount code is a steal for inhibit E!

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Really?. I took both the DTH and later tried DTP and saw nothing from either.
Sure you did, but let me guess, the SNS test booster worked? Hey everything doesn't work for everyone but I know DIESEL TEST and Procycle
has logs with hormone test results all over here and bb.com

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Your telling me you took a product with a 27 ingredient proprietary blend based on Tribulus and you noticed nothing? i dont believe it...
Ha ha ha good one...yeah a 1800mg + in one tablet proprietary blend. Shocking I know.

I'd leave this up to people who use products. No offense I don't take the word of reps, so Im ok if people don't take my word
but the logs exist, by non-GET DIESEL reps.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sure you did, but let me guess, the SNS test booster worked? Hey everything doesn't work for everyone but I know DIESEL TEST and Procycle
has logs with hormone test results all over here and bb.com

My comments had nothing to do with SNS. They were purely my own personal thoughts and I was just telling you both DTH and DTP didn't do a thing for me.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
My comments had nothing to do with SNS. They were purely my own personal thoughts and I was just telling you both DTH and DTP didn't do a thing for me.
Ok, I was taking a guess. What does SNS test boosters do for you? Works fantastic probably right?

I glanced at the first 26 of your reviews, every natty test booster you took you rated bad, so maybe you do not respond to any natty
test boosters. Which ones have you used that you responded to? As in stand alone, not stack with 2-5 other anti-estrogens/test boosters, etc?

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Ok, I was taking a guess. What does SNS test boosters do for you? Works fantastic probably right?

I glanced at the first 26 of your reviews, every natty test booster you took you rated bad, so maybe you do not respond to any natty
test boosters. Which ones have you used that you responded to? As in stand alone, not stack with 2-5 other anti-estrogens/test boosters, etc?
Does your product even use extracts? All I see is raw herbs, which do virtually nothing

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote

So hostile over one comment. Is this how you treat everyone who doesnt respond to your products?

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
So hostile over one comment. Is this how you treat everyone who doesnt respond to your products?
Actually that was me being calm and asking him a question. Wasn't hostility, wanted to know what does he respond to from SNS, because
from his logs hes never responded to any test booster.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
Does your product even use extracts? All I see is raw herbs, which do virtually nothing
My products use all extracts, however the FDA has specific guidelines for supplement facts and our panels are some
of the few that are compliant. For instance, if you list one item using botanical name, they all need to use botanical name,
if you have vitamins in the product, they can't be prop. blended, and nothing can be double listed. So anyway, for instance, if we use
Rhodiola standardized for XYZ, it will just say Rhodiola Root Extract. The FDA is very specific.

Previously, our products would read like: Tribulus (min. 20% Protodiocin, 5% blablabla) after the herb but to me it serves no purpose but to tell people what extract is in your product so they can assume if some other product claims that potency is a similar product.

So if you see Eurycoma Longifolia, don't assume all you see is "raw herbs," in a 1:1 potency. We have used some of the
more potent extracts available over the years.

Long story short, "All I see is raw herbs, which do virtually nothing" is implying when you add these raw herbs together the product does nothing, when actually its a non-educated statement. No disrespect to PES. I know those are your thoughts and views.

Now that I think about it, all our recent products use the word "Extract" after every herb. Look at the panel somewhere for JP8x or JP8x Hardcore. Thanks

pcarzola

Awards
My products use all extracts, however the FDA has specific guidelines for supplement facts and our panels are some
of the few that are compliant. For instance, if you list one item using botanical name, they all need to use botanical name,
if you have vitamins in the product, they can't be prop. blended, and nothing can be double listed. So anyway, for instance, if we use
Rhodiola standardized for XYZ, it will just say Rhodiola Root Extract. The FDA is very specific.

Previously, our products would read like: Tribulus (min. 20% Protodiocin, 5% blablabla) after the herb but to me it serves no purpose but to tell people what extract is in your product so they can assume if some other product claims that potency is a similar product.

So if you see Eurycoma Longifolia, don't assume all you see is "raw herbs," in a 1:1 potency. We have used some of the
more potent extracts available over the years.

Long story short, "All I see is raw herbs, which do virtually nothing" is implying when you add these raw herbs together the product does nothing, when actually its a non-educated statement. No disrespect to PES. I know those are your thoughts and views.

Now that I think about it, all our recent products use the word "Extract" after every herb. Look at the panel somewhere for JP8x or JP8x Hardcore. Thanks
Tribulus!?, say no more...lol

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried Analyzed stuff like Dopadex, T-Alatus, ChloroTest, Fenu400??? Comments?

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, can't post links yet.
Google Analyzed Suplements.

They are also on sale on Nutraplanet.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Under no illusion these types of supps will raise T levels to any meaningful level - I look for a positive mood push, libido bump, and a little extra snap in the gym. A few favorites of mine have included:

Endosurge Turbo (I rec running 2 bottles)
Straight up Tongkat (seek quality source)
DAA (I like 5g daily)
DTH (9 caps daily)

Best tboost stack I've ever ran hands down without a doubt was DAA + DTH. I was pumped all day, irritatingly horney, all day positive energy.... didn't want this stack to end. I broke out/got a bit oily too which is rare for me - I'm a pretty dry guy.

My .02¢

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
If I was "funds limited" I'd focus on the stuff that studies (mostly on rats) show as *most* effective: Anacyclus Pyrethrum, Bulbine Natalensis, and Fadogia Agrestis. DAA is so affordable, so...that too. After that, you can add what you can afford, IMO.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Under no illusion these types of supps will raise T levels to any meaningful level - I look for a positive mood push, libido bump, and a little extra snap in the gym. A few favorites of mine have included:

Endosurge Turbo (I rec running 2 bottles)
Straight up Tongkat (seek quality source)
DAA (I like 5g daily)
DTH (9 caps daily)

Best tboost stack I've ever ran hands down without a doubt was DAA + DTH. I was pumped all day, irritatingly horney, all day positive energy.... didn't want this stack to end. I broke out/got a bit oily too which is rare for me - I'm a pretty dry guy.

My .02¢
Have you used DIESEL TEST Pro-cycle?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I was "funds limited" I'd focus on the stuff that studies (mostly on rats) show as *most* effective: Anacyclus Pyrethrum, Bulbine Natalensis, and Fadogia Agrestis. DAA is so affordable, so...that too. After that, you can add what you can afford, IMO.
LJ 100; testosurge have human studies

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Someone better let the guys over on examine.com know then, LOL.

http://examine.com/supplements/Eurycoma+Longifolia+Jack/#summary7

http://examine.com/supplements/Fenugreek/#summary8

Compare that to Bulbine, for example:

"Three separate rat studies looking at serum testosterone levels note -significant- increases in circulating testosterone, and one study noted a decrease in estrogen levels as well. That being said, adverse effects have been reported on both the liver and kidneys with the exact same dosages seen to increase testosterone. The side-effects make this herb the most 'steroid-like' from what is indexed in Examine; up to you whether that is good or bad, but cycling this compound would be mandatory."

http://examine.com/supplements/Bulbine+natalensis/#summary3

Anyway, I don't want to turn this into the 'double blind placebo' .vs the 'paid studies' thread, to each their own on what they want to purchase.

HardEarned

HardEarned

Awards
everyone just wants a little test boost.

sense of well being, test rage, libido, strength, size, endurance. What is bad about test? nothing? lol jk...