Best TD Test Base besides Trest

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I was just answering your question...I wasnt directing any sort of negativity towards you sir

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well I knew it was DHT but fawk. It cant be as high on the DHT pole as Stano (true Stano, not epiandro)?
That I feel is true, based on personal experience. But I don’t shed - Stano at 1g/day doesn’t bug me, even when I ran it with DMZ & Dianadrol (Celtic’s old dry Dbol-oxime).

sanguine

Awards
just get some testosterone base or acetate raw powder from one of the more reputable vendors. You can dissolve 4 grams easy in a 30 mL bottle of Salvo transdermal carrier from Iron Legion. 1 mL upon waking, 1 mL in the early afternoon. way stronger than the prescription only androderm type stuff

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
just get some testosterone base or acetate raw powder from one of the more reputable vendors. You can dissolve 4 grams easy in a 30 mL bottle of Salvo transdermal carrier from Iron Legion. 1 mL upon waking, 1 mL in the early afternoon. way stronger than the prescription only androderm type stuff
You’ve done this I assume?

sanguine

Awards
You’ve done this I assume?
Oh yes. Its my test base for every cycle. I dont inject. The solution I prepare is 13.3% strength weight/volume. For comparison, prescription androgel is a puny 1.62%

I am currently using 2 mL testosterone transdermal, 1 mL boldenone acetate trasndermal (same concentration as the T), 30 mg Dbol, 0.6 mg letrozole per day. Tommorow marks one week complete and its all starting to kick in now.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yes. Its my test base for every cycle. I dont inject. The solution I prepare is 13.3% strength weight/volume. For comparison, prescription androgel is a puny 1.62%

I am currently using 2 mL testosterone transdermal, 1 mL boldenone acetate trasndermal (same concentration as the T), 30 mg Dbol, 0.6 mg letrozole per day. Tommorow marks one week complete and its all starting to kick in now.
Sent you a pm

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Op take it from me. I always use Td test on my cycle as I work offshore and can’t take needles.
I’ve used dmso and salvo with test but there’s one thing much much better than them 2; phlojel ultra. That stuff is the b0llocks! I buy raw test from China mix it according to basskilleronline’s instructions with the pj, it’s odourless, absorbs instantly, doesn’t leave you with garlic breath like dmso and in my opinion works faster. A guy on here recommended it to me last year and I’ve never looked back.
I’ve got 2 bottles in spanish customs at the moment ( the nosey bastards)

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ooriginally we spread the idea of a "test base" to help with lethargy.. it was never meant to replace test.. and FFS it was brought about using DHEA as the test base.. 10 yr ago when we worked for LG. Rhadam and I came up with this **** and it has morphed into a bastard child that everyone lives by on this forum..

its become quite ridiculous.. now everyone thinks they NEED a test base.. but frankly you do not. and ALSO while im on the subject.. even pinning test as a "test base" is a joke because it really doesnt do **** to thwart lethargy. in fact ive come to believe lethargy is often dose related so adding more androgens is only going to exacerbate the problem.

now i will say that smart stacks have always had test in them so its not like there is no benefit to using it. just that ultimately in the big picture this theme has only been around for under a decade, yet AAS have been around more than half a century. and "back in the day" there was no test base theory to live by. if you can run real test, by all means go for it.. but if not dont bother. seriously.. your likely washing money down the drain for the perceived effects.
This should be a sticky or something.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Op take it from me. I always use Td test on my cycle as I work offshore and can’t take needles.
I’ve used dmso and salvo with test but there’s one thing much much better than them 2; phlojel ultra. That stuff is the b0llocks! I buy raw test from China mix it according to basskilleronline’s instructions with the pj, it’s odourless, absorbs instantly, doesn’t leave you with garlic breath like dmso and in my opinion works faster. A guy on here recommended it to me last year and I’ve never looked back.
This is a really good idea. Especially sanguine mixing it all together. That just sounds really simple! Does phlojel ship by any chance from Europe?

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ooriginally we spread the idea of a "test base" to help with lethargy.. it was never meant to replace test.. and FFS it was brought about using DHEA as the test base.. 10 yr ago when we worked for LG. Rhadam and I came up with this **** and it has morphed into a bastard child that everyone lives by on this forum..

its become quite ridiculous.. now everyone thinks they NEED a test base.. but frankly you do not. and ALSO while im on the subject.. even pinning test as a "test base" is a joke because it really doesnt do **** to thwart lethargy. in fact ive come to believe lethargy is often dose related so adding more androgens is only going to exacerbate the problem.

now i will say that smart stacks have always had test in them so its not like there is no benefit to using it. just that ultimately in the big picture this theme has only been around for under a decade, yet AAS have been around more than half a century. and "back in the day" there was no test base theory to live by. if you can run real test, by all means go for it.. but if not dont bother. seriously.. your likely washing money down the drain for the perceived effects.
I'm not quite sure I can agree with this. A "test base" could also just as well be called an E2/DHT base. You need booth in normal quantities in order to feel normal. Androgens like deca, tren, winny, etc. don't arometise and don't 5alpha reductase. And it doesn't matter if they are DHT derivatives, they still don't function the same as pure DHT. No DHT and you'll be foggy in the head, low energy, low libido, depressed, lack of motivation, etc. Low E2 also brings lot's of problems in the psychological and physiological department.. So yeah, you need a test base if you want to feel "normal" on cycle. If you are okay with feeling like chit then no, you don't need it. But why would you want to feel like that? Cycles should imo also be about feeling great, helping you in your personal and business life and not the opposite!

I'm surprised to hear stuff like this from seasoned users...

Also:
- dbol is a feel good drug. It arometises and 5a reductases to longer lasting variants. So it CAN be used as a "test base".
- 4ad is a PH to testosterone. So it's perfectly viable to use it as a base. Yes it's watery, but that's the point lol It's watery because it converts to test which converts to estrogen which is the sole point in using 4ad in the first place (besides DHT).
- Epiandro is a PH to DHT. So off course you will loose hair on it.
- I also don't like PH's as it's really up to the individual how much of it will convert to the active hormone.
- "test base" is used all over the place, not just at AM...

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is a really good idea. Especially sanguine mixing it all together. That just sounds really simple! Does phlojel ship by any chance from Europe?
Unfortunately for me no, it comes from the usa, and Spain seem to hate everything that comes from the usa. Cant even order a pair of underpants without them interfering, from china? I’ve had over 100 gr of raws and it went straight through...

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I'm not quite sure I can agree with this. A "test base" could also just as well be called an E2/DHT base. You need booth in normal quantities in order to feel normal. Androgens like deca, tren, winny, etc. don't arometise and don't 5alpha reductase. And it doesn't matter if they are DHT derivatives, they still don't function the same as pure DHT. No DHT and you'll be foggy in the head, low energy, low libido, depressed, lack of motivation, etc. Low E2 also brings lot's of problems in the psychological and physiological department.. So yeah, you need a test base if you want to feel "normal" on cycle. If you are okay with feeling like chit then no, you don't need it. But why would you want to feel like that? Cycles should imo also be about feeling great, helping you in your personal and business life and not the opposite!

I'm surprised to hear stuff like this from seasoned users...

Also:
- dbol is a feel good drug. It arometises and 5a reductases to longer lasting variants. So it CAN be used as a "test base".
- 4ad is a PH to testosterone. So it's perfectly viable to use it as a base. Yes it's watery, but that's the point lol It's watery because it converts to test which converts to estrogen which is the sole point in using 4ad in the first place (besides DHT).
- Epiandro is a PH to DHT. So off course you will loose hair on it.
- I also don't like PH's as it's really up to the individual how much of it will convert to the active hormone.
- "test base" is used all over the place, not just at AM...
If D-bol 5a-reduces, that gives you M1T which I would argue, is not a reasonable substitute for DHT, in terms of "feel"

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If D-bol 5a-reduces, that gives you M1T which I would argue, is not a reasonable substitute for DHT, in terms of "feel"
Hell no it’s not, but I’m on Day 9 of M1T and I am blowing the f*€k up, so I got that going for me

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No it doesn't 5a to M1T :) It converts to DHM - dihydro methandrostenolone. But it does so in small amounts. It's a stronger, longer lasting then DHT.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unfortunately for me no, it comes from the usa, and Spain seem to hate everything that comes from the usa. Cant even order a pair of underpants without them interfering, from china? I’ve had over 100 gr of raws and it went straight through...
Ah that's to bad... Well at least Salvo ships from EU. I would never order raws from china though. Kudos for that!:)

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No it doesn't 5a to M1T :) It converts to DHM - dihydro methandrostenolone. But it does so in small amounts. It's a stronger, longer lasting then DHT.
Dihydromethandrostenolone is another way to say M1T just the same as dihydroboldenone is another way to say 1-T

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Dianabol is methylated boldenone.

5a reduced Boldenone is 1-T

5a reduced methyl boldenone (dianabol) is Methyl 1-T (M1T)

However boldenone has a legendarily bad affinity for 5a reduction. It doesn't reduce in vivo in humans.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey bros- going to run Epistane/Var in the next few weeks. Been off for 3 months and getting the itch again. Besides Dermacrine and Trest- is there anything like TD EpiAndro or Andro's? Cheers
Hey I posted earlier and haven’t caught up in a while. Are you still running Var/Epi with Trest and Derm? Super curious how this will go. TD Trest is much easier to control and you’ll be hooked for life on how good that stuff is

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This salvo and test p idea has me really intrigued.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This salvo and test p idea has me really intrigued.
I’d go with test ace bro, that’s what I use. 1 application a day is fine, if using salvo don’t overload it or it will cristalize every chance it gets

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d go with test ace bro, that’s what I use. 1 application a day is fine, if using salvo don’t overload it or it will cristalize every chance it gets
I’m assuming you don’t use salvo. Could you PM me your recipe using test ace as a TD please? Thanks

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Dbol is plenty androgenic on its own in my opinion even without the 5alpha reduction

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey bros- going to run Epistane/Var in the next few weeks. Been off for 3 months and getting the itch again. Besides Dermacrine and Trest- is there anything like TD EpiAndro or Andro's? Cheers
stanodrol

saderboy80

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there anything stopping me from making a TD test cream with already suspended test (grapeseed oil)?
Would the test denature? I realize it would be harder to make a “cream” from two solutes, would end up with a more watery solution that would be harder to apply.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is there anything stopping me from making a TD test cream with already suspended test (grapeseed oil)?
Would the test denature? I realize it would be harder to make a “cream” from two solutes, would end up with a more watery solution that would be harder to apply.
It might not smell great but there's no reason you couldn't rub it on your skin. An IM preparation is reasonably similar to a TD. You'd want to use a short ester like prop.

You could cut it with phlogel or polysorbate 80 or 85 to thicken it a bit. Not sure what phlogel smells like but a few drops of essential oils with the polysorbate mix and you should be good to go.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Pretty sure you could just rub on some dmso and then rub on a little test prop or ace injectable. I haven’t tried it because money. Looks like with dmso you can go up to cypionate ester but absorption at that weight will be much less than the short ester. Seems like a good enough reason to blend it or just slap on a short ester per day.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have I mentioned in this thread my friend who refuses to inject? so he drinks trest ace in oil and has been using test U tabs. I can only imagine the taste. Probably needs salt.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Have I mentioned in this thread my friend who refuses to inject? so he drinks trest ace in oil and has been using test U tabs. I can only imagine the taste. Probably needs salt.
Wow!
LOL.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when you gonna give your friend the dunce cap and send him to the corner/??