Best TD Test Base besides Trest

dvw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No hair loss. Alpha andro is Androsterone. I used both stano and andro. Alpha Andro is best

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh, hai! What's going on in here?

o_O

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Don't forget you can get DMSO gel cheap and it helps trememdously with increasing the absorbtion rate.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to pick up 2 bottles of the Alpha 4 Andro gel. Probably try and rub some on my grapes for max absorption

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm going to pick up 2 bottles of the Alpha 4 Andro gel. Probably try and rub some on my grapes for max absorption
Don't do that LOL

Just put it onto your chest and use your inner wrists to rub it in. It will systematize.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh yeah, and you could just get some raw test propionate or acetate and dissolve it in benzyl alcohol or DMSO. Dilute to 75mg/ml. Rub that on every other day and watch that test level rise.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Don't forget you can get DMSO gel cheap and it helps trememdously with increasing the absorbtion rate.
Ricky- I believe we have had this talk before. I am dying to get back on, I feel weak ASF and small at the gym (even though I know I'm not, it's a mindf***). Anyhow, we've talked about lipid levels with running 3 cycles per year. I have been off for 3 months now, I usually do not wait this long. For running the third cycle of this year, if I go get my lipids checked -- and they come back fine, you think I will be g2g?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ripper- see my post above to Ricky-- what are your thoughts?
go for it.
TD applications are alot less harsh on the liver than the oral equivalent. So if you have been off for 3 months and got a healthy system to work with, i see no reason you couldnt squeeze a final one in.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
go for it.
TD applications are alot less harsh on the liver than the oral equivalent. So if you have been off for 3 months and got a healthy system to work with, i see no reason you couldnt squeeze a final one in.
Well I should have elaborated-- It would be TD Andro, with Epi...

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Now I want to make a product called "All The Epi"

With

Epiandrosterone
Epithiostanol
and
Epicatechin

I'll be the richest man in cell block C

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Musclegelz Androhard is the BOMB. A single $55 bottle last me 9 weeks at about 8 pumps a day split into 2 applications. Epiandro & Androsterone with an ester, and you can feel it for hours giving you feel-good energy.

If I was running Epistane though I would be crying running epiandro with it and nothing wet - joints would dry to dust. You may wanna consider the Alpha Gainz androsterone product instead (haven’t used but that’s a fair price and androsterone is awesome AF).

Dark Carnival looks like a great product with real dosing but I wouldn’t use it on your stack unless you needed to be absolutely dry at any cost.

Now I want to make a product called "All The Epi"

With

Epiandrosterone
Epithiostanol
and
Epicatechin

I'll be the richest man in cell block C
?

That’s what’s really important in life, after all

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Anyone else have thoughts on running third cycle of the year if lipids come back good? Havent run 3 cycles in a year, in about 5 years. Getting older makes me cautious I guess.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone else have thoughts on running third cycle of the year if lipids come back good? Havent run 3 cycles in a year, in about 5 years. Getting older makes me cautious I guess.
Sorry if I missed it but what were your other two cycles?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
i dont think you would need 900 per day with a TD.. orally your getting like what 5% into the blood? if that.. if your getting 30-40% through the skin, you can keep your dose around 500.. yet im betting they dont recommend that much..
MuscleGelz AndroHard is what I have used almost every time I run non DHT orals. It’s pricing isn’t bad either. After discounts you can get 300mg a day of TD that lasts about 8 weeks for 60ish dollars.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Do you rub this on before or after the steroid TD?
I would do it after once the td dries. It’s like another full application. You need to REALLY make sure your skin is clean if using DMSO - you can carry anything on the skin straight through.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh yeah, and you could just get some raw test propionate or acetate and dissolve it in benzyl alcohol or DMSO. Dilute to 75mg/ml. Rub that on every other day and watch that test level rise.
I need to learn how to do this, like the process. Do you just take raw test and mix it in a bowl with DMSO?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I need to learn how to do this, like the process. Do you just take raw test and mix it in a bowl with DMSO?
Better to use a beaker or a big measuring cup. In some cases Mason jars work well.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I do mix it together into like a paste and then apply?
It would just be liquid. And they do mix pretty easily. Alcohol and DMSO are solvents. No heat required. Well, almost no heat. The room ought to be warm and not cold.

Get yourself a spritzer bottle and a measuring cup, measure your alcohol to the exact ml you will use, add the test propionate powder to the bottle with a funnel, pour in the alcohol, cap and shake gently to dissolve.

That's one way..... Another would be to make a fine paste with the test prop and alcohol and then scrape that into the bottle of alcohol, avoiding clumps. Another would be to use an electric heating plate, a beaker as well, and cook them together at about 105 degrees. Not necessarily the best way though. It also doesn't have to be sterile as its not an injectable mixture, so don't worry too much about that.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It would just be liquid. And they do mix pretty easily. Alcohol and DMSO are solvents. No heat required. Well, almost no heat. The room ought to be warm and not cold.

Get yourself a spritzer bottle and a measuring cup, measure your alcohol to the exact ml you will use, add the test propionate powder to the bottle with a funnel, pour in the alcohol, cap and shake gently to dissolve.

That's one way..... Another would be to make a fine paste with the test prop and alcohol and then scrape that into the bottle of alcohol, avoiding clumps. Another would be to use an electric heating plate, a beaker as well, and cook them together at about 105 degrees. Not necessarily the best way though. It also doesn't have to be sterile as its not an injectable mixture, so don't worry too much about that.
Thanks buddy

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Your concentration is gonna be a little off doing it that way; you're not accounting for the volume added by the powder.

Best to add the powder first into a graduated vessel and then add the solvent until you get to the appropriate total volume as indicated by the graduations on your mixing vessel.

For example if you have 100g of Test and you want to make 1000 ml at 100mg/ml, you would add your 100g to the breaker then carefully fill it with until the mixture is at the 1000ml mark.

If you guys are using just solvent, though, you're gonna get evaporation issues which is gonna end up throwing things off too but I digress and this is not the place for me to write my dissertation on TD formulation and compounding.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Your concentration is gonna be a little off doing it that way; you're not accounting for the volume added by the powder.

Best to add the powder first into a graduated vessel and then add the solvent until you get to the appropriate total volume as indicated by the graduations on your mixing vessel.

For example if you have 100g of Test and you want to make 1000 ml at 100mg/ml, you would add your 100g to the breaker then carefully fill it with until the mixture is at the 1000ml mark.

If you guys are using just solvent, though, you're gonna get evaporation issues which is gonna end up throwing things off too but I digress and this is not the place for me to write my dissertation on TD formulation and compounding.
Absolutely, I was just giving a rough idea. Not the place for too much depth, and certainly not the place to show good secrets. ;)

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Absolutely, I was just giving a rough idea. Not the place for too much depth, and certainly not the place to show good secrets. ;)
The secret is cat piss. Getcha a big beaker full of cat piss, and rub that **** all over your skin with aas raws.

Thank me later.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Update-- So after doing more research on 4Andro, I did not like the watery possibility along with High BP sides. I can deal with any side besides BP or Anxiety. Going to run Dark Carnival! Hope I don't loose any seedlings on top of my pretty mug! Got some new hunnies on deck and need to keep my willy up.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If someone could pm me some videos about making TD test that they trusted would be awesome. I’ve done a lot of searching and I’m not getting much. Maybe pm me on who to go look for on YouTube. Thanks

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Update-- So after doing more research on 4Andro, I did not like the watery possibility along with High BP sides. I can deal with any side besides BP or Anxiety. Going to run Dark Carnival! Hope I don't loose any seedlings on top of my pretty mug! Got some new hunnies on deck and need to keep my willy up.

But... You're going to take anavar and epistane. 4 andro ain't **** for sides compared to the BP you'll get from that stack. In fact, I don't recall getting anything out of 4 andro whatsoever but good feelings.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The secret is cat piss. Getcha a big beaker full of cat piss, and rub that **** all over your skin with aas raws.

Thank me later.
Goddamnit HOW DID YOU KNOW?!

Seriously though just add some oil.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
But... You're going to take anavar and epistane. 4 andro ain't **** for sides compared to the BP you'll get from that stack. In fact, I don't recall getting anything out of 4 andro whatsoever but good feelings.
I think I'm going to save the Var and Epi for a Feb Run. Going to just try the EpiAndro and DMZ. Should be okay for DHT sides, correct?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think I'm going to save the Var and Epi for a Feb Run. Going to just try the EpiAndro and DMZ. Should be okay for DHT sides, correct?
Epiandro is very DHT heavy. And it is more likely to cause high bp and anxiety that 4andro for sure. You can’t have everything. Unless you know DHT kills your hairline, don’t worry about it.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I say go for it. If you can budget torem on cycle I would recommend that as extra protection for the HTPA

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Epiandro is very DHT heavy. And it is more likely to cause high bp and anxiety that 4andro for sure. You can’t have everything. Unless you know DHT kills your hairline, don’t worry about it.
Ugh ****. Guess I'll go back to the 4Andro. I don't know who the hell posted 4Andro causes high BP while EpiAndro doesnt.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ugh ****. Guess I'll go back to the 4Andro. I don't know who the hell posted 4Andro causes high BP while EpiAndro doesnt.
If you’re eating lots of greens, avoiding stims, doing regular cardio and not letting body fat get high you don’t need to worry a ton about high bp. Celery Seed Extract can be nifty too, as well as other supps. But all steroids are probably going to raise your BP.

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
If you’re eating lots of greens, avoiding stims, doing regular cardio and not letting body fat get high you don’t need to worry a ton about high bp. Celery Seed Extract can be nifty too, as well as other supps. But all steroids are probably going to raise your BP.
And I do all the above-- I'm 13-14% BF, ive had high BP as a kid- runs in my family unfortunately. Going to run 4-AD with Epi or DMZ. Epi is low on the DHT spectrum, correct? Stano killed my hairline, just very cautious with DHT now days. Need to hold onto my seedlings.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And I do all the above-- I'm 13-14% BF, ive had high BP as a kid- runs in my family unfortunately. Going to run 4-AD with Epi or DMZ. Epi is low on the DHT spectrum, correct? Stano killed my hairline, just very cautious with DHT now days. Need to hold onto my seedlings.
Man you oughta choke whoever told you all this. Epi is super dry, hardening, lean mass - does that sound like DHT to you? Because it should. Definitely more-so than DMZ.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Man you oughta choke whoever told you all this. Epi is super dry, hardening, lean mass - does that sound like DHT to you? Because it should. Definitely more-so than DMZ.
Yeah Epistane is rough on the hairline if you are predisposed to MPB.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never ran DMZ but I thought I have read on here and other sites that most people didn’t need a base for it? Am I wrong here?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve never ran DMZ but I thought I have read on here and other sites that most people didn’t need a base for it? Am I wrong here?
You don’t *need* one but it’s always better with one.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Would Salvo work with Test P?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
Well I knew it was DHT but fawk. It cant be as high on the DHT pole as Stano (true Stano, not epiandro)?

mikeymike85

mikeymike85

Awards
  • Established
DMZ is strong man, I've ran it 5 or 6 times. I personally dont take the chance anymore. When I was 23-28 running gear, i never ran a so called test base. Last couple years I get run down and I dont want to feel like I have the flu when I have the power of Zeus running thru me. Why take the chance?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
DMZ is strong man, I've ran it 5 or 6 times. I personally dont take the chance anymore. When I was 23-28 running gear, i never ran a so called test base. Last couple years I get run down and I dont want to feel like I have the flu when I have the power of Zeus running thru me. Why take the chance?
I’m not suggesting one way or another, do whatever makes your cycle more enjoyable. I was simply asking a question that I thought I had read on here.