Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dieselade Cherry Limeade

H

holl0309

Awards
Xtend Island Fruit Fusion or Blood Orange.

wesb2387

wesb2387

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
BLR amino infusion kiwi strawberry is real good and any of the Get Diesel dieselade flavors are on point

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Xtend Blood Orange & Green Apple
Xtend Perform Black Cherry
Xtend Elite Sour Gummy
Man Iso-Amino Sour Nukes & Rainbow Sherbet
ProSupps HydroBCAA Texas Tea & Sex on the Beach
Ghost Amino Blue Raspberry
Cellucor Beta BCAA Tropical Splash

If you were looking for An EAA --> EAA Max by Primeval Labs all their flavors are absolutely dynamite
Purple Wraath Cotton Candy

S

sarge40

Awards
I've been liking the Xtend mango flavor recently.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Screen Shot 2018-03-07 at 9.16.23 PM.png

*If you are on mobile, then you cannot see my signature denoting I am a representative of Black Lion Research,
but also can offer a 15% price reduction on all BLR products with MARK15 at http://www.blacklionresearch.com.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haven’t Bcaa’s been proven useless? Primeval Eaa’s are delicious

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Amino tone by ronnie coleman and bpi amino energy.

I don't think they have been proven useless they just are not necessary if you eat good sources of protein. When on a deficit I find sipping on bcaas help to curb appetite so in that sense they definitely "work" .

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
BLR amino infusion kiwi strawberry is definitely an awesome tasking bcaa product. Of course xtend orange flavor is pretty good as well.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Xtend Blood Orange & Green Apple
Xtend Perform Black Cherry
Xtend Elite Sour Gummy
Man Iso-Amino Sour Nukes & Rainbow Sherbet
ProSupps HydroBCAA Texas Tea & Sex on the Beach
Ghost Amino Blue Raspberry
Cellucor Beta BCAA Tropical Splash

If you were looking for An EAA --> EAA Max by Primeval Labs all their flavors are absolutely dynamite
Purple Wraath Cotton Candy
Hmmm...then i think you will enjoy some of the SNS Amino flavors

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Amino tone by ronnie coleman and bpi amino energy.

I don't think they have been proven useless they just are not necessary if you eat good sources of protein. When on a deficit I find sipping on bcaas help to curb appetite so in that sense they definitely "work" .
They have been proven useless for muscle anabolism, regardless of protein intake. There is also no proof they work to prevent catabolism. You’re paying a lot for flavored water that you’re using for an appetite suppressant. Save some money and get some crystal light. Also cheaper, more effective appetite suppressants out there. Just my 2 cents, won’t see me buying bcaas anytime soon. EAA’s maybe

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They have been proven useless for muscle anabolism, regardless of protein intake. There is also no proof they work to prevent catabolism. You’re paying a lot for flavored water that you’re using for an appetite suppressant. Save some money and get some crystal light. Also cheaper, more effective appetite suppressants out there. Just my 2 cents, won’t see me buying bcaas anytime soon. EAA’s maybe
That's fair enough. Costs me under £30 for a month so less than £1 a day. Not the cheapest option I realise but I work with guys that drink 2 or 3 energy drinks a day at £1 each when you can get caffeine pills for under £6 a month. So I guess everyone has their strange habits.

Colby.Strunk

Colby.Strunk

Awards
  • Established
All of the ModernBCAA+ flavors are incredible, but if I must choose, it’s a toss up between Raspberry lemonade or Grape bubble gum

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
dieselade is very good....

it's not billed as a bcaa per se but diesel fuel peach flavor is pretty awesome.
Here is the label:
IMG_2699.jpg

C

ChangBang

Awards
Ronnie coleman amino tone+ in mango pinapple is ridiculously good. The non caffinated version should be just as good if not better.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
USPLabs Grape Bubblegum and Xtend Perform Black Cherry. Best ever

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Millenium Sports R.P.G.-BCAA™ has great flavors, green apple, warrior Melon and bubba punch. Gaspari Nutrition Aminolast kiwi strawberry tastes great.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Currently loving Betancourt nutritions BCAA plus candy watermelon. The best I’ve ever tried, reminds me of jolly ranchers.

P

pro45

Awards
Best tasting bcaa's?? I mean who cares. They are waste of money, and if you are going with best taste with anything.... Uhh.. eat donuts pre workout..

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It is hard to narrow this down to one choice. In the past, it was difficult to find several products that tasted good, but now, it is hard to find one that doesn't. Some of my favorites, just brand wise (all flavors are good) are, and this also include EAA/ intra products

IntraMax
Xtend (any version)
Intrabolic
Carbon Prep
Juiced Aminos
Reload
Iso Aminos
Purple Wraath

And many more.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i honestly don't' think I've found a flavor that I really didn't like......imo I tend to stay way from fruit punch, cherry, grape flavored things in favor of green apple, peach, raspberry but most amino products I've come across have a good enough flavor to enjoy