Best supplement company for prices???

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
Need help... Please list below... Thanks for all your help... Cheap prices and online sites

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Need help... Please list below... Thanks for all your help... Cheap prices and online sites
I dont even know where to begin. Youre just going to get a lot of reps pushing their product.

Why not tell us your goals so that we can narrow down the list a bit?

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What's your budget looking like? As mentioned above your budget and current goals will dictate your next move.

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
I want to bulk up and build muscle... My budget is good right now but I'm always looking for a good deal

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You can pick up anafuse at Strong Supplement Shop using code BULKMEUP10 for 10% off. It's an awesome natural anabolic for building muscle.

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
I want to bulk up and build muscle... My budget is good right now but I'm always looking for a good deal
by budget I think they meant average spending range on supplements. There is not one place but many that have deal of the days, deals of the week, and sales. You're best bet would be to look everywhere everyday for the various deals. I good place to start would be the stores section of AM

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All you are really going to need would be a multi (Orange Triad, Animal Pak),
Fishoil (oxiOmega), 2-3g EPA/DHA
good whey (PES, Animal Whey, Scivation, MT Platinum, Blue Star),
and a good creatine (allmax, Universal, ON, Primaforce) 3-5g on workout days

thats all you need and a caloric surplus

things you could add but are not 100% necessary
Ergonine --> performance based product for pre-workout
ABE, ARA, X Gels (Muscle Building Propeties)
Pre-workouts/Non-Stim pre-workouts

to be honest.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just to name a few that I like...

Black Lion Research
Evomuse
PES
Swanson
Check out their products, they wont disappoint!

My two favorite places/sites to order supps are at...

TGB Supplements
Nutraplanet
Swanson

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
One stop for you is athletixsports.com for Ergonine, with 0.99 same day shipping its no loss.

9 of the best ingredients at studied doses for performance, with muscle mass building, fat loss, and recovery as bonuses.

Feel free to ask questions here or via PM, and check out the write up there :)

It is also offered on a combo deal with Anabeta Elite for an entire bulk stack done right there.

Extra 10% off with "driven"

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
mod edit: READ THE RULES. NOW

And also any good idea on a diet and workout regime site, coach or online ideas....

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
I'd like to get to a certain look and then maintain from there!!!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I am about to start on Var and Primo but good sups to help along side is good.... What about peptides??

And also any good idea on a diet and workout regime site, coach or online ideas....
Check out www.bossbody.net for a coach

Most any supplement you need you can get from www.tgbsupplements.com use kat5 for orders up to $150 over $150 use kat7 to get a discount.

Reactions: mw1
MultiVitamin

MultiVitamin

Awards
Could always add in some Osta Elite from FN :p

I think you'd benefit more from posting in the Anabolic Section as I'm sure more of those guys are familiar with peptides and sheeeeet. There are tons of good coaches around just do a search and find one that suits you (and your budget)...

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Breezy, MattPorter, Matty Savard

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
One stop for you is athletixsports.com for Ergonine, with 0.99 same day shipping its no loss.

9 of the best ingredients at studied doses for performance, with muscle mass building, fat loss, and recovery as bonuses.

Feel free to ask questions here or via PM, and check out the write up there :)

It is also offered on a combo deal with Anabeta Elite for an entire bulk stack done right there.

Extra 10% off with "driven"
this would be my pick if LBM is your goal. and you want the best bang for your buck

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
I would make sure your primo is primo and not t prop. As a female, you risk irreversible masculinization and primo is the most faked steroid around

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Coaches:
Jason Theobald (Scooby Prep)
Inov8Elite Performance (people who prepped Justin Compton and took 3rd at Arnold) they have 7 coaches
Matt Porter
Shelby Starnes
Paul Revelia

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coaches:
Jason Theobald (Scooby Prep)
Inov8Elite Performance (people who prepped Justin Compton and took 3rd at Arnold) they have 7 coaches
Matt Porter
Shelby Starnes
Paul Revelia
All of Shelby's female competitors look amazing! Mindblown at their level of conditioning and size

Justin looked like a monster and Matt Jansen is extremely knowledgeable

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
All of Shelby's female competitors look amazing! Mindblown at their level of conditioning and size

Justin looked like a monster and Matt Jansen is extremely knowledgeable
Under the radar crew. I work with Austin who i have trained with almost a half dozen times now. Both of them have trained with Meadows countless times and pick his brain often. utilizing their mesocycles have been the best thing for my training and the intensity those guys bring to the gym is unmatched.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
NP has their entire site at 15% off now
I don't think you will find any company that will beat most of SNS' bulk product prices:
http://www.nutraplanet.com/manufacturer/serious-nutrition-solutions/ ......for example 1.2kg of Creatine mono for $9.97
As far as coaches go Matt Savard is the only one I recommend based on his dedication to clients and results they acheive

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
I appreciate all the advice here and coaching advice... I have previously contacted some of those, but pricing is what they charge and some are out of my league!! I would just as soon do it myself for the pricing of some!!

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
I appreciate all the advice here and coaching advice... I have previously contacted some of those, but pricing is what they charge and some are out of my league!! I would just as soon do it myself for the pricing of some!!
breezy11 is probably well in your range

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Jason Theobald and Paul Revelia are probably the best bang for your buck out of my list then. Shelby, Inov8, and Matt may be a bit expensive as well as John Meadows, but you pay for a Quality coach.

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
Jason Theobald and Paul Revelia are probably the best bang for your buck out of my list then. Shelby, Inov8, and Matt may be a bit expensive as well as John Meadows, but you pay for a Quality coach.
I hear ya there... I have paid cheap and gotten horrible coaching, and paid well and got in the best shape at the time!!!(being I was competing then!!

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bdcc put out a video awhile back about a cheap trainer may not be the best value. I'll try and find it, he made a few awesome points

TheFugitive

TheFugitive

Awards
OP, if your looking for some good deals checkout BPI Sports. All of our protein powders are verified through ChromaDex

We also carry one of the most popular BCAA's "Best BCAA" and our energy driven pre-workout 1MR Vortex

alland

alland

Awards
Shelby at one time did payment plans versus up front sum.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I hear ya there... I have paid cheap and gotten horrible coaching, and paid well and got in the best shape at the time!!!(being I was competing then!!
bdcc put out a video awhile back about a cheap trainer may not be the best value. I'll try and find it, he made a few awesome points
^^^ Exactly what my post dictated and said.

That applied to MANY things in life. Sometimes the quality is worth the price.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
That would be great
don't hire any guru's though. and if they tell you to cut water or eat 10 meals of fish and rice cakes, run the other way.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Neither of those individual would state that from whom i suggested.
Jason has over a dozen IFBB Pro Gals for figure/bikini combined, he knows his stuff
Paul also has a V-log on why cutting water and sodium prior to a show is disaster.

kittykat07

kittykat07

Awards
I have looked at his page on FB and joined his page... He seems legit!!!

I can do my own workout, it's the diet I get crazy about at times( or bored)
I've tried iifym and other ways since leaving competing... I want to find a happy balance!!

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Ironmag labs I have liked, as well as LG sciences.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I have looked at his page on FB and joined his page... He seems legit!!!

I can do my own workout, it's the diet I get crazy about at times( or bored)
I've tried iifym and other ways since leaving competing... I want to find a happy balance!!
Jason does both meal plans and Macros its personal preference hes a real quality guy and his response time is incredibley fast.
[email protected]

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
breezy11 is probably well in your range
Sorry for the late reply; I've been sick and away from AM. I'm not taking any online clients currently (probably in 2-3 months), but all those recommended would be great options.

nbshazeezee

nbshazeezee

Awards
Olympus labs has some of the best dosing numbers per bottle that I have seen.
Highly recommend them.
Also nutraplanet.com has some of the best prices around. With awesome promotions