Best STILL LEGAL prohormones

4080nevada

Awards
I saw the thread on the best prohormones but it looks like the big winners were the ones taken off the market and made a class 3. How about telling newbies to prohormones the best "still available" prohormones that you have had succes with. Thanks.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
there are no more prohormones available. What are available now are 'anabolic supplements', 'designer supplements', etc. Just call them OTC steroids, that's exactly what they are.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
I saw the thread on the best prohormones but it looks like the big winners were the ones taken off the market and made a class 3. How about telling newbies to prohormones the best "still available" prohormones that you have had succes with. Thanks.
I hardly ever do this, but :gotsearch?

Seriously, any amount of searching (besides none) would've easily answered your question.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Best is a relative term. What is your main goal, size, strength, cut body fat, etc?

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established

Seriously, any amount of searching (besides none) would've easily answered your question.
x2. The most solid help any of us can give you knowing absolutely nothing about your age, diet, training, past experience (probably none but still), goals, or budget is to research post cycle therapy, commonly abbreviated as PCT. And I'd like to remind people (one person in particular) who love to recommend steroids to others, is that we're not supposed to be discussing them with people under 21 over the boards.

dbl38

Awards
  • Established
When they also tell you to have your sh*t together mentally and emotionally they mean it. I just finished a EPI pulse that I started a few days after breaking up with my girlfriend of two years. The pulse was well planned the break up was not and with my hormones flying all over I have been in total hell for 8 weeks and gained nothing from the pulse because my diet got screwed. So a word to the wise its much more than take the pill and workout because if you aren't ready you'll be crying in your soup and I know I'm not the only one.

fcpcjc

fcpcjc

Awards
I swear by M-Drol now. Got freakin' huge off a simple 3 week cycle (10/20/20).

My favorite supp's:
1.) M-DROL - Size and Strength
2.) Xtreme-Tren (about to be banned) - Recomp, Mild Strength gains

4080nevada

Awards

Yes, and the last time I did an extensive "search" for several days, and I wasted my money on Superdrol NG. My other pick was Pheraplex. It worked so so but I am used to the real deal so maybe I was expecting too much. Furazadrol made me so friggin tired I couldnt get up the ladder at work. Had to stop. I was looking for the veterans that actually saw gains from OTC and not hearsay but thanks for the advice. I had no idea you could search for things on the internet.

4080nevada

Awards

This board has served my searches well but they are for people sharing advice to further their gains, not snide comments. I have been training for 16 years and have two certifications so please dont talk to me like I am a 16 year old newbie.

Nightwanderer

Nightwanderer

Awards
  • Established
I have been training for 16 years and have two certifications so please don't talk to me like I am a 16 year old newbie.
To be honest, you did come off like a total noob. I'm suprised with the searching you did and the experience you have with mdrol and p-plex that you bought SuperdrolNG at all. Mdrol has the reputation of being the heaviest thing out there currently, if you can deal with the sides. Havoc/Epistane and their respective clones are very popular, if you're looking to harden up. Then again, if you're used to the real deal as you say, and with 16 years of training under your belt you've got to be at least 30. In that case you shouldn't have much difficulty looking into HRT clinics.