best steroid for strength

WHICH STEROID GAVE YOU BEST QUALITY STRENGTH GAINS?

• Total voters
skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
while tren is good for strength,anytime I use It I seem to put on fat --need to be in a neg cal diet,it is used to fatten up cows--or maybe its a progestin thing Iduno?

GaryPrezski

Awards
?

Tren didn't give me any strength really... It just burned calories like DNP.

DBOL is another story entire :D Next cycle is going to include anadrol, we'll see how that rolls.
So DBOL worked well for you? Im thinking about trying it next.

Krashroute

Awards
halo or tren. with halo winning on the anger card.

anadrol mostly adds size. most report way more strength with dbol

sharky

sharky

Awards
I Cant Believe This

Soooooo Many People Are Saying Tren???? Tren Is Good, Yes It Makes You Feel Like You Are Doing Something Different. You Even Seem To Feel It Working Inside You. But Sorry Guys I Am Old School. What Ever Happened To A High Test/ Moderate D-bol Cycle. Yes I Said High Test But I Can Because All You Believers Of The Super, King, Wonderful Tren Are Knocking The Hell Out Of Your Insides As Well. ????

clayu86

clayu86

Awards
usually the wetgainers are gonna build more in the strength and mass arena...so I'd have to say Dbol...

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
while tren is good for strength,anytime I use It I seem to put on fat --need to be in a neg cal diet,it is used to fatten up cows--or maybe its a progestin thing Iduno?

How could you put on fat with tren? It doesnt aromatize meaning zero estrogen, it keeps you lean while bulking through its nutrient partioning effects and its increases your body temperature meaning you burn more calories. Though it does increase prolactin and this can lower your thyroid but still this is pretty minor IMO. If you did put on fat with it id stack it with T3 which would help lower prolactin or maybe some cabergoline.

Did you use it by itself or did you stack it with test or something like anadrol which can certainly make you put on fat?

If so its probably not the tren then.

clayu86

clayu86

Awards
How could you put on fat with tren? It doesnt aromatize meaning zero estrogen, it keeps you lean while bulking through its nutrient partioning effects and its increases your body temperature meaning you burn more calories. Though it does increase prolactin and this can lower your thyroid but still this is pretty minor IMO. If you did put on fat with it id stack it with T3 which would help lower prolactin or maybe some cabergoline.

Did you use it by itself or did you stack it with test or something like anadrol which can certainly make you put on fat?

If so its probably not the tren then.

trens gonna make ya drop fat if anything....its a very dry synthetic.

One and Only

Awards
I like superdrol idk but hell its the best one i have used

retort50ml

Awards
HG water base Test Suspension, if you can still find it anywhere in the world.

oparedes

Awards
Natureboy

If you say Sustanon 250, how many readyjects per week?

I've experienced strenght gains on Sustanon, but I've had much better gains on Superdrol and Masstabs.

My dosage was 500 ml a week.

thenatureboy

thenatureboy

Awards
Natureboy

If you say Sustanon 250, how many readyjects per week?

I've experienced strenght gains on Sustanon, but I've had much better gains on Superdrol and Masstabs.

My dosage was 500 ml a week.

Me too: 2 amps per week, (organon) 500mg is what I used.

Never tried Masstabs, how well do they work?

h3yhOwy0udOin

h3yhOwy0udOin

Awards
The product i'm taking now has made my strength go nuts....

Tren 25mg
Superdrol 10mg
DHB 25mg

oparedes

Awards
Mass tabs were AWESOME, as early as the first weeks my benchpress went from 345 to 355 by the end of the cycle I was maxing out at 370.

very little side effects compared to superdrol.

A1mrniceguy

A1mrniceguy

Awards
i havent found any info on stackining a non toxic oral like turinabol or primobol with something like d-bol for an oral only cycle. this is obviously not a common practice but does anyone know why?

Rommel

Rommel

Awards
i havent found any info on stackining a non toxic oral like turinabol or primobol with something like d-bol for an oral only cycle. this is obviously not a common practice but does anyone know why?
If it has a 17-aa molecyle, or a C-1 7-alpha connection, it is dangerous to the lever. I doubt you find will Oral Anabolic Steroids, that isen´t dangerous to the liver.

The point of making them 17-aa, or C-1 7-alpha is to make the pills to get absorbed over a longer time. Otherwise you would have to eat them 24/7. If i recall correct.

A1mrniceguy

A1mrniceguy

Awards
thanx rommel i guess if i would have studied a little more first i would have found this:

The easiest way to explain this drug is that it is a derivative of Dianabol. Though it is a derivative of our old friend Diana, it’s still quite different...remember, Equipoise is estrified Dianabol, and really has nothing in common with it, in terms of real-world-effects. Let’s examine OT in relation to D-bol for now, though. The first similarity between the two is that they have both been 17-alpha-alkylated (a carbon atom was added at the 17th position) to survive the first pass through the liver. This, of course, increases hepatoxicity (liver toxicity).

i guess what threw me off was alot of steroid profiles label OT as none for liver toxicity.

A1mrniceguy

A1mrniceguy

Awards
with a little more research i answered my own question. i found this in ref to primo:

Primobolan® is often used in conjunction with other steroids for optimal effect, so some users find a slightly lower dose effective when stacking. During a dieting or cutting phase, thought to be its primary application, a non-aromatizing androgen like Halotestin® or trenbolone can be added for example. Such combinations would enhance the physique without water retention, and help bring out a harder and more defined look of muscularity. Non-aromatizing androgen/anabolic stacks like this are in fact very popular among competing bodybuilders, as they prove to be Anabolics 2002 quite reliable for rapidly improving the contest form. This compound is also occasionally used with more potent androgens during bulking phases of training. The addition of testosterone, Dianabol or Anadrol 50® would prove effective for instance, although the gains are likely to be accompanied by some level of smoothness due to the added estrogenic component.

Rommel

Rommel

Awards
Turinabol is still liver toxic :)

Yes indeed Turinabol is a derivative of Dianabol. Turinabol has less side affects, because of the very low Androgen potency. And it also does not increase salt concentration f.ex. so it does not hold extra water.
Miligram for miligram Turinabol is less anabolic than Dianabol.

pantherdude63

pantherdude63

Awards
  • Established
I havent taken it but from research on the web it sounded like anavar was really good on strength gains and gain retention without many side effects. Any opinions?

A1mrniceguy

A1mrniceguy

Awards
since im on the topic of orals - if the 17aa mol helps dianabol survive its first pass and increase its bioavailability is it specificly bound to the dianabol? or would it open the path way to increase the bioavailabilty of primo if they were taken together since primo doesnt have 17aa to help it survive its pass through the liver. hhhmmmm????

PVT Pittboss

Awards
Run Trenbolone, Eq, and Winny... I feel comfortable to say I gaurantee you will be happy

thetrooper

thetrooper

Awards
Run Trenbolone, Eq, and Winny... I feel comfortable to say I gaurantee you will be happy
EQ and winny are crap for strength and without test in that cycle your mood and your erections will be crap as well.

MetalMX

MetalMX

Awards
  • Established
1. Tren
2. Anavar
3. Halo

Anavar has NO sides besides a decrease in appetite but it only lasted a week for me then your appetite is back to normal. CrAzY strength with anavar i added 50 percent to my dumbbell bench first time i used it and im nowhere near a beginner whos just started out training.

rolpho

rolpho

Awards
Hey guys, sorry for hopping into this thread with such a beginner's question but I have had about enough of only taking my creatine powder and eating a lot of clean protein's. I'm ready to move up to steroids but I just can't find a supplier, everyone that says they can provide it is just talking ****. So can anyone direct me to a dependable online forum/store?

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, sorry for hopping into this thread with such a beginner's question but I have had about enough of only taking my creatine powder and eating a lot of clean protein's. I'm ready to move up to steroids but I just can't find a supplier, everyone that says they can provide it is just talking ****. So can anyone direct me to a dependable online forum/store?

Welcome to AM... don't imagine you will be around for long with sh!t like that.

frozencore12

Awards
i've noticed those with double bond at the 1 position improve pulling strength and those with a db at the 4 position improve pushing...not very scientific but thats what i've noticed.

gettingully1

gettingully1

Awards
someone on another forum listed these in order of strenth:

Most Potent in order:
Methyl Stenbolone (MASS TABS TM) - I am afraid to take this one...but I am curious.
Superdrol (TM)
Methyl-1-AD (Methyl 1-Alpha RIP)
Pheraplex (17a Methyl 2-ene) I quite like this beauty! Thank you ALRI or Pat actually...Didn't Pat create this?
Haldrol (4-Chloro-1,4-Diene-diol)
Promagnon (4-Chloro-4-ene-diol)
Epistane
Orastan (Unmethyl Winstrol)
Fuzadrol (Unmethyl Fuzadrol - same as the winstrol really IMHO both very good for being non-methyl)

Most potent prohormones:
1-Androsterone (1-Androsterone TM)
4,9 Estra-Diene (FinigenX TM)
Middle Potency:
19Nor-Androsterone (DecaVol)
5a-Androsterone (Liquid Masterdrol TM)
4-Androsterone (4-AD TM)
Safest:
1,4 Andro-dione (BOLD)
11-keto Andro-dione (11OXO)
DHEA Ethanoate Ester (Methyl 1-D)
DHEA

does anyone know what TM stands for? thanks

sustaject

sustaject

Awards
and what is best for a beginner in roids, i have trained about 2 years without any source, just meat and apples , realy

thnx guys

inmymind801

inmymind801

Awards
try havoc because its pretty mild from what i hear.
i just did my first cycle and i chose to go with superdrol and it shut me down pretty hard. i did it @ 10/20/30. i did get some nice gains in strength and went up about 12 lbs. on the scale but i wouldnt recommend it as a first cycle i think i made a mistake there as it was kind of a lot to handle the first couple weeks of PCT but some ppl just have worse reactions than others. i know ppl that have done 2 cycle of SD with no pct and they were totally fine after about a week. it really depends on the person. if you really want to get good results take the superdrol or pulse it so you dont get all the neg. sides. if you want something more mild and more 'steady' gains try some havoc.

mj34

mj34

Awards
  • Established
TNE

Test Suspension (oil-based) hands down is the best compound for strength and size.

luclyluciano

Awards
  • Established
For best gains I would say 1-T

1-T....reallly???? I'm currently on a 1-T cycle...I thought 1-T was very mild in most ways and best for fat loss. Have u cycles 1-T?

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
Tren is great for tranforming yourself fast at 50mg every other day for 6 weeks with winny or eq but then again it caused me to have fits of rage at times up and down mood swings not for the inexperienced..As for M1T it works fast after a week on with 10mg a day power and strenght went awesome with great pumps that felt like dbol pumps but without the headaches that dbol gives me..Dbols,Anadrol or MIT i would chose M1T being less toxic for 4 weeks at 10mg a day don`t let some dumb ass say ooooh M1T is harsh its this its that no no dumb asses Anadrol or Dbols are worse for making you feel lathargic or like ****..Never abuse the ****

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
Use M1t for 4 weeks if you can get it still then go off for 8 weeks and take heeps of Size On from Gaspari and L-Glutamine for cel volumizing 20grams a day..Its the best for keeping and making gains..

Kalel38

Banned
Awards
I`ve trained for over 7yrs clean and managed to bench 415 for 2 reps after never touching the stuff..Started to train hardcore at 18..Don`t and please for one don`t touch the stuff if you realy know what your doing.If you plan on competing later on its a decision you`l have to make but put in more time and eat like a horse then you decide..But for god sakes don`t be like some pro`s that start juicing at 18 yrs old then after 20yrs later they wonder why they can`t gain while there off..Duh!! maybe because you didn`t put the time and effort in the first place because all they gained was faux muscle with no foundation to hold on to it after...Just my 2 cents

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Simple Anadrol or Tren acetate