Best stack for these goals

J

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi guys, after taking a long break (6-8 years) from consistently working out I am back in the game. The pandemic took its toll on me and at the worst point i was drinking too much and reached almost 230 lb at 5'10 at age 32. At my leanest in the past I was around 185 with a 6 pack, and i dabbled with natural T boosters, and some light gear like anavar.

Mid January 2021 I started logging everything - i downloaded MyFitnessPal and set it to lose 1lb a week (500 cal deficit). As of this Wednesday I just passed the 12lb lost mark with diligent clean eating, exercise, and protein focused macros. I've been out of supplement knowledge for a while so i started with the basics - a high quality protein, creatine, BCAAs, fish oil, and plant digestive enzymes. In february I ordered more supplements - i replaced creatine with kre alkalyn, i added a preworkout called alpha king fury, and i ordered 5 alpha hydroxy laxogenin acetate based on some articles i found on google. I'm on my 3rd week of the lax and i have to say it is noticeable, but i see its getting pulled from many supps now so i am not sure if i will order more. In my experience it seems similar to anavar - hard muscles on a caloric deficit, while building strength.

My immediate goal is to hit 200 lbs and i am getting close. I am looking to build upon my current stack with the following (open to suggestions)-
one or more of the following:
Massacre (OL)
Androgin (BLR)
Epicatechin (maybe raw powder from nootropics depot)
anabolic effect (CEL)

edit - i have also tried kre anabolyn with good results and would consider that or trying synthagen

I also saw apex alchemy has some interesting concoctions

I am also willing to straddle/cross the line with something mild like Androvar..

Diet and exercise is not the challenge here, i am just looking to enhance and get better returns from my diligence

Thanks!

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Never too late to get back into things .. yeah the whole year has been stressful but good to see you get back into things .. i know can be depressing .. im currently losing 10-thousands of $ due to market crash and just tryna stay positive i know its only a temporary thing .. anyway back to BB ..

i like AE + Mtest or if you want OL product kings blood
but AE + Mtest for 12 weeks is an awesome product

throwing in bulk Epicatechin is a great choice .. if you prefer bulk caps CEL has 300mg - 60 caps

Apex is a great co and currently has bogo sale

J

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Never too late to get back into things .. yeah the whole year has been stressful but good to see you get back into things .. i know can be depressing .. im currently losing 10-thousands of $ due to market crash and just tryna stay positive i know its only a temporary thing .. anyway back to BB ..

i like AE + Mtest or if you want OL product kings blood
but AE + Mtest for 12 weeks is an awesome product

throwing in bulk Epicatechin is a great choice .. if you prefer bulk caps CEL has 300mg - 60 caps

Apex is a great co and currently has bogo sale
Thank you! I’m also down thousands I just try to not look at it these days. Hang in there.
What is AE and mtest? Lol I feel like a newbie. I was also thinking about throwing in Arimistane to the natty stack

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you! I’m also down thousands I just try to not look at it these days. Hang in there.
What is AE and mtest? Lol I feel like a newbie. I was also thinking about throwing in Arimistane to the natty stack
Yup .. well see green hopefully soon

AE = Anabolic effect by CEL that you had mentioned

Also Mtest is by CEL as well .. top quality company & products .. alot of reviews out there

Mtest is one of the tboost out there right now .. Arimistane will help ya out .. i wouldnt do overkill on supplements as your starting out ..maybe 2 or 3supps for 12 weeks and then can rotate

J

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yup .. well see green hopefully soon

AE = Anabolic effect by CEL that you had mentioned

Also Mtest is by CEL as well .. top quality company & products .. alot of reviews out there

Mtest is one of the tboost out there right now .. Arimistane will help ya out .. i wouldnt do overkill on supplements as your starting out ..maybe 2 or 3supps for 12 weeks and then can rotate
Thanks! I ended up getting a cel stack - AE, Mtest and stano plex. I’ll probably run the AE and mtest after the stano. Stano I will probably be conservative with 1 cap a day (300mg) and stack it with laxogenin for approx 8 weeks. Probably will continue the calorie deficit with some leniency on workout days (for extra protein). Thanks for the tips I haven’t really looked at CEL before, looks like a good company. Looking forward to trying the products

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks! I ended up getting a cel stack - AE, Mtest and stano plex. I’ll probably run the AE and mtest after the stano. Stano I will probably be conservative with 1 cap a day (300mg) and stack it with laxogenin for approx 8 weeks. Probably will continue the calorie deficit with some leniency on workout days (for extra protein). Thanks for the tips I haven’t really looked at CEL before, looks like a good company. Looking forward to trying the products
First, welcome back to things. I can relate - the last few years of my life have been pretty inconsistent as well.

Anabolic Effect, M-Test, and Stano-Plex 300 is a great stack.

My personal layout for that would be:

12 to 16 Weeks:
  • Anabolic Effect - 3 capsules twice per day - for the full 12 to 16 weeks
  • M-Test - 3 capsules twice per day - for the 12 to 16 weeks
  • Stano-Plex 300 - 1 capsule twice per day for the first 6 to 8 weeks
Epicatechin note: Epi-Plex is so cost effectively priced that you likely won't save much by going with a bulk powder. And IF the bulk powder is truly a 90+ purity, it will taste terrible. Epi-plex contains 300 mg. per capsule of epicatechin + 20 mg. Piperine for enhanced absorption.

Here are 2 really good ongoing logs you can look at:
- Epi-Plex log: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/wedgylx-epi-plex-lean-edge-log.321333/
- Anabolic Effect log (he used Epi-Plex consistently): https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/mrmuscles-recomp-and-supplements-log-cel-anabolic-effect.314549/page-9#post-6477924

Here are 3 really good mini-review links Mr. Muscle did for summaries. He did these to make it easier for people to read that wanted a quick summary instead of following his detailed thread:
- Anabolic Effect review: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/cel-anabolic-effect-review.320682/
- Epi-Plex review: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/cel-epi-plex-mini-review.320683/
- M-Test review: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/cel-m-test-mini-review.320684/

I think you'll really enjoy them.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't agree more with what others have already said. AE + Mtest is a killer stack.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Np and welcome aboard

Stano or epi plex ?

Yup cel/sns are top notch co once you get hooked you will look for their bulk products first lol

J

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
First, welcome back to things. I can relate - the last few years of my life have been pretty inconsistent as well.

Anabolic Effect, M-Test, and Stano-Plex 300 is a great stack.

My personal layout for that would be:

12 to 16 Weeks:
Epicatechin note: Epi-Plex is so cost effectively priced that you likely won't save much by going with a bulk powder. And IF the bulk powder is truly a 90+ purity, it will taste terrible. Epi-plex contains 300 mg. per capsule of epicatechin + 20 mg. Piperine for enhanced absorption.

Here are 2 really good ongoing logs you can look at:
- Epi-Plex log: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/wedgylx-epi-plex-lean-edge-log.321333/
- Anabolic Effect log (he used Epi-Plex consistently): https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/mrmuscles-recomp-and-supplements-log-cel-anabolic-effect.314549/page-9#post-6477924

Here are 3 really good mini-review links Mr. Muscle did for summaries. He did these to make it easier for people to read that wanted a quick summary instead of following his detailed thread:
- Anabolic Effect review: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/cel-anabolic-effect-review.320682/
- Epi-Plex review: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/cel-epi-plex-mini-review.320683/
- M-Test review: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/cel-m-test-mini-review.320684/

I think you'll really enjoy them.
Thank you for the info! And nice logs MrMuscle. My first thought now is that I didn’t order enough bottles lol. i found a 3rd party with 20% off sale going on right now so i think i will get more. I had no idea about the epi taste so i will probably get yours since it is so cost effective. What is your opinion on 5 Alpha Laxogenin? I'm using VMI sports but it was discontinued and they wont answer me when i ask them about it, but its definitely working. First week was 100mg/day and next two weeks were 200mg. Today i tried 300mg no headaches, had a very demanding but successful workout, but the hunger is unreal today. Can i stack it with your products (at like 100 or 200 a day)?

Np and welcome aboard

Stano or epi plex ?

Yup cel/sns are top notch co once you get hooked you will look for their bulk products first lol
So.. i got the stano lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the info! And nice logs MrMuscle. My first thought now is that I didn’t order enough bottles lol. i found a 3rd party with 20% off sale going on right now so i think i will get more. I had no idea about the epi taste so i will probably get yours since it is so cost effective. What is your opinion on 5 Alpha Laxogenin? I'm using VMI sports but it was discontinued and they wont answer me when i ask them about it, but its definitely working. First week was 100mg/day and next two weeks were 200mg. Today i tried 300mg no headaches, had a very demanding but successful workout, but the hunger is unreal today. Can i stack it with your products (at like 100 or 200 a day)?
You're welcome. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

My opinions & some facts on 5 Alpha Laxogenin:

A lot of the raw materials on the market aren't or weren't what they're supposed to be. That was shown a few years ago thru testing. I know that we personally blew over 2k on testing on raw materials samples that didn't test out as what they were supposed to be. Basically, if you tested it one way, it would test out. If you tested the more definitive way, it wouldn't. There was even some confusions with the labs at the times over proper standards. Overall, it was a mess.

Feedback has always been very mixed on 5 Alpha Laxogenin. Some people seem to like it and a lot of people report that it doesn't do anything for them at all. I don't view that as bad on my end though because I understand different things work different for different people. So many people will argue with someone that says something is working bc it didn't work for them; but the truth is back in the old days, even some of the most popular old ph's didn't work for me like they did other people so I KNOW for sure that individual response is real.

Fast forward to present day on 5 Alpha Laxogenin. The FDA added it an advisory list sometimes in the last year to 2 years and because of that a lot of companies stopped selling it, Amazon stopped allowing it to be sold on there, etc. So the reason VMI wouldn't respond to you is they may not have wanted to freak you out by telling you that it being added to an advisory list is probably why they stopped. They had gotten an FDA warning over other ingredients in the past so I don't blame them for stopping. Some companies do still make it, and we thought about it, but with it being on the FDA radar and it not working well for a lot of people, we decided its just not worth it.

Now, my personal opinion is that there are a lot of things out there that are better than Laxogenin like the ones you're getting ready to use. I think you'll find each of those to be better products.

J

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You're welcome. I'm glad to help in any way that I can.

My opinions & some facts on 5 Alpha Laxogenin:

A lot of the raw materials on the market aren't or weren't what they're supposed to be. That was shown a few years ago thru testing. I know that we personally blew over 2k on testing on raw materials samples that didn't test out as what they were supposed to be. Basically, if you tested it one way, it would test out. If you tested the more definitive way, it wouldn't. There was even some confusions with the labs at the times over proper standards. Overall, it was a mess.

Feedback has always been very mixed on 5 Alpha Laxogenin. Some people seem to like it and a lot of people report that it doesn't do anything for them at all. I don't view that as bad on my end though because I understand different things work different for different people. So many people will argue with someone that says something is working bc it didn't work for them; but the truth is back in the old days, even some of the most popular old ph's didn't work for me like they did other people so I KNOW for sure that individual response is real.

Fast forward to present day on 5 Alpha Laxogenin. The FDA added it an advisory list sometimes in the last year to 2 years and because of that a lot of companies stopped selling it, Amazon stopped allowing it to be sold on there, etc. So the reason VMI wouldn't respond to you is they may not have wanted to freak you out by telling you that it being added to an advisory list is probably why they stopped. They had gotten an FDA warning over other ingredients in the past so I don't blame them for stopping. Some companies do still make it, and we thought about it, but with it being on the FDA radar and it not working well for a lot of people, we decided its just not worth it.

Now, my personal opinion is that there are a lot of things out there that are better than Laxogenin like the ones you're getting ready to use. I think you'll find each of those to be better products.
Thanks for the info, it all makes sense. Yes I am interested in exploring your complete line of products. I just received the AE, mtest and stano today. I took a stano pwo and the pump from vaso6 is insane, i'm impressed already. As i mentioned before, I'm on a 500 cal deficit with macro focus on protein and i've actually been getting stronger and leaner, while losing weight. I'm pumped to see how these new products complement my training. I have another order of addl bottles arriving tomorrow. Going to use 2 bottles of stano and AE and run mtest at the same time for 12 weeks (extra 4 week). Towards the end i'll probably get some epi plex and check that out. I still have a bottle of laxo leftover i'll probably use with the last bottle of mtest.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the info, it all makes sense. Yes I am interested in exploring your complete line of products. I just received the AE, mtest and stano today. I took a stano pwo and the pump from vaso6 is insane, i'm impressed already. As i mentioned before, I'm on a 500 cal deficit with macro focus on protein and i've actually been getting stronger and leaner, while losing weight. I'm pumped to see how these new products complement my training. I have another order of addl bottles arriving tomorrow. Going to use 2 bottles of stano and AE and run mtest at the same time for 12 weeks (extra 4 week). Towards the end i'll probably get some epi plex and check that out. I still have a bottle of laxo leftover i'll probably use with the last bottle of mtest.
I'm glad that you enjoyed the VASO6 from Stano-Plex. And thank you for the interest in the lines.

I love VASO6 myself. We make a single ingredient product of it so that people can use it year round if they want. It's great for pumps, blood pressure, erection quality, and more.

And our capsule pre-workouts (VasoForce XT and VasoForce Rush) have 600 mg. of it in them along with a lot of other great ingredients :)

Edit: I meant to include links for anyone that wanted to see the profiles.

VasoForce XT - Stimulant Free Nitric Oxide Booster & Pre-Workout:

VasoForce Rush - VasoForce XT + Fast Acting, Long Lasting Energy:

Last edited:
J

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm glad that you enjoyed the VASO6 from Stano-Plex. And thank you for the interest in the lines.

I love VASO6 myself. We make a single ingredient product of it so that people can use it year round if they want. It's great for pumps, blood pressure, erection quality, and more.

And our capsule pre-workouts (VasoForce XT and VasoForce Rush) have 600 mg. of it in them along with a lot of other great ingredients :)

Edit: I meant to include links for anyone that wanted to see the profiles.

VasoForce XT - Stimulant Free Nitric Oxide Booster & Pre-Workout:

VasoForce Rush - VasoForce XT + Fast Acting, Long Lasting Energy:

@sns8778 I have to admit, I am already impressed with the quality. No stomach issues or side effects with stacking mtest and AE. Other brands, and its like my stomach is a nutribullet and it doesnt end well. Or the ingredient profile is not optimal and causes headaches. Big thumbs up here(y)(y)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 I have to admit, I am already impressed with the quality. No stomach issues or side effects with stacking mtest and AE. Other brands, and its like my stomach is a nutribullet and it doesnt end well. Or the ingredient profile is not optimal and causes headaches. Big thumbs up here(y)(y)
Thank you. I appreciate that. I'm glad that you're off to a good start.

I have some health issues myself and have a lot of allergies and sensitivities, so I'm always very thoughtful as to what can be used together and what may create an issue.

J

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi guys, just wanted to post an update @sns8778 @GQdaLEGEND
I'm midway through the 3rd week of AE, MTest and StanoPlex. This stack is amazing..
After taking a long break from lifting as i mentioned, i am now stronger than i have been in a long time.

Here is a summary log of supplements and diet:

Daily caloric intake is adjusted every 5lb lost and is approx 1850 calories now (500 deficit). I started tracking every calorie back in January, and the stack i mentioned was started on 3/9/21.

Breakfast: 2 scoops of Huel, 400 calories
Midmorning - oikos triple zero or 1 scoop ON whey. On a lift day i usually have both
Lunch: Turkey burger, GF roll, 1/2 avocado, plant based cheese, 1 scoop ON protein OR salad with grilled chicken + 1 scoop ON (approx 500 cal)
Afternoon snack: On lift day this is 1/2 cup oats blended with 1 scoop protein 90min before workout (250 cal)
Postworkout: 2 Scoop ON whey
Dinner: Grilled chicken OR pork chops OR steak OR Roast beef + vegetables + starch (roasted potatoes or a medium/large sweet potato) (500-700 cal)
Night snack: oikos triple zero or 1 scoop ON whey. On a lift day i usually have both

I try to stick to the 500 cal deficit but on some lift days i go over slightly. I also recently started the 90-10 rule and introduced some "cheat" meals to confuse the metabolism (moe's burrito, cauliflower pizza, etc). Only one splurge weekend so far with 4+ alc beverages but i avoid alc at all costs.

For the workouts, I have the following splits. Traditionally my legs and lower body have not been trained as much as upper body so ive been putting a lot of effort into balancing that out.

Chest + Tris or Chest + Arms - In January i basically had to start over at 135 since i hadnt bench pressed for 5-7 years (my PR back then was 295). I am now at 225 for my finishing sets of 3-5 each and did 265 the other day using the mark bell slingshot since i don't usually have a spotter. I also do cable flies at the end as a burnout. For arms i like to load up the olympic curl bar with approx 100lb for skullcrushers and bi curls.
Back + Bi's - Usually warm up with lat pull down a few sets of 80-100lb, maybe a drop set in there. My main focus as of late has been assisted T-bar row. Couple of warm up sets then a few sets of 160 and 180 both overhand and supinated.
Trap Bar Deadlifts - recently hit PR of 420lb. building core strength to transition to barbell deads, which i maxed out at 275 about a month ago. Grip is becoming an issue and i may need some straps. Previous to January, little to no experience with deads.. i started with the leg machines then introduced the trap bar.
Squats / legs - Similar history with deads, occasionally did them but didnt have a good routine in the past. Usually do pyramid sets, up to 295 - milestone goal is 315 for me. As i go heavier, ROM suffers so i usually end with a few sets of 15 reps of 135 as low as i can go to work on ROM.

Supplements:
AE - 3 caps AM, 3 caps PM (or Pre workout)
MTest - 3 caps AM , 3 caps PM
Stano plex - 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM (or pre workout)
Fish oil with each meal
plant enzymes with each meal
kre alkalyn pre workout
Just finished alpha king fury pre workout..
Now using VasoRush first time last night on 4/1.
Took all 4 caps with a stano and 3 AE.. holy $%#@. Great workout.

After 2nd bottle of stano i will continue Mtest and maybe AE, and introduce epi plex or Chemix natabolic

Overall comments: love the supplements. i have not yet hit a wall with increasing weight every other lift even on a 500 calorie deficit, but i also do not want to introduce an injury by trying too much on a deficit diet. My goal is to cut and i think i am in a good routine now.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nice .. great detail/update man .. as you have to have some cheat meal days bro or youd go crazy ( or atleast i do )

And def continue to take Mtest after stanoplex ( seeing pple run it for 6-12 months more and more now .. great stuff )

Mtest/AE/epi plex is one of the best OTC PCT stack .. can even add pct assist :)
check out @MFTrainz log > https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/pct-bridge-12-weeks-of-ae-mtest-epiplex-let’s-go.322236/#post-6488622

very detailed which might help you out plan your stack

also cauliflower on a pizza ?? yuckkkkkkkkkkk you must be from or in cali i assume ? lol

J

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice .. great detail/update man .. as you have to have some cheat meal days bro or youd go crazy ( or atleast i do )

And def continue to take Mtest after stanoplex ( seeing pple run it for 6-12 months more and more now .. great stuff )

Mtest/AE/epi plex is one of the best OTC PCT stack .. can even add pct assist :)
check out @MFTrainz log > https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/pct-bridge-12-weeks-of-ae-mtest-epiplex-let’s-go.322236/#post-6488622

also cauliflower on a pizza ?? yuckkkkkkkkkkk you must be from or in cali i assume ? lol
Thanks! Nope, east coast lol. The pizza is called caulipower and it is a cauliflower based crust. i notice that there is much less bloat with GF and organic foods so i have shifted to that for now. It's actually not too bad lol.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established

I’ve had cauliflower crust pizzas on a diet before. They’re not terrible, and they kind of help with the pizza craving. However, I’m from the Chicago area. I can walk outside and throw a rock any direction, follow it, and be a minute or two away from SOME place that will have bomb @$$ pizza.
That being said, I usually just cheat with that once every couple weeks.....
I am pretty happy with the AE/MTEST/Epi combo right now. My PCT would normally be maybe 6-8 weeks, 4 of which is Nolva too, but I love the idea of running this natty stack for 12 instead. Possibly 16 seeing as that’s the top end of what people are really loving it seems.

OP, I can’t tell you the amount of research I put into planning my PCT, but each product has a pretty specific purpose and would be useful to run anyways.....
Hence my pct expansion by a multitude of weeks lol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi guys, just wanted to post an update @sns8778 @GQdaLEGEND
I'm midway through the 3rd week of AE, MTest and StanoPlex. This stack is amazing..
After taking a long break from lifting as i mentioned, i am now stronger than i have been in a long time.

Here is a summary log of supplements and diet:

Daily caloric intake is adjusted every 5lb lost and is approx 1850 calories now (500 deficit). I started tracking every calorie back in January, and the stack i mentioned was started on 3/9/21.

Breakfast: 2 scoops of Huel, 400 calories
Midmorning - oikos triple zero or 1 scoop ON whey. On a lift day i usually have both
Lunch: Turkey burger, GF roll, 1/2 avocado, plant based cheese, 1 scoop ON protein OR salad with grilled chicken + 1 scoop ON (approx 500 cal)
Afternoon snack: On lift day this is 1/2 cup oats blended with 1 scoop protein 90min before workout (250 cal)
Postworkout: 2 Scoop ON whey
Dinner: Grilled chicken OR pork chops OR steak OR Roast beef + vegetables + starch (roasted potatoes or a medium/large sweet potato) (500-700 cal)
Night snack: oikos triple zero or 1 scoop ON whey. On a lift day i usually have both

I try to stick to the 500 cal deficit but on some lift days i go over slightly. I also recently started the 90-10 rule and introduced some "cheat" meals to confuse the metabolism (moe's burrito, cauliflower pizza, etc). Only one splurge weekend so far with 4+ alc beverages but i avoid alc at all costs.

For the workouts, I have the following splits. Traditionally my legs and lower body have not been trained as much as upper body so ive been putting a lot of effort into balancing that out.

Chest + Tris or Chest + Arms - In January i basically had to start over at 135 since i hadnt bench pressed for 5-7 years (my PR back then was 295). I am now at 225 for my finishing sets of 3-5 each and did 265 the other day using the mark bell slingshot since i don't usually have a spotter. I also do cable flies at the end as a burnout. For arms i like to load up the olympic curl bar with approx 100lb for skullcrushers and bi curls.
Back + Bi's - Usually warm up with lat pull down a few sets of 80-100lb, maybe a drop set in there. My main focus as of late has been assisted T-bar row. Couple of warm up sets then a few sets of 160 and 180 both overhand and supinated.
Trap Bar Deadlifts - recently hit PR of 420lb. building core strength to transition to barbell deads, which i maxed out at 275 about a month ago. Grip is becoming an issue and i may need some straps. Previous to January, little to no experience with deads.. i started with the leg machines then introduced the trap bar.
Squats / legs - Similar history with deads, occasionally did them but didnt have a good routine in the past. Usually do pyramid sets, up to 295 - milestone goal is 315 for me. As i go heavier, ROM suffers so i usually end with a few sets of 15 reps of 135 as low as i can go to work on ROM.

Supplements:
AE - 3 caps AM, 3 caps PM (or Pre workout)
MTest - 3 caps AM , 3 caps PM
Stano plex - 1 cap AM, 1 cap PM (or pre workout)
Fish oil with each meal
plant enzymes with each meal
kre alkalyn pre workout
Just finished alpha king fury pre workout..
Now using VasoRush first time last night on 4/1.
Took all 4 caps with a stano and 3 AE.. holy $%#@. Great workout.

After 2nd bottle of stano i will continue Mtest and maybe AE, and introduce epi plex or Chemix natabolic

Overall comments: love the supplements. i have not yet hit a wall with increasing weight every other lift even on a 500 calorie deficit, but i also do not want to introduce an injury by trying too much on a deficit diet. My goal is to cut and i think i am in a good routine now.

View attachment 203785
Thank you for sharing. That is awesome to hear and congratulations on your progress.

You said VasoRush, did you mean VasoForce Rush? If so, I bet that was an incredible workout.

I would definitely suggest continuing Anabolic Effect. Most people use it 12 to 16 weeks and it seems to get better and better as it goes.

I would continue your stack as is and add Epi-Plex into it.

Also, we hope to have a new natural anabolic out under SNS within the next 4 to 6 weeks that would stack perfect with your stack.

J

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you for sharing. That is awesome to hear and congratulations on your progress.

You said VasoRush, did you mean VasoForce Rush? If so, I bet that was an incredible workout.

I would definitely suggest continuing Anabolic Effect. Most people use it 12 to 16 weeks and it seems to get better and better as it goes.

I would continue your stack as is and add Epi-Plex into it.

Also, we hope to have a new natural anabolic out under SNS within the next 4 to 6 weeks that would stack perfect with your stack.
Yup VasoForce Rush! It is awesome. I am planning to continue AE and may order epi plex when i replenish the AE. Looking forward to the new natural anabolic.

I usually work out in the evening but i decided to work out in the AM due to some afternoon commitments. I ended up going to the gym about 90 min after breakfast- so i had the usual 3 AE, 3 Mtest, 1 stano, fish oil, kre-alkalyn, etc and i decided to take only 2 vasoforce rush instead of 4 since i didn't want to be too wired that early. It was deadlift day and i am proud to say i smashed my goal of 315# with the olympic barbell (vs 420# trap bar that ive been working on).

Today's DL workout:
135 x 10 x 2 warmup
225 x 5 x 2 warmup
275 x 5
315 x 5 peak
315 x 4 peak
225 x 5
135 x 5

All on a 500 cal deficit, and no sides whatsoever - i have actually been feeling the best i have in a while.
Amazing products!

J

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve had cauliflower crust pizzas on a diet before. They’re not terrible, and they kind of help with the pizza craving. However, I’m from the Chicago area. I can walk outside and throw a rock any direction, follow it, and be a minute or two away from SOME place that will have bomb @$$ pizza.
That being said, I usually just cheat with that once every couple weeks.....
I am pretty happy with the AE/MTEST/Epi combo right now. My PCT would normally be maybe 6-8 weeks, 4 of which is Nolva too, but I love the idea of running this natty stack for 12 instead. Possibly 16 seeing as that’s the top end of what people are really loving it seems.

OP, I can’t tell you the amount of research I put into planning my PCT, but each product has a pretty specific purpose and would be useful to run anyways.....
Hence my pct expansion by a multitude of weeks lol
lol the cauliflower crust is kind of an acquired taste. Given that my diet mainly consists of Huel Black edition, Turkey burgers and lean meats, the "pizza" was a nice treat. once the 2nd bottle of stano is done im planning to continue the AE and Mtest, and throw in epi plex and probably run a bottle of 5A laxo i have left over. nice logs though, great read.

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
lol the cauliflower crust is kind of an acquired taste. Given that my diet mainly consists of Huel Black edition, Turkey burgers and lean meats, the "pizza" was a nice treat. once the 2nd bottle of stano is done im planning to continue the AE and Mtest, and throw in epi plex and probably run a bottle of 5A laxo i have left over. nice logs though, great read.
It’s a distinct flavor. I do cauliflower rice a lot but that didn’t quite prepare me for the pizza crust. It’s different.
100% could work during a diet though, if you can’t fit like a normal low carb crust in your macros.
I am a BIG fan of Epi thus far. Pronounced pumps. Been looking more vascular. I don’t know how long it normally takes to really get the benefits, if it needs to saturate and I’m currently experiencing a bit of placebo or if it’s just this good..... but either way I am happy I’m running it for at least 10 more weeks

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yup VasoForce Rush! It is awesome. I am planning to continue AE and may order epi plex when i replenish the AE. Looking forward to the new natural anabolic.

I usually work out in the evening but i decided to work out in the AM due to some afternoon commitments. I ended up going to the gym about 90 min after breakfast- so i had the usual 3 AE, 3 Mtest, 1 stano, fish oil, kre-alkalyn, etc and i decided to take only 2 vasoforce rush instead of 4 since i didn't want to be too wired that early. It was deadlift day and i am proud to say i smashed my goal of 315# with the olympic barbell (vs 420# trap bar that ive been working on).

Today's DL workout:
135 x 10 x 2 warmup
225 x 5 x 2 warmup
275 x 5
315 x 5 peak
315 x 4 peak
225 x 5
135 x 5

All on a 500 cal deficit, and no sides whatsoever - i have actually been feeling the best i have in a while.
Amazing products!
Thank you. I'm glad that you are pleased with the products. I think you'll love the addition of Epi-Plex if you add it in.

As for VasoForce Rush, you touched on something I really like about it in that with it being in capsules, it makes it easy to adjust your dosing to your individual needs.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think you're the first person I've ever seen mention Huel on the forum here. I haven't tried it yet, but I've been meaning to try the gluten free one. We've had quite a few people ask us if we would make something competitive to it.

I think you'll love the addition of Epi-Plex to your stack.

J

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I think you're the first person I've ever seen mention Huel on the forum here. I haven't tried it yet, but I've been meaning to try the gluten free one. We've had quite a few people ask us if we would make something competitive to it.

I think you'll love the addition of Epi-Plex to your stack.
Huel is one of the best changes I’ve made to my diet. I use it to replace at least one meal - I like breakfast since it is super easy to make and count in MyFitnessPal. 2 cups fat free milk and 2 scoops of Huel is 560 calories, and it keeps me full until lunch (even if I am unable to have my mid morning snack). The black edition costs a little more but the macros are more favorable - more protein. You can also use it as a snack. I would try yours if you made one like it. It costs me about $75 a month but i get two bags. Flavor wise it is delicious. Very happy with it overall

MFTrainz

MFTrainz

Awards
  • Established
Huel is one of the best changes I’ve made to my diet. I use it to replace at least one meal - I like breakfast since it is super easy to make and count in MyFitnessPal. 2 cups fat free milk and 2 scoops of Huel is 560 calories, and it keeps me full until lunch (even if I am unable to have my mid morning snack). The black edition costs a little more but the macros are more favorable - more protein. You can also use it as a snack. I would try yours if you made one like it. It costs me about $75 a month but i get two bags. Flavor wise it is delicious. Very happy with it overall
Is it just me or is that kind of pricey for 30 breakfasts? I saw ads for it so many times but never looked into a subscription or even how much a single bag costs.
The idea is there - macro and micro nutrients in a quick, easy, portable meal that’s NOT processed to all hell.....
But that sounds tough to budget

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the feedback on that. I may try the gluten free one. I have the actual gluten autoimmune allergy so I have to be very careful.

Is it just me or is that kind of pricey for 30 breakfasts? I saw ads for it so many times but never looked into a subscription or even how much a single bag costs.
The idea is there - macro and micro nutrients in a quick, easy, portable meal that’s NOT processed to all hell.....
I think its a matter of perspective. I've had to eat gluten free since my allergy started in 2011 and its actually probably cheaper to drink meals than it is to make them for me. I normally incorporate many more shakes in than most people because of it. But I hadn't tried Huel yet.

Meal Replacement shakes were popular for so long but its like they pretty much went away and it became all protein shakes. But there are many days I just don't eat or eat junk bc I'm so busy time wise; and its easier to incorporate a shake in bc I really don't have to stop what I'm doing.

Overall, I think its an individual thing. For me, overall shakes and ready to drink shakes just can be the difference between me doing something healthy versus not eating or grabbing a pack of gushers (my addiction haha).

J

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I forgot to mention my wife uses it too but not as often as me. 2 bags is definitely more than enough for one person, if you’re just replacing one meal. Sometimes I use it for lunch or 90 min before workout as well. For what it is, I really like it. If I end up going back to the office I will certainly not have any time to make breakfast and this will be perfect. I’m sure there are other options out there but I’ve had great results with it. Definitely on the pricey side though.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s a distinct flavor. I do cauliflower rice a lot but that didn’t quite prepare me for the pizza crust. It’s different.
100% could work during a diet though, if you can’t fit like a normal low carb crust in your macros.
I am a BIG fan of Epi thus far. Pronounced pumps. Been looking more vascular. I don’t know how long it normally takes to really get the benefits, if it needs to saturate and I’m currently experiencing a bit of placebo or if it’s just this good..... but either way I am happy I’m running it for at least 10 more weeks
A lot of people get results from Epi-Plex very quickly. For some, it does take 2 to 3 weeks to really start seeing the best benefits. But the nice things is the results tend to be very consistent and it can be used as a daily use supplement for consistent results.

J

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hey guys, checking in! looks like my last lengthy update was early April. Does time fly these days.. wow. I am now hovering at 200lb (approx 2 lbs lost since last update). I have updated MyFitnessPal goal from 200lb to 195lb since I hit my goal, and it took off another 50 calories or so. My daily target is 1,830 (500 deficit from maintenance) with macros of >= 200g protein, 100-150g of carb mainly for recovery, <= 50g fat. Macros have remained unchanged since the beginning.

From a training perspective not much has changed. Still focusing on the big 3 - squats, deads, and flat bench. I believe i have plateaued since i am on a caloric deficit - i am able to peak at a 2 sets of 5 reps of the following:
225lb flat bench (i can do more but do not want to risk injury plus joints have been dry)
315lb dead - started using straps and knee sleeves, above 275 the bar slips even with different grips. too much sweat.
315lb squat - only use knee sleeves

i am thinking of introducing a basic belt such as one offered by gymreapers. I want to be safe, but i also want to continue to strengthen lower back. I do not get any piercing pains by any means - just soreness on the whole backside after deads from the lats and traps all the way down to my heels. I am confident in my form otherwise i would be feeling it in a not so good way.

keep in mind, i started focusing on the big 3 in January, and prior to that ive always been an upper body person - legs were neglected. I feel that i have come a long way since then and am very happy with progress!

Following this protocol:
For the current supplement cycle:
Week 1-7 - 3/9 thru 4/20:
Week 8 - and beyond 4/27

I have another bottle of stano on the way and am considering extending to 11 or 12 weeks but upping to 3 caps a day. otherwise i will keep it to stack with next round after a break. I also need to get more AE and Mtest as i originally only got 2 AE and 3 Mtest.

For pre workout, shifted from alpha king fury to vasoforce rush - love the pumps!!
also on joint supps, fish oil, plat enzymes, Now liver refresh.

Overall this journey has been amazing, thank you @sns8778 @GQdaLEGEND for all of the information and support, you guys are awesome

edit: also to note, ive hd hypothyroidism for my entire life and am at 175 mcg. it has made weight loss challenging in the past but with tracking calories and lifting heavy 2021 has been amazing. I have annual checkup in June and will have all the bloodwork checked. I am not sure if anyone else has experience with andros/dhea and thyroid issues, would be curious to learn more. it certainly has not impacted me negatively in any noticeable way

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad that you're making good progress.

M-Test is a daily use product for me and I'm getting ready to start a 16 week cycle of Anabolic Effect hopefully next week myself.

I can't suggest doing Stano-Plex at any longer than bottle directions but can say that I have seen people extend it to 12 weeks and enjoy it. If you were to do that, if it were me, I would take the last week to taper day. Like 4 days back down to 2 caps, 3 days down to 1 cap. No scientific reason, just the way I would do it personally.

I'm glad that you're liking VasoForce Rush as well. Great energy and great pumps.

You mentioned now Liver Refresh, now that we finally have it back in stock, you should check out Liver Assist XT:

J

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm glad that you're making good progress.

M-Test is a daily use product for me and I'm getting ready to start a 16 week cycle of Anabolic Effect hopefully next week myself.

I can't suggest doing Stano-Plex at any longer than bottle directions but can say that I have seen people extend it to 12 weeks and enjoy it. If you were to do that, if it were me, I would take the last week to taper day. Like 4 days back down to 2 caps, 3 days down to 1 cap. No scientific reason, just the way I would do it personally.

I'm glad that you're liking VasoForce Rush as well. Great energy and great pumps.

You mentioned now Liver Refresh, now that we finally have it back in stock, you should check out Liver Assist XT:
Thanks! Yes still undecided on 12 weeks.. I have a good thing going now even though it is coming to a close. Do you offer a full body/organ product as well, or mainly liver assist? I also saw some other products that may be helpful once stano is over. Reduce XT and maybe one of the Inhibits? I am also thinking about throwing in some Arimistane after (like muscle addiction eradicate) only because from what i can tell you dont have a product like that (but maybe Inhibit is an herbal version)? Thanks again

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet always nice to hear progress and upping the goals :)

i like CEL Cycle assist ( covers more then just liver support for a mild cycle such as andros )

Liver assist is prolly one of the best product, people usually will run that in PCT as well, actually never hurts to add this in

Since you are pushing on the 3 major exercises if you ever want to lube up .. look into SNS joint support XT .. such an amazing formula and people mainly think about it when they are in pain .. i am guilty of it too lol

best of luck and looking forward to seeing you keep crushing those numbers.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks! Yes still undecided on 12 weeks.. I have a good thing going now even though it is coming to a close. Do you offer a full body/organ product as well, or mainly liver assist? I also saw some other products that may be helpful once stano is over. Reduce XT and maybe one of the Inhibits? I am also thinking about throwing in some Arimistane after (like muscle addiction eradicate) only because from what i can tell you dont have a product like that (but maybe Inhibit is an herbal version)? Thanks again
CEL Cycle Assist would be the best option for full body support. It has ingredients for Liver, Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Prostate, & Acne Support, and more.

Reduce XT is great for cortisol control and fat loss. It's great for PCT's and for helping build and preserve lean muscle tissue while dieting.

Inhibit-P is great for prolactin control.

Inhibit-E is a great anti-estrogen product that can also help natural testosterone levels bounce back after a cycle.

Muscle Addiction Eradicate-E is a great product as well. I don't think its necessarily need for any PCT purpose from Stano-Plex but it is a great ingredient for lean bulking and cutting as well.

We have a new natural anabolic coming out within the next 2 months. That could be a fun addition to your cycle as well. I can't say anymore about it quite yet, but it would add in perfect with your stack.

J

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@GQdaLEGEND @sns8778 Hey guys, it's been a few weeks since my last update. Just finished this round of Stano plex! Was about 8.5 weeks. Thanks to @Afi140 I had some extra Stano plex, he was nice enough to trade some for the Mark Bell slingshot that didn't fit me. Towards the end i upped to 3 capsules only on lift days. The only side effect I had was joint related, but it was to the point where it was impacting workouts. Mostly elbow and shoulder.
I'm down to 196 lb at this point and planning pct. My recent workouts have focused on bench press and deadlift. For bench press i'm still at 225lb but doing multiple sets of low reps - much more than i was able to do in the past endurance wise. The joint issue is the limitation here. For deadlift, I am very satisfied with my progress. In the beginning of this stack I was dead after some sets of 225 and i could barely pull 275. The past 3 deadlift sessions i peaked at 2-3 sets of 5 reps of 365lb, a new PR for me (using straps and belt for support). I have to admit, at heavier weight the deadlift hits so many muscle groups and provides a great workout by itself.

For PCT I am using M-test, EPG TestoShred (arimistane formula), Epi-plex and 5A Hydroxy Laxogenin.
M-test 3 caps 2 x a day
testoshred 2 caps 2x a day
epi plex - bottle says 1-2 caps a day with meals. debating on 1 or 2 since it is stacked here...
laxogenin - 120mg 1x a day

I have a bottle of stano for next cycle but may stack it with something else like new halodrol/helladrol/methaquad extreme. Or just run the same stack since it worked out so well.

My target weight post PCT is around 195, maintaining gains as much as possible.

Thanks again everyone, very happy with results and thankful for tips, with nearly zero sides!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@GQdaLEGEND @sns8778 Hey guys, it's been a few weeks since my last update. Just finished this round of Stano plex! Was about 8.5 weeks. Thanks to @Afi140 I had some extra Stano plex, he was nice enough to trade some for the Mark Bell slingshot that didn't fit me. Towards the end i upped to 3 capsules only on lift days. The only side effect I had was joint related, but it was to the point where it was impacting workouts. Mostly elbow and shoulder.
I'm down to 196 lb at this point and planning pct. My recent workouts have focused on bench press and deadlift. For bench press i'm still at 225lb but doing multiple sets of low reps - much more than i was able to do in the past endurance wise. The joint issue is the limitation here. For deadlift, I am very satisfied with my progress. In the beginning of this stack I was dead after some sets of 225 and i could barely pull 275. The past 3 deadlift sessions i peaked at 2-3 sets of 5 reps of 365lb, a new PR for me (using straps and belt for support). I have to admit, at heavier weight the deadlift hits so many muscle groups and provides a great workout by itself.

For PCT I am using M-test, EPG TestoShred (arimistane formula), Epi-plex and 5A Hydroxy Laxogenin.
M-test 3 caps 2 x a day
epi plex - bottle says 1-2 caps a day with meals. debating on 1 or 2 since it is stacked here...

I have a bottle of stano for next cycle but may stack it with something else like new halodrol/helladrol/methaquad extreme. Or just run the same stack since it worked out so well.

Thanks again everyone, very happy with results and thankful for tips, with nearly zero sides!
Thank you for the update. I'm glad that the cycle went well.

Epi-Plex - I would do 2 caps per day, spaced out.

Laxogenin - I am not a fan for reasons I won't fully go into and derail the thread. There are just some huge quality issues related to that ingredient. We spent over 2k testing various raw materials before deciding we just weren't going to do one.

Testoshred - I would not use this during your PCT. The test boosting ingredients wouldn't be needed with M-Test and the Arimistane could cause further joint issues, a common side effect with that ingredient. I don't dislike the ingredient at all; it just isn't needed in your situation and could make things worse imo.

For your next stack, you have some time to figure that out. We may have something out by then that you may want to try as part of it with the Stano-Plex :)

J

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thank you for the update. I'm glad that the cycle went well.

Epi-Plex - I would do 2 caps per day, spaced out.

Laxogenin - I am not a fan for reasons I won't fully go into and derail the thread. There are just some huge quality issues related to that ingredient. We spent over 2k testing various raw materials before deciding we just weren't going to do one.

Testoshred - I would not use this during your PCT. The test boosting ingredients wouldn't be needed with M-Test and the Arimistane could cause further joint issues, a common side effect with that ingredient. I don't dislike the ingredient at all; it just isn't needed in your situation and could make things worse imo.

For your next stack, you have some time to figure that out. We may have something out by then that you may want to try as part of it with the Stano-Plex :)
Thanks for the feedback, as always!
- sounds good on epi plex maybe I’ll grab another bottle or two in a few weeks
- regarding laxogenin i completely understand. This is just a bottle I have leftover and decided to throw it into the mix instead of the garbage can
- understood on testoshred/Arimistane. I started a new joint supplement a couple weeks ago but I see you have one as well which I will snag for my next cycle. Joints have been feeling better and I have also become more conscious of my water intake. One workout that was particularly bad with joints, I realized I didn’t drink as much water as I usually do that day so I think I was dehydrated as well. I probably should have went with reduce xt to stack with mtest instead.
- looking forward to your new product!!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the feedback, as always!
- sounds good on epi plex maybe I’ll grab another bottle or two in a few weeks
- regarding laxogenin i completely understand. This is just a bottle I have leftover and decided to throw it into the mix instead of the garbage can
- understood on testoshred/Arimistane. I started a new joint supplement a couple weeks ago but I see you have one as well which I will snag for my next cycle. Joints have been feeling better and I have also become more conscious of my water intake. One workout that was particularly bad with joints, I realized I didn’t drink as much water as I usually do that day so I think I was dehydrated as well. I probably should have went with reduce xt to stack with mtest instead.
- looking forward to your new product!!
Thanks.

That's understandable on the Laxogenin. I just wanted to make sure you were aware of the possible issues with it. Since its left over, makes perfect sense to use it up.

I am not anti arimistane at all; it can just be rough on a lot of people's joints. And since it isn't needed in this PCT anyway, I'd probably avoid it. I do definitely agree that in this case Reduce XT would have been a much better option to stack with M-Test.

Good point on the water intake. That could definitely have a role in the joint issues.

Joint Support XT is a great product and the feedback has been excellent. I think you'll be very pleased with it if you try it. It normally starts to work very quickly.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

M-test 3 caps 2 x a day

Great to hear .. and glad everything worked out.

Looks like SNS got you covered and i agree .. epi plex for 8 weeks at 2 caps a day is pretty awesome.

Thats why i always preach stay on 2caps and see how you feel .. your joints will always get pushed to limits on cycle because stano will make you keep pushing out more reps as weeks go by .. so glad you jumped on some sort of joint supplement .. and def look into joint support XT - I am running it year around, old formula was great but this one with Curcumin will make you overall feel so much better.

Good luck on PCT .. as always never hesitate to ask question here

J

JD284

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@GQdaLEGEND My last stano was this morning, but I just hit a new pr for deads - 405x3, morning bw was approx 198lb.

ya I’ve been taking turmeric curcumin and another supplement with glucosamine, Boswellia and chondroitin in addition to upping the fish oil a bit. Definitely is working but I will check out joint support xt, been very happy with SNS products. I need more vasoforce rush too, bring on the pumps

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@GQdaLEGEND My last stano was this morning, but I just hit a new pr for deads - 405x3, morning bw was approx 198lb.

ya I’ve been taking turmeric curcumin and another supplement with glucosamine, Boswellia and chondroitin in addition to upping the fish oil a bit. Definitely is working but I will check out joint support xt, been very happy with SNS products. I need more vasoforce rush too, bring on the pumps
I think you'll be very happy with Joint Support XT. It's loaded with clinically researched ingredients and some have been shown to work in as little as 5 to 7 days. It has NEM Natural Eggshell Membrane, C3 Curcumin, Super Boswellin, Glucosamine, and Bioperine.

Joint Support BANNER.png

I'm glad you like VasoForce Rush too. Great pumps and great energy.