best PWO only nutrient partitioner?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for what the best nutrient partitioner would be if I only plan on taking it PWO.

I'm in a recomp, and I'm not interested in running it prior to ALL carb meals, I just want it prior to the 100+ carbs i gorge myself with PWO.

I've been doing AP. But with all the new stuff out there as far as nutrient partitioners go, I'm looking to try something new.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slin-Sane and P-Slin both work in the higher range of carbs. Though you could also just dose any other product higher to get the same effect. Based on the label ingredients, both products I mentioned are the same, too, except Slin-Sane has L-Norvaline in it, too.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm looking for what the best nutrient partitioner would be if I only plan on taking it PWO.

I'm in a recomp, and I'm not interested in running it prior to ALL carb meals, I just want it prior to the 100+ carbs i gorge myself with PWO.

I've been doing AP. But with all the new stuff out there as far as nutrient partitioners go, I'm looking to try something new.
Try Recompadrol, SLIN, Slin-Sane, or NeoVar Recomped.

~Rosie~

goonstopher

goonstopher

Awards
  • Established
Need2Slin is strong as HELL

It would be GREAT for PWO because it is expensive but eats up carbs likes nuts (Feels like IGF-1) but saves the bottle and makes it last longer by using just PWO

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Need2Slin is strong as HELL

It would be GREAT for PWO because it is expensive but eats up carbs likes nuts (Feels like IGF-1) but saves the bottle and makes it last longer by using just PWO
I use to use pslin for this, always worked like a charm!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
p-slin get's my vote on this one.