Best prices on ALA and CLA? Where have you found them??

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Who has found the best deals and where would that be? I have never bought either so I thought I trust you all on this!

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
LIPOIC ACID, ALPHA, 100mg capsules, 120 caps, $11.90.

Seems pretty good....

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
CLA-Conjugated Linoleic Acid 100 capsules, 1000mg, $15.75.

Again seems good......???

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Ultimate Nutrition CLA 1000 Mg (CLA Pure 75-80%) - 90 Cap
DPS Price: $9.99

That is a great price!@!

Thanks Bobo!

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
if you hit up instynct999 on animals board, he can blow them prices out of the water, he carries those and various herbs, green tea etc...

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
fine prices. but the prices are gonna differ, whether the ala is a racemic or pure R. The R(+) enantiomer seems harder to find and less in stock, probably because R-ala is more sensitive to light, heat, and oxygen. I know 1fast carries its own. So does syntrax's R. any else? Sage

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Beyond a century or instynct usually the cheapest. Also, not all CLA sources are the same just as ALA can vary.

goes4ever

Awards
  • Established
I heard tha CLA powder breaks down and degrades when exposed to air for any length of time

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
ok syntrax has the cheapest r-ala but this guy is pretty cheap http://www.research-chems.com/
as far as cla well syntrax has a version coming out i hear but now has the best brand of cla at 1995 for 180 softgels at 70% u can get it from 1fast or dps instyncts payment method is way too cloak and daggerish for me..just a real pain in the arse kilo also has 1000 tonalin cla for 150.00 which is the same price as instynct if u buy 2000 thats 300 if u were to buy 2000 from instynct it would only be 275.00 so its up to u..ww7 guess u saw the anarchy stack huh?

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by wojo
ww7 guess u saw the anarchy stack huh?
that's what I'm guessing, I just need more info on ALCAR, too much **** to sort through over there. :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I personally like being able to buy things that are in stock and you can use a credit card incase anything goes wrong you are protected.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
actually im pretty good at the search button now just do a search on
"alcar"..lol..it actually worx usually its a thread by brooklynjuice

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by wojo
actually im pretty good at the search button now just do a search on
"alcar"..lol..it actually worx usually its a thread by brooklynjuice
yeah I did, just pages and pages of info, damn! I'll have to search through it and weed out the important parts later. So much info, so little time ;)

GuyinLA

Awards

that's what I'm guessing, I just need more info on ALCAR, too much **** to sort through over there. :)
I agree. The threads are too long - one is up to 82 pages and counting. That can make a search result frustrating because if one of these mega-threads come up it can take a lonnnng time to find what you're looking for. I do wish some of these threads were ended and restarted as separate threads if, for no other reason, search purposes. But, my feeling is that Animal isn't terribly receptive to suggestions so...

I've started taking ALCAR since almost everything I read is positive about it. You're probably aware that one pharmaceutical company has patented an ALCAR/Ornithine stack. I believe that stack is taken at bedtime to release growth hormone. Naturally, one can buy the ingredients separately. I take up to 2 grams of ALCAR a day between meals, no more than 1 gram at a time. As to where to buy, I have been going with BAC. I buy 120 caps/500 grams for $19.90 (the brand is Nature's Purest which I am not familiar with, but the product is HPLC tested). BAC also sells 100 grams of powder for $12.50 (I assume it is BAC's own label).

I'm pretty sure Animal or Instynct sell it but for the reasons Wojo alludes to, I just don't want to pursue it.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
if i remeber correctly from the study i read on the alcar/orthinine study it was a low dosage of both that worked the best and as they went higher side effects of insomnia and ankle swellng began..it was only done in 2000

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

They recommend injecting over there. I think its a little overboard but to each his own...

I'll stick to clen/t3 :D

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
ww7 guess u saw the anarchy stack huh?
Yep that's what I saw.

Fella's, lets start a thread that deals with ALCAR specific and see what we can compile to together. ;)

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
I am a big fan of ALCAR. Take about 2 grams a day on partially empty stomach (like 5 to 10 before meal). Gives me a slight stim effect, but not like Eph or caffiene. More like ritalin (sort of). Im really likin the effects. Seem to need less sleep and feel overall more clear and focused. Good stuff and pretty cheap.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I am a big fan of ALCAR. Take about 2 grams a day on partially empty stomach (like 5 to 10 before meal). Gives me a slight stim effect, but not like Eph or caffiene. More like ritalin (sort of). Im really likin the effects. Seem to need less sleep and feel overall more clear and focused. Good stuff and pretty cheap.
Why the hell does it stimulate?? What in it is a stim??

GuyinLA

Awards

Why the hell does it stimulate?? What in it is a stim??
Scottyo can speak for himself, but I'm not sure stimulate is the best word to use to describe ALCAR's effect. ALCAR gives me more focus and energy.

Scottyo

Awards
  • Established
Like I said, the stimulation is more brain stimulating then something like EPh or clen which affects the body. It most closesly resembles a small dose of ritalin...at least for me. Also, the increased energy in the mitochondria of the cell might just be giving me more energy...not sure. Let me just say the stimulation is of a good kind IMO. And if you read descriptions of ALCAR, they do reference a stimultory effect in some reports.

RM BiggaFigga

Awards
What about Thinfat?

I was under the impression that VPX Thinfat was the cheapest source of CLA. It is Tonalin, so it is the same as almost everything else, and it is 24 for a 240cc bottle at DPS. A 240cc bottle has 60 servings at 4.4g CLA/ serving. Seems way the hell cheaper than caps.

I'm not sure how people feel about VPX sports on this board, but in this case it looks like you are getting the same product for less money.

And for all of you who were wondering... no, it dosen't come with a syringe.

-RM

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Never heard of the Thinfat. I would still be skeptical to use it but who knows, maybe its great.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
OK I POSTED THAT A LONG TIME AGO ABOUT THINFAT..SPOKE TO A FEW PEOPLE WHO HAVCE USED IT AND NONE REPORTED LIKING IT CONVERSELY THOSE SAME PEOPLE TRIED NOW'S CLA AND LIKED IT ..ONCE AGAIN IT APPEARS U CANNOT TRUST VPXOF COURSE THAT IS ALL HEAR SAY SO TRY IT OUT AND LET US KNOW

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I'm going with NOW's CLA. Ordered today!! Yipeeeee

ralph4u2c

ralph4u2c

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by windwords7
I'm going with NOW's CLA. Ordered today!! Yipeeeee
that what i stick to and it has worked fine, order from 1fast400. it is close to one of the best deals, from a large company, and ships fast. ill pay 2-3$ more to skip all the bullshit ya know.

good luck ww7, keep us posted