Best pre workouts right npw?

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just tried SuperHuman by AlphaLion and it was pretty intense. Still has dmha in it. Add in a cap of SNS Vaso6 and Higenamine and ooooooh baby

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone tried Muriellos’ Spazmatic ?
Almost bought this for my intensity days. Solid profile, I however bought my usual Quake from Scivation

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just tried SuperHuman by AlphaLion and it was pretty intense. Still has dmha in it. Add in a cap of SNS Vaso6 and Higenamine and ooooooh baby
LOVE this stuff! I've been using it on and off since it came out last year. Highly recommended pre-workout with the DMHA still in it!

soxbsbll05

soxbsbll05

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
LOVE this stuff! I've been using it on and off since it came out last year. Highly recommended pre-workout with the DMHA still in it!

HackJob

Awards
None of the above.... FullSpectrumRx by LabTech or Fulcrum by Vaxxen Labs. Really enjoying PreV2 by Purge Sports rn as well, but just started it.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
None of the above.... FullSpectrumRx by LabTech or Fulcrum by Vaxxen Labs. Really enjoying PreV2 by Purge Sports rn as well, but just started it.
Full Spectrum RX is another one of my favorites, awesome focus on that.

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Full Spectrum RX is another one of my favorites, awesome focus on that.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
FWIW, I do not like Rich Piana’s
“Kill It.” Just doesn’t do much for me. I love Mesomorph, Animal Fury and Jekyll but Kill It just seems like an overpriced Muscle Pharm Assault.

Now his “Full as Fck” is great! Good pumps!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Recently stumbled upon a company called Mind Muscle nutrition and their M2 pre is so good. Self proclaimed stim junkie and its one of the few pres that I wont even use a full scoop of.
Very interesting and also has my attention. I'll check more into it. :)

carguy123

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how strong is the stim effect?
It hits me pretty hard, I did 1 full scoop once and it just lasted way to long. I could handle the stims fine but had issues sleeping that night, I took it around 6:30pm and there I was at midnight staring at the wall. Been using about 3/4 of a scoop and its perfect for me, plus the tub last longer. While the energy is really good the focus I get from this is where it really shines.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It hits me pretty hard, I did 1 full scoop once and it just lasted way to long. I could handle the stims fine but had issues sleeping that night, I took it around 6:30pm and there I was at midnight staring at the wall. Been using about 3/4 of a scoop and its perfect for me, plus the tub last longer. While the energy is really good the focus I get from this is where it really shines.
sounds perfect, I need something long lasting...I workout 1st thing in morning and then go to work!!!

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
I’ve never been one for pre workouts but I’ve been having a Moose Juice from my gym recently. My workouts have been noticeably better after one. I’d highly recommend one. I’m thinking of buying a crate of them online.

After reading what people have said I’m thinking of giving Re1gn a go.

IMG_0552.JPG

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve never been one for pre workouts but I’ve been having a Moose Juice from my gym recently. My workouts have been noticeably better after one. I’d highly recommend one. I’m thinking of buying a crate of them online.

After reading what people have said I’m thinking of giving Re1gn a go.

View attachment 169482
you like those drinks? i picked a few up from B&M and i just wasn't a fan

re1gn is potent and hard hitting, start with either half a scoop or just the one scoop

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
you like those drinks? i picked a few up from B&M and i just wasn't a fan

re1gn is potent and hard hitting, start with either half a scoop or just the one scoop
Yeah love them at the minute. Gonna get some re1gn when I get paid then. Does it do much for strength or just endurance?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yeah love them at the minute. Gonna get some re1gn when I get paid then. Does it do much for strength or just endurance?
Nothing for strength, but it’s a good high stim PRE that also gives a little boost in endurance (maybe lol) with a great pump.

mountain1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I have been taking Black Market, Stim for the last couple of weeks and have had outstanding results. I have definitely been stronger during my workouts it is at least rivaling a couple of my very favorites of all time!!

Worth the money!!

DEVANS89

DEVANS89

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Have you tried the dorito style chips?

Tasty but dry.

I enjoy there mousse pudding, pancakes are ok too

ozzie1987

ozzie1987

Awards
Have you tried the dorito style chips?

Tasty but dry.

I enjoy there mousse pudding, pancakes are ok too
I’ve not yet pal. I’ve not ordered anything online cause I can usually pick their drinks up cheaper in other places like B&M. I’ve just had a look at their nutrition. You get about 5g of protein in a £1.20 which is pretty ****. Might give their mousse a whirl though.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to my buddy carguy123 currently using OG version Bloodshot by Vein Nutrition with the wrong scoop size. God this sht is great lol...toss in some MegaPre from Primeval for pumps and completely off the wall.