AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For a high stim product, HyperMax XT is solid and will provide great pumps as well. If you are looking for something even higher in stims, StimMax, releasing soon, will be hard to beat.

stimmax-label.jpg

Non stim, High Volume for epic pumps or VasoMax for solid pumps, but also some focus.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a high stim product, HyperMax XT is solid and will provide great pumps as well. If you are looking for something even higher in stims, StimMax, releasing soon, will be hard to beat.

View attachment 161121

Non stim, High Volume for epic pumps or VasoMax for solid pumps, but also some focus.
Oh boy do those nearly painful pumps from high volume feel amazing!

When I lift close to bed time or on a stim break that nonstim combo of high volume and ergonine do the trick.

SteaknTaters

SteaknTaters

Awards
Big fan of pes so prolific + high volume is one of my go to's.

Couple of my other favs are re1gn, seismic surge and wild thing. Dust extreme was pretty good too but is long gone it seems like, just finished my last tub recently.

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Takes me about 20 min to feel the pwo in most cases.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The improved flavor with HyperMax is really good as well.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You guys ever take gorilla pump from insane labs? Got it cause of the agmatine and the BOGOF

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established

View attachment 161121

Hey man when can we expect to get our hands on StimMax. As a very loyal performax customer this has my interests peaked for certain

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big fan of pes so prolific + high volume is one of my go to's.

Couple of my other favs are re1gn, seismic surge and wild thing. Dust extreme was pretty good too but is long gone it seems like, just finished my last tub recently.
Prolific/HV workouts are great. All around bases covered for me. I usually staple E9 for the creatine and other goodies so that is also a nice compliment but isnt a must.

madmuscle24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Which vendors are carrying the latest version of hypermax? Having trouble finding it at my usual spots.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which vendors are carrying the latest version of hypermax? Having trouble finding it at my usual spots.
HyperMax XT has been out for a very long time now. All retailers should have the "updated" version. I put it in quotes because it isn't that new anymore.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Pre order at performaxlabs.com add VasoMax to the cart and it will be free.
Just picked up a stimmax and fitmax. I like the ability to control dosage with the fitmax as opposed to being limited with oxymax xt to 250mg. Looking forward to trying them both!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just picked up a stimmax and fitmax. I like the ability to control dosage with the fitmax as opposed to being limited with oxymax xt to 250mg. Looking forward to trying them both!!
FitMax is my new favorite product from the line. I do 1.5 scoops in morning, and .5 afternoon. I know you were looking for samples, they just aren't ready yet. I know you won't be disappointed though.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
FitMax is my new favorite product from the line. I do 1.5 scoops in morning, and .5 afternoon. I know you were looking for samples, they just aren't ready yet. I know you won't be disappointed though.
No worries at all man, y’all are a great company with quality products. Given the fully disclosed labels and quality of company character I feel confident they won’t disappoint!!

JoeBowHunter

JoeBowHunter

Awards
My favorite as of now is Muscleforce Defiant unleashed.

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
If only is wasn’t loaded with beta alanine, hate that stuff *anxiously waits for StimMax and FitMax to ship and arrive* Given the profile I’m hoping that the StimMax becomes a staple as a pre workout (after adding in bulk agmatine and citrulline of course)

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That Stim Max profile looks interesting. I'm going to give that Stim Max/Vaso Max deal a shot.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That Stim Max profile looks interesting. I'm going to give that Stim Max/Vaso Max deal a shot.
Please log it if you do!!!! I think this is going to be a very very good pre workout stack.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The newest pre from Nutrabio is tough to beat. Prolific is a great option as well

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If only is wasn’t loaded with beta alanine, hate that stuff *anxiously waits for StimMax and FitMax to ship and arrive* Given the profile I’m hoping that the StimMax becomes a staple as a pre workout (after adding in bulk agmatine and citrulline of course)
On the stim free side, check out VasoMax.
I was a lucky winner of three samples from a competition PerforMax ran earlier on this year. Long story short, I now have two full tubs :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
On the stim free side, check out VasoMax.
I was a lucky winner of three samples from a competition PerforMax ran earlier on this year. Long story short, I now have two full tubs :D
Glad to see you enjoy it!!! I love the stuff! Stacks well with other pre workouts also.

carney8745

carney8745

Awards
Geared Up Nutrition is good.

Hunt3r34

Hunt3r34

Awards
Primeval Labs has 2 amazing pre workouts.
Stim Free- Mega Pre
With stimulants- Ape Sh*t
If your looking for a crazy pump pair one of these pre workouts with their product vasogorge or gorilla pumps, or both if you're feeling ballsy.
You can use my code ALLIANCE-4EN2K3Y at check out to save 15%!
Hope this helps!

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please log it if you do!!!! I think this is going to be a very very good pre workout stack.
My Stim Max/Vaso Max combo came today so I'm excited to see how it is compared to Hyper Max

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Stim Max/Vaso Max combo came today so I'm excited to see how it is compared to Hyper Max
I have yet to stack them but I can’t wait. For me, HyperMax is decent on pump but the energy is so strong yet clean. HyperMax + VasoMax is really good. StimMax with Vaso should be a new level.

sdub88

Awards
Has anyone tried AREZ Titanium? How does it stack up to Arez White and Mega Arez? I haven't tried an Arez yet but was thinking about it. I love Hypermax and Re1gn. Currently using Sidewalk Kraka.

grocker

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried AREZ Titanium? How does it stack up to Arez White and Mega Arez? I haven't tried an Arez yet but was thinking about it. I love Hypermax and Re1gn. Currently using Sidewalk Kraka.
I've never tried White or Titanium but Mega Arez was a huge letdown for me. I don't plan on trying Titanium but I would love to get my hands on White. Heard good things about it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
RE1GN....love that stuff!!!

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You can still get Arez white. I'd suggest picking that up while you can since it's amazing. Once that dries up you can switch to Titanium.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Any feedback on the StimMax VasoMax combo?
Would also like to know. Also, has any tried outbreak nutrition serum or the new kraken with vaso6?

doogieee

doogieee

Awards
Dymatize Pre W.O for an all around clean profile and amazing ingredient list. Hate those Pre's with so many stims that make your heart want to explode.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ll be using StimMax with VasoMax here in a few weeks to see how it compares to other pre workout stacks I’ve used in the past. Currently on a stim break so it should work out perfectly.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any feedback on the StimMax VasoMax combo?
Sorry for the delay with my thoughts on it.

I took a stim break for 2 weeks prior to taking it where I just used VasoMax by itself and it was great. Definitely helped me through that zero stim period.

As for the StimMax/VasoMax combo I've been using it for around 2 weeks now and it's really good for energy and pump. I was expecting to feel over stimmed after looking at the label on StimMax, but it's very smooth. I've also taken StimMax by itself and if I compare it to HyperMax, I prefer HyperMax.

I think it also depends on how someone reacts to Alpha Y. If don't like the Alpha Y chills, StimMax is perfect. If it doesn't bother you, then HyperMax is probably the more complete stand alone product.

Hopefully that deal comes around again.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sorry for the delay with my thoughts on it.

I took a stim break for 2 weeks prior to taking it where I just used VasoMax by itself and it was great. Definitely helped me through that zero stim period.

As for the StimMax/VasoMax combo I've been using it for around 2 weeks now and it's really good for energy and pump. I was expecting to feel over stimmed after looking at the label on StimMax, but it's very smooth. I've also taken StimMax by itself and if I compare it to HyperMax, I prefer HyperMax.

I think it also depends on how someone reacts to Alpha Y. If don't like the Alpha Y chills, StimMax is perfect. If it doesn't bother you, then HyperMax is probably the more complete stand alone product.

Hopefully that deal comes around again.
I was also a bit underwhelmed with StimMax if I am to be honest. Certainly not bad, but for me I would rather have a scoop upon waking in the morning. The price point is just too high for me to justify buying it again. I also agree that HyperMax is harder hitting, and then you also have the added benefit that it is already a complete PWO formula. Much better value..

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was also a bit underwhelmed with StimMax if I am to be honest. Certainly not bad, but for me I would rather have a scoop upon waking in the morning. The price point is just too high for me to justify buying it again. I also agree that HyperMax is harder hitting, and then you also have the added benefit that it is already a complete PWO formula. Much better value..
I never noticed any DMAA type feeling with the Dynamine either. The energy is strong and smooth but I never felt anything close to DMAA. Not sure if I don't respond to Dynamine or if the dose isn't high enough.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I never noticed any DMAA type feeling with the Dynamine either. The energy is strong and smooth but I never felt anything close to DMAA. Not sure if I don't respond to Dynamine or if the dose isn't high enough.
It shouldn't even feel remotely like DMAA. Very close to Caffeine is a much better description.

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It shouldn't even feel remotely like DMAA. Very close to Caffeine is a much better description.
Makes sense since that's what it felt like. I just saw in the description on their website that Dynamine was similar to DMAA so I guess I was expecting something like that feeling.