Best PH you can get a hold of right now

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
i wuz surprised when i read it too, not to mention confused, as it seemed like he wuz doing ok over here.
Hmmm interesting. I did notice that the post was mentioning ntbm, not mr supps. Although we sell both company's products, they are still two separate companies. So that would be the first thing that stands out as being wrong.

Thank you for bringing this up though. We have nothing to hide from the consumers and we value all questions and concerns, as they are all valid.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
Hmmm interesting. I did notice that the post was mentioning ntbm, not mr supps. Although we sell both company's products, they are still two separate companies. So that would be the first thing that stands out as being wrong.

Thank you for bringing this up though. We have nothing to hide from the consumers and we value all questions and concerns, as they are all valid.
like all of you i just like to get to the bottom of things, and this wuzn't posted on a site like BB so i figure it might have sum truth to be investigated. But like you i also caught the ntbm, and mrsupps thing, which confused me, as i thought their were one?

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
No actually they are two separate companies. They have different owners, but the two companies are still very involved. Consider it a team of associates. Also with orbit and ruthless supplements, the family is even bigger.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established
No actually they are two separate companies. They have different owners, but the two companies are still very involved. Consider it a team of associates. Also with orbit and ruthless supplements, the family is even bigger.
gotcha, lol big family

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
What does this????
the addition of l-carnitine to superdrol.... aka beastdrol. CM ran a bridged cycle of beastdrol and epistrong... Lean gains all updated with pics on his log... it was pretty epic if you missed it ;)

:cheers:

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol for crazy strength increases. I personally can feel Superdrol working almost immediately.

Right now I'm on my first inject cycle of Test Cyp 250mg/week with 10mg Superdrol daily (will stop the superdrol after 2-3 weeks). I may up the Test in a few weeks but so far I'm loving it. I have put on weight quickly.

plenny

plenny

Awards
  • Established
I have liquid superdrone from PP.
want to try it after the holidays. havent heard much reviews from it. SD clone

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have liquid superdrone from PP.
want to try it after the holidays. havent heard much reviews from it. SD clone
Superdrone was g2g. I have a few bottles still.

Only thing I didn't like about Superdrone is the LV, cause I need to take a dose with me to work and it's sorta annoying carrying around an oral syringe and the bottle when I can just take a pill with me.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
SD is sick. It's the dbol of lean gains. Just the best. Considering DBol is 100$ for the same thing, 35 for mdrol is really a great deal.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
For Bulk

1. Beastdrol (superdrol)

2. Monsterdrol xt (new compound)

3. Diesolbolan V2 is also a good mass builder
im hoping to hear more on Monsterdrol xt , apparently cyano was a disappointment when AI released theirs.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im hoping to hear more on Monsterdrol xt , apparently cyano was a disappointment when AI released theirs.
Yes you're right. This is a different version. I believe there were 3 cyanos and the Monsterdrol xt version is the strongest one.

Supposedly stronger than SD with less sides. We will see. There is 1 log going on in cycle info for it right now.

Lightweight1

Lightweight1

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know a discount code for Mr supps so I can grab me a few bottles on beast?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How long are you all running SD?

Also: Isnt it more toxic than most traditional gear (var, dbol) or is that silly BRO-logic?

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SD is sick. It's the dbol of lean gains. Just the best. Considering DBol is 100$ for the same thing, 35 for mdrol is really a great deal.
I must be cheap cause 35 for m drol is cray. I would only pay that much if I Wanted to try a discountined SD. Hehe

try 20 bucks at lockout. A hundred bucks for 5 bottles is definetly a steal!! I think I might order one.

ZamaMan

ZamaMan

Banned
Awards
  • Established

Also: Isnt it more toxic than most traditional gear (var, dbol) or is that silly BRO-logic?
Yeah SD is more toxic I believe. I think it's more like a bombs. It can make you feel worn down if you take it too far though but the gains are worth it. Haha
I did a m14, epi stack for 30 bridged into SD for 15 days. Epi at 40 the first week of SD and man by the end I was so ready to come off. I could tell my body was done with it.

I've never done more than 28 days @30mg. I think it's great to stack with things to help keep the gains.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
I must be cheap cause 35 for m drol is cray. I would only pay that much if I Wanted to try a discountined SD. Hehe

try 20 bucks at lockout. A hundred bucks for 5 bottles is definetly a steal!! I think I might order one.
whats lockout?

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMAO thanks

Yeah SD is more toxic I believe. I think it's more like a bombs. It can make you feel worn down if you take it too far though but the gains are worth it. Haha
I did a m14, epi stack for 30 bridged into SD for 15 days. Epi at 40 the first week of SD and man by the end I was so ready to come off. I could tell my body was done with it.

I've never done more than 28 days @30mg. I think it's great to stack with things to help keep the gains.

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established

Yes it is more potent and more toxic mg per mg. So, from the way I understand it, if you compare Superdrol to Dbol; 20mg of Superdrol would not necessarily be more toxic than 50mg Dbol, but the results would be closer than expected since Superdrol is so potent.

Now if you take 50mg of Superdrol on the other hand, that is where you would run into major issues.

lyfespan

lyfespan

Awards
  • Established

yeah that combo had me pretty run down by the end of my run.

powers21

Awards
alright.. so i just set up an account after reading through all these forums over and over again. seeing alot of the same names so im learning who knows what and i appreciate all the knowledge being shared! I've been learning a ton. Another deployment has got me out to the sand box again and this time im ready to do it PH style!! I know this topic is getting hit on now so im looking for the best advice.. A whole stack.
Got the creatine, beta alinine, bcaas, l arginine, protein, liv 52, great source of clean calories, plenty of sleep time, decent gym and an abundance of gym time... im 25 ,6 ft, 186ish, and around 7-8% bf
I need some advice on the PH stack. Im dying to buy one asap and itll take around 2 weeks to get here anyway so the sooner the better. Ill keep a log up to date to help others as well. Will do before and after pics too. Def open to any sponsorships if theres any companies wanting real feedback. either way, appreciate all the help guys.

beastmodem80

beastmodem80

Awards
needtobuldmuscle will have everything and you will get it quick.

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
anybody running beastdrol on a pulse?
Not right now but Unreal pulsed SD with good results. Lots of people have pulsed SD with good results.

It's strong enough where you will still get solid results so if your considering pulsing Beastdrol it's a great choice also.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

F**ks lipids. F**ks blood pressure (which puts stress on every major organ in your body, and can lead to protein urinea- sp? ) f**ks liver values up as well...

BUT ILL EAT IT FOR BREAKFAST LUNCH AND DINNER :cheers:

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lmaooooooo :D

maddbomber

Awards
Not right now but Unreal pulsed SD with good results. Lots of people have pulsed SD with good results.

It's strong enough where you will still get solid results so if your considering pulsing Beastdrol it's a great choice also.
thanks...im a huge fan of the pulse, less sides with decent gains and cheaper pct if any...

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks...im a huge fan of the pulse, less sides with decent gains and cheaper pct if any...
Yea decent gains less sides thats for sure. You should still PCT if you're running something as strong as SD. It will still shut you down nicely even on a pulse.

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established

Well, considering the fact that there are no close orals to SD, it really is worth it.

Heck, people pay 1-2$ a pill for tbol.. I mean, SD is way better than Tbol, even winny and var. (used with caution of course.)

jjohn

jjohn

Awards
  • Established
Yes it is more potent and more toxic mg per mg. So, from the way I understand it, if you compare Superdrol to Dbol; 20mg of Superdrol would not necessarily be more toxic than 50mg Dbol, but the results would be closer than expected since Superdrol is so potent.

Now if you take 50mg of Superdrol on the other hand, that is where you would run into major issues.
Superdrol is not "so potent". Its different from dbol altogether. Dbol will inflate you like a balloon and make you very watery, raise your blood pressure very high.

SD will keep dry gains, but the lbs. gain during cycle will be higher on dbol. Gains in the end depends on the user really.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Well, considering the fact that there are no close orals to SD, it really is worth it.

Heck, people pay 1-2$ a pill for tbol.. I mean, SD is way better than Tbol, even winny and var. (used with caution of course.)
x 2 well said.... nothing oral compares to SD..

Superdrol is not "so potent". Its different from dbol altogether. Dbol will inflate you like a balloon and make you very watery, raise your blood pressure very high.

SD will keep dry gains, but the lbs. gain during cycle will be higher on dbol. Gains in the end depends on the user really.
x 2 again. SD is dry, meaning less fluctuation of your weight post cycle as long as diet is on point. dbol... hella gains but its a wet compound and you will drop a lot of water post cycle... i loved the euphoria from dbol but if staying lean is your thing go with SD

Mikey851

Awards
  • Established

All steroids have the effect of mimicking testosterone and dht because they are all in some way a derivative of them, except for deca and tren etc. Sure Superdrol has different sides than Dbol but they both have the effect of increasing protein synthesis and ability to gain strength etc. Superdrol, because it is dimethylated is more resistant to being broken down in the liver and is allowed to accomplish its effects more efficiently than other anabolics mg per mg, but this also makes it more toxic.

I think these guys know what they are talking about:

I think you guys missed the fact that I said mg per mg. I am merely talking about the hepatotoxicity and the ability of the compound to do it's job, not the effects received.

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
cycling epi-strong right now. not even 2 weeks in and already gaining. i have a bottle of m-drol in my closet i have been completing using for a while. I have had no sides from epi besides a little libido loss and from h-drol about the same plus a bit of back pumps. i have been worried about the m-drol because of the "horror stories", but i may give it a go next cycle.

soontobbeast

Awards
  • Established
the addition of l-carnitine to superdrol.... aka beastdrol. CM ran a bridged cycle of beastdrol and epistrong... Lean gains all updated with pics on his log... it was pretty epic if you missed it ;)

oh yeah cause we all know it wasnt CMs diet,rigorous workout routine, or the two non aromatizing steroids he was taking that made for lean gains......it was the l carnitine.

Im certain if there was no l carnitine he would have gotten fat and probably not have gained nearly as much muscle.