Best PH of all Time

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
No. it’s because they were always active steroids and don’t have a 2-step conversion like the ACTUAL meaning of the word pro-hormone...
They were the same thing. They were called "designer steroids" as a loophole.

It doesn't matter anyways. All the good ones are gone. I have been on websites where Max-lmg was called a designer steroid.

Not that it matters. People understand what I mean.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They were the same thing. They were called "designer steroids" as a loophole.

It doesn't matter anyways. All the good ones are gone. I have been on websites where Max-lmg was called a designer steroid.

Not that it matters. People understand what I mean.
max lmg IS a designer steroid. it is active before conversion. it also does convert, not sure to what of the top of my head, but it is also active on its own.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMG is pro-norbolethone
that's right. also if I remember right it was one of the few that actually had a decent conversion rating too. whereas like hdrol was something like 8%-15%

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LMG is pro-norbolethone
that's right. also if I remember right it was one of the few that actually had a decent conversion rating too. whereas like hdrol was something like 8%-15%

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It was watery but I always enjoyed it at over 100/day minimum. Paired so good with Epi I thought.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It was watery but I always enjoyed it at over 100/day minimum. Paired so good with Epi I thought.
There’s 60mg/day in the DMZ product I’m taking and I had to double my SERM dose immediately from the LMG lol

Kaiyas_daddy

Awards
  • Established
Super One+ w/ DMSO (which was transdermal 1 Test and 4AD by Avant Labs) circa 2003.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
its Yeti DNA Resurrection 15mg included along with durabolin, ment, m1AD, cyanostane, and hexadrone. 105$ 60caps

Skigazzi

Skigazzi

Awards
  • Established
Is there anything that is still legal, that is decent? or is it all gone now...I don't get on forums much at all anymore, but you can hopefully see by my join date I'm an old timer dating back to everything being talked about in here...Hell, I remember getting a bottlle of M1,4AD sent to me by the guy who owned 1fast400 . com that had the name written on the bottle in sharpie..good times..

Now I see a lot of products from small labels I don't know, from webstores I never heard of...having 2 kids will get you out of the loop...I still lift, but I wanna get big again (well not that big - illegal stuff is not happening)

And my vote is S1+ from Avant labs (4ad/1T dermal)...god i miss the old Mind and Muscle forum...wish I knew where all those brains now discuss stuff.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Try vicious labs. They have msten, dmz amongst others. Either of the aforementioned products should equal a serious "prohormone" cycle.

diggyroxx

diggyroxx

Awards
Med fit DMZ and D-nol still available

Last edited:
mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
one of my best cycle was coming off a break I took 90mg trenavar and 500mg stanodrol. strength went up crazy

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's really a matter of taste, it also matters how you look before cycle which people don't seem to get. If you take dbol and are obeast you'd look more obeast probably, if you take var you wouldn't see much. If youre skinny you'd probably bloat on dbol but it would look more like muscles, if you take var you'll shred up. If you look at muscle building potential regardless of how you look or want to look there's really no question what's the best, steroids such as anadrol, msten, superdrol, dmz, M1T and arguably oral tren which I have little information about but I do with injectible.

I've said this before countless times but for me msten and winstrol have been the favorites, I loved what it did to (me). This might be horrible choices for some people since they don't look like me, can't look like me because nobody will look the same as the other, or don't want to look like me.

Stldave

Stldave

Awards
H-drol....clean sustainable gains, little to no sides, easy recovery.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
H-drol....clean sustainable gains, little to no sides, easy recovery.
I havent cycled in a while , but started hdrol 2 weeks ago and my god it is amazing... not so much in terms of strength, but the all day pump and 5kg weight gain on a 200 calorie surplus is so good, getting a lot of comments already

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I havent cycled in a while , but started hdrol 2 weeks ago and my god it is amazing... not so much in terms of strength, but the all day pump and 5kg weight gain on a 200 calorie surplus is so good, getting a lot of comments already
Give it another week or 2 and you'll see the strength gains come on. Amazing lean gains on this stuff.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Since this was bumped by OP recently... given a lot of votes for the following below, which would be tops in terms of manageable sides to desired effect (wet or dry mass, depending on the compound) ratio? Feel like the first two usually get grouped together in similarities.

DMZ
Msten
Triumph (methyldiazirinol)
Mithras (dimethylandrostenol)

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Wha
What brand, dosage if you dont mind me asking??

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Except OL has produced some bunk ass products lately I wouldn’t go with them anymore personally.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Halodrol 100 olympus labs, good ****.
Hmm not a fan of Olympus UK because of recent issues. However i have Pharmatec Halodrol in the cuboard gathering dust. If Halodrol is that good and low on sides...might have to run it over next few months for 5/6 weeks.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ond
Hmm not a fan of Olympus UK because of recent issues. However i have Pharmatec Halodrol in the cuboard gathering dust. If Halodrol is that good and low on sides...might have to run it over next few months for 5/6 weeks.
Infact can you stack epiandro with it? Would that be better than 4-Diol??

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah I heard this, they were amazing when i used it, I've got some brawn nutrition lines up for my next halo run, hopefully they legit lol

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Everything I’ve used from brawn was gtg. And there cheap too!

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
CEL M-drol, P-plex, H-drol were my favorites. Epistane is overrated imo, sides:gains not worth it. I did enjoy it on massive amounts of test though, libido wise, but trest beats that combo.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
CEL M-drol, P-plex, H-drol were my favorites. Epistane is overrated imo, sides:gains not worth it. I did enjoy it on massive amounts of test though, libido wise, but trest beats that combo.
Epi is a lot like DMZ, Mithras, and a few others.
Some it’s mild, some it does amazing and unreal things, some dose it waaaaay off base and get very little out of it, and some find it to be suuuuuuper toxic and can’t stand it.

-DMZ sucks balls for me at any dose. It’s worth one thing: adding to Msten for more pronounced effects.
-Epi is damn near Winnie to me, and I can run it up to 60mg feeling like a champion with zero side effects and strength like nothing else.

Id say 50% disagree wholeheartedly with me on both of these but I’ve met several that agree.
You’ll even find non responder threads for those and a handful of others.

But for the most part, stuff like M1T, M1A, SD, etc etc 100% of the time it works for everyone

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is there anything that is still legal, that is decent? or is it all gone now...I don't get on forums much at all anymore, but you can hopefully see by my join date I'm an old timer dating back to everything being talked about in here...Hell, I remember getting a bottlle of M1,4AD sent to me by the guy who owned 1fast400 . com that had the name written on the bottle in sharpie..good times..

Now I see a lot of products from small labels I don't know, from webstores I never heard of...having 2 kids will get you out of the loop...I still lift, but I wanna get big again (well not that big - illegal stuff is not happening)

And my vote is S1+ from Avant labs (4ad/1T dermal)...god i miss the old Mind and Muscle forum...wish I knew where all those brains now discuss stuff.
1fast400 was my go-to place until mike sold it. his bulk powders were top notch.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Some it’s mild, some it does amazing and unreal things, some dose it waaaaay off base and get very little out of it, and some find it to be suuuuuuper toxic and can’t stand it.

-DMZ sucks balls for me at any dose. It’s worth one thing: adding to Msten for more pronounced effects.
-Epi is damn near Winnie to me, and I can run it up to 60mg feeling like a champion with zero side effects and strength like nothing else.

Id say 50% disagree wholeheartedly with me on both of these but I’ve met several that agree.

But for the most part, stuff like M1T, M1A, SD, etc etc 100% of the time it works for everyone
Yea me too. I had to try DMZ because the hype. It literally did nothing. But I also have responded tremendously to compounds that other guys said did nothing

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Epi is definitely mild in it's effects but gives me a lot of side effects. I've probably taken it more than any other PH over the years though because as you said, it's almost like winnie. I've ran EPI up to 60MG or so as well, and love it at that dose. It makes my nuts ache far more than any other steroid/PH though, which I find super weird since it's not all that potent. It's also terrible for causing cramping for me.

Isn't DMZ a double-bound superdrol molecule? Msten is something I want to try, as well as anadrol (but this is not a PH).

H-drol and Tbol have always treated me well. Over the years, H-drol has been my 2nd most used PH besides Epi.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Epi is definitely mild in it's effects but gives me a lot of side effects. I've probably taken it more than any other PH over the years though because as you said, it's almost like winnie. I've ran EPI up to 60MG or so as well, and love it at that dose. It makes my nuts ache far more than any other steroid/PH though, which I find super weird since it's not all that potent. It's also terrible for causing cramping for me.

Isn't DMZ a double-bound superdrol molecule? Msten is something I want to try, as well as anadrol (but this is not a PH).

H-drol and Tbol have always treated me well. Over the years, H-drol has been my 2nd most used PH besides Epi.
Methylstenbolone is baby superdrol. It’s as close as you’ll get to superdrol without actually doing superdrol. You should try it you’ll LOVE it.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Was thinking it could be good for fat loss / hardening
It was a dht, so of course hardening would be a benefit. I ran it briefly but had to drop it. It wasnt around that long and i dont remember many talking about it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Methylstenbolone is baby superdrol. It’s as close as you’ll get to superdrol without actually doing superdrol. You should try it you’ll LOVE it.
Pretty much exactly this. ^

It’s 78% of a SD cycle
With 22% of the side effects.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How is/was The One (straight methyl-DHT)
I recall it being good for strength, not much else
Methyl-DHT-Oxime

Ran it at 100mg the last 6 weeks of a cycle leading into a strongman contest in January, along with 40-50mg Superdiol, some LGD, & andros.

A lot at play, but great addition for dry strength and feel-good energy. I was stronger than ever, hitting lifetime bests.

Good luck finding any, mine was og OL I happened upon for a steal.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How are these DHT’s so good at adding mass? (I thought they are mostly strength and fat loss) Thanks

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
First off most of these that have been mentioned are “Designer Steroids” not pro hormones. Pro hormones need stomach enzyme’s to alter them into there parent hormones. The word “pro hormone” turned into a marketing scheme started by the supplement companies to put them into the “grey” after the 2004 ban. Everything designed after that was called pro hormones because marketing “steroids” after the ban was sketchy and many of the companies were warned and busted. There’s your history lesson young bucks!

Two of my favorites were:
Driven nutrition- Spawn - epi/tren
Antaeus Labs - Mechabol
Iron legion - Dienazone

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
How are these DHT’s so good at adding mass? (I thought they are mostly strength and fat loss) Thanks
They act quite different than injectable dhts. Plus the muscle put on is solid and accompanied with little water. DHTs also are far superior to others orals at strength. Besides maybe Adrol. And I don’t even know what Halo is actually.
Oral dhts are the bees knees.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They act quite different than injectable dhts. Plus the muscle put on is solid and accompanied with little water. DHTs also are far superior to others orals at strength. Besides maybe Adrol. And I don’t even know what Halo is actually.
Oral dhts are the bees knees.
Isnt halo just a 4-chloro group added to dbol? Honestly I'm not sure I haven't been dealing with gear and chemistry in FAR to long