Best OTC Sleep Aids.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Hi all

Do you have any recommendations on OTC supplement sleeps aids to help with insomnia caused by Trenbolone.

So far i have been using Nytol 50mg one a night, and have just got DNA Anabolics MAX ZZZ.

Have any of you tried Hypnos by Chaos & Paint?.

Nytol has been working but I find I am groggy 1st thing in the morning after using it and find it effects my breathing when drifting of to sleep.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
ronnie coleman resurrect PM
Prime Sleep GH
Fusion Shut-Eye
AI HGH Pro + 3z

all good products

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
^all really good choices. not listed and my favorite is G8... after a few months using it I relearned my sleep patterns and sleep much better now, no grogginess. I only take it I feel like I need a little extra shut eye these days

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd check out phenibut xt by sns and rcss has a good sleep aid. I'm forgetting the name of it for some reason.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OTC products may not be strong enough, but i've had success with: AppNut Fat Free PM, SNS Growth Factor, and plain old melatonin.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sleephoria + passion flower + 500mg agmatine is my go to sleep stack.

I also hear G8 is a strong sleep aid, but I have yet to try it.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
OTC products may not be strong enough, but i've had success with: AppNut Fat Free PM, SNS Growth Factor, and plain old melatonin.
Good options here.

I too like SNS Growth Factor and melatonin.

ZMA might be another nice addition to your sleep aids OP.

Phenibut might prove a lot stronger for you if needed, but iirc there is the potential for a "hang over" type effect with that so you might want to be careful in assessing your tolerance.

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Hi all

Do you have any recommendations on OTC supplement sleeps aids to help with insomnia caused by Trenbolone.

So far i have been using Nytol 50mg one a night, and have just got DNA Anabolics MAX ZZZ.

Have any of you tried Hypnos by Chaos & Paint?.

Nytol has been working but I find I am groggy 1st thing in the morning after using it and find it effects my breathing when drifting of to sleep.
One other I forgot:

Lavender: 80-160mg or as aromatherapy
- Acts thru GABA~A~ receptors and is even better stacked with lemon balm

Nyrin

Awards
I'm a little more reliant on bulk diphenhydramine (Benedryl) than I'd like to admit. Nothing else seems to have the same knock-out effect for sleep onset.

Phenibut is amazing for sleep "depth" and quality, but only a time or two per week for me.

Chelated magnesium works well for a calming/relaxing effect, but won't really put you to sleep -- complements properly-taken melatonin well, though.

I've had very limited success with valerian, hops, passionflower, and most other herbals.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
- Melatonin 5-10mgs prior to bedtime. Works like a charm for me.
- Have used Benedryl (3 caps) to help get me to sleep.
- Valerian Root 500mgs
- 5-HTP 100mgs
- L-Dopa 150mgs
- Phenibut (but can only be taken for a few days at a time due to tolerance and withdrawal symptons)

I usually combine these all except Benedryl and I cycle Phenibut in and out for a few days at a time.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Try melatonin first. If that does not work Animal PM, G8, Growth Factor, and GHenerate are all solid options.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
g8 is #1 for sleep-really puts me out....growth factor xt is #2 for sleep, slightly below g8- but has more benefits, imo!!!

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
I've used and liked these in no particular order

1) ZMA/Melatonin
2) Z12
3) Sleephoria
4) Abyss Unparalleled
5) G8

Nighty night!

test112

Awards
  • Established
One other I forgot:

Lavender: 80-160mg or as aromatherapy
- Acts thru GABA~A~ receptors and is even better stacked with lemon balm
Be careful of lavender; it's quite possibly estrogenic and/or antiandrogenic.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
They don't work bottom line just being honest! Yes indeed this is a killer for me

kboxer7

kboxer7

Awards
  • Established
Be careful of lavender; it's quite possibly estrogenic and/or antiandrogenic.
So is hops but OP already tried that so I figured I'd put it out there : )

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I havent read to see if anyone has mentioned it yet but EvoMuse sleephoria. Is a solid sleep aid

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
They don't work bottom line just being honest! Yes indeed this is a killer for me
What doesn't work for you? All of the above mentioned? If none of them, then what does? Ambien, Trazadone, Xanax, Klonpin, Lunesta?

I have tried almost everything and some of the above mentioned OTC supplements "still" help me. Maybe they will help the OP.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I havent read to see if anyone has mentioned it yet but EvoMuse sleephoria. Is a solid sleep aid
I already mentioned Sleephoria, but thats cool its definitely worth mentioning twice ; )

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CTD labs has a great one. Awesome flavor, drawing a blank on the name

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I'm a little more reliant on bulk diphenhydramine (Benedryl) than I'd like to admit. Nothing else seems to have the same knock-out effect for sleep onset.

Phenibut is amazing for sleep "depth" and quality, but only a time or two per week for me.

Chelated magnesium works well for a calming/relaxing effect, but won't really put you to sleep -- complements properly-taken melatonin well, though.

I've had very limited success with valerian, hops, passionflower, and most other herbals.
I was to to but then I looked into the potential long term side effects they can be bad

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for all of the suggestions.
this forum is great at helping out...you have a question, someone or someone's on here can help!!!

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Growth factor xt. I'd be glad to send you a sample to try
I'd take advantage of this, I've always wanted to try some I just haven't gotten around to buying any yet. I hear a lot of good things about it.

Phenibut does a good job of keeping me asleep it seems. But I can take up to 2g with no noticeable effects until I actually fall asleep. I'm scared to go any higher on the dosage for the fear of a horrible hangover.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd take advantage of this, I've always wanted to try some I just haven't gotten around to buying any yet. I hear a lot of good things about it.

Phenibut does a good job of keeping me asleep it seems. But I can take up to 2g with no noticeable effects until I actually fall asleep. I'm scared to go any higher on the dosage for the fear of a horrible hangover.
Send me your shipping info

mechka_grizli

mechka_grizli

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SEX.......

In all seriousness, sleephoria works like a charm. Gets better with time also

Olympus Labs

Olympus Labs

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Growth Factor XT is a favorite and one of the only supplements my wife will take. I like it a lot as well, in addition to GHAR1NE.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Growth factor xt, Phenibut, and melatonan all work for me.

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Ibutamorin as well has been very good for many.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Bsl Anesthetized
Chaos and Pain Hypnos
L-Dopa + Phenibut + Melatonin + L-Tryptophan + Valerian Root +/- GABA

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What doesn't work for you? All of the above mentioned? If none of them, then what does? Ambien, Trazadone, Xanax, Klonpin, Lunesta?

I have tried almost everything and some of the above mentioned OTC supplements "still" help me. Maybe they will help the OP.
Tried almost all OTC and Ambien and Xanax really blew my mood. Im just being a dummy but sometimes its just about sitting and figuring out what the hell your minds keeping away from ya. I suffered with my bouts for almost 3months and a lot of money lost. Overall you dont know until you try

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Best I've found are
G8
Growth factor xt
Rezzurrect pm rcas
Animal pm

Currently loving g8. I go back and forth between gfxt and g8 for the most part

hewhoisripped

hewhoisripped

Awards
  • Established
I like:
-Melatonin 1mg
-Antaeus Oneiromancer
-Antaeus Galamantine
-Magnesium (chelated): 400mg
-For occasional use: G8 or phenibut, possibly stacked with benadryl

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
All the suggestions are great, I have currently been using Max Zzz by DNA anabolics, one cap a night seems to do the trick at helping with the trensomnia. I was thinking of getting a tub of Chaos & Pain Hypnos due to it being available at powermyself here in the UK.

I cannot find a UK retailer selling G8 but would really like to try it out.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
does any of the sleep aid mentioned above actually help with building muscles if diet & excersice is not perfect, but good? Thanks

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
does any of the sleep aid mentioned above actually help with building muscles if diet & excersice is not perfect, but good? Thanks
If you aren't getting any sleep before you start supplementing with it, then yes it could help build muscle. Your body repairs itself while you sleep.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
If you aren't getting any sleep before you start supplementing with it, then yes it could help build muscle. Your body repairs itself while you sleep.
Thanks you

Gosh, I am such a newbie.....Duh.....better sleep = better chance of building muscles = common sense.

Question about GrowthFactor XT.... Label says "As a dietary supplement, either take 5 capsules before bedtime or take 3 capsules before bedtime, and another 2 capsules spaced out 10 to 12 hours apart from the bedtime serving". 10-12 after bedtime is about when I am I head to the gym. Will taking 2 capsules cause any sedation? Or you only get it with 3 or more? Thanks

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
During the school year (I teach) a sleep aid is a staple supplement. I like to make sure I sleep well, am able to be on point teaching and just energized for the day!

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Anybody tried Brawn Elite Series Sleep & GHrow?

I find this product interesting because it contains Laxogenin. Eventually I would like to try Laxogenin and this might be the great chance for me to try and get some sleep.

Ingredients (per serving)
Alpha-gpc: 600mg
L-dopa from mucuna: 500mg
Green tea extract (50% egcg): 500mg
Sensoril ashwagandha: 450mg
Laxogenin: 100mg

Thanks,

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not sure about Sleephphoria but I highly suggest no food perhaps an hour or 2,before using sleep aids

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Should food be avoided when taking Sleephoria?
I've used Sleephoria a ton, and if I recall the bottle says to take on an empty stomach. I would eat dinner, wait until about 45 minutes before bed, pop Sleephoria and then then right before bed have a quick snack then it was lights out.

That's how I roll with all the sleep aids I've taken.

touchless21

Awards
  • Established
I've used Sleephoria a ton, and if I recall the bottle says to take on an empty stomach. I would eat dinner, wait until about 45 minutes before bed, pop Sleephoria and then then right before bed have a quick snack then it was lights out.

That's how I roll with all the sleep aids I've taken.
Ok. On the bottle I have it doesn't. But I'd assume it would work better on an empty stomach.

slimsaw00

Awards
  • Established
Ok. On the bottle I have it doesn't. But I'd assume it would work better on an empty stomach.
Oh OK... I thought it did. But yeah you're right those kind of supplements work better on empty(ish) stomach for sure.

Thelux14

Awards
Take it from me, I am the worst sleeper on this site. I finally found an amazing sleep aid., it's called Kirkland signature sleep aid.. It's Costco brand sleep aid .. Half a pill will destroy you for 8 to 10 hrs snoring away.. And it's 6 dollars 200 pills