AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered Slintensity and Defuse. How can I use them both? I know defuse its better for those huge cheat meals. :) Also any brand you can recommend for the NaRALA and Agmantine?
SNS for agmatine and search in Google Geronova na-r-ala. Get the 100 gram powder.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
SNS for agmatine and search in Google Geronova na-r-ala. Get the 100 gram powder.
Theres powder and capsules for the agmatine/SNS which one is better? Is that the real price of na-r-ala $100 :O

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Anyone have any feedback on the new Evomuse DCP?

I actually still have a fully sealed bottle of the ORIGINAL DCP in my cabinet...

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Theres powder and capsules for the agmatine/SNS which one is better? Is that the real price of na-r-ala $100 :O
For the agmatine, I would go with whatever is cheaper per serving. Make sure you're looking at how much is in a serving as well.

Yes, the na-r-ala is 100 dollars, but it lasts a long time. This is one reason why quality GDA products, like SlinMax, are on the "expensive" side since they contain this na-r-ala at a full dose.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any feedback on the new Evomuse DCP?

I actually still have a fully sealed bottle of the ORIGINAL DCP in my cabinet...
Sorry, no feedback from me, but I had to order a bottle based on comments in this thread and other reviews I read. Looking forward to it.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
For the agmatine, I would go with whatever is cheaper per serving. Make sure you're looking at how much is in a serving as well.

Yes, the na-r-ala is 100 dollars, but it lasts a long time. This is one reason why quality GDA products, like SlinMax, are on the "expensive" side since they contain this na-r-ala at a full dose.
thanks for the help.. I ordered the 100g of SNS..seems like a great deal for just 29.99. :) I'll order the na-r-ala now.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
thanks for the help.. I ordered the 100g of SNS..seems like a great deal for just 29.99. :) I'll order the na-r-ala now.
The great thing about SNS products are that they are very cost effective, especially considering that the company sells single bulk ingredients.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
I think my last question will be the dosage. for these products? If I used it daily the (Slintensity) and only on cheat meals (Diffuse).. what will be the dosage of each with the Na-r-ala and agmatine

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, no feedback from me, but I had to order a bottle based on comments in this thread and other reviews I read. Looking forward to it.
Please let us know what you think of it! I'm very tempted to order a bottle as well. I loved the OG DCP, and the profile from Evomuse looks great

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Any thoughts on sns glycophase? Great company and price point.
Thanks for the kind words. We formulate with cost being a huge driving factor. The company owner is very cognizant of the needs of the community, and is aware that on top of protein, pre workouts and other supplements, people have less disposable income for other niche products, like GDAs.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Never tried slinmax how does it compare to the gda supps of 2012 era?

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
I think my last question will be the dosage. for these products? If I used it daily the (Slintensity) and only on cheat meals (Diffuse).. what will be the dosage of each with the Na-r-ala and agmatine
Can anyone help me know the best dosage for them?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Can anyone help me know the best dosage for them?
IMO:

Na-rala in the morning (or wherever is away from your lift)

Agmatine of course pre workout, also sees great use at 500mg-1g before a large meal if you want its GDA effects

Slintensity as directed with 1-2 largest meals

Defuse I like for cheat meals or unplanned calorie excess, it is probably the most potent glucose inhibitor around (lowers impact from the meal, blocks some calorie use)
I prefer it to limit damage than for regular use, you have enough for daily use already

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Is standard ALA better than nothing? I know R and Na are superior, but is regular ALA and agmatine a good combo?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
^sure is, ALA is still effective at a higher dose

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Your own preference, but 600mg + IMO

I went with 900 last time, as I had 300mg caps

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Whats the dose dose for Narala? If i take it with diffuse, slintensity and agmatine before a cheat meal.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I ordered Slintensity and Defuse. How can I use them both? I know defuse its better for those huge cheat meals. :) Also any brand you can recommend for the NaRALA and Agmantine?
Apologies on the delay -- was at a conference out of state all week.

Defuse for biggest cheats 30 minutes out. Slintensity before larger carb meals at 15-20 min out (i actually do this at 30, as well, just because it won't make me go hypo).

I use Premium Powders NaRALA and Agmatine, but SNS is a great recommendation.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Whats the dose dose for Narala? If i take it with diffuse, slintensity and agmatine before a cheat meal.
dose 300mg + other supps prior to your first carb meal. If money isn't an issue and you can afford another dose, throw in another 300mg later in the day.

Apologies on the delay -- was at a conference out of state all week.

Defuse for biggest cheats 30 minutes out. Slintensity before larger carb meals at 15-20 min out (i actually do this at 30, as well, just because it won't make me go hypo).

I use Premium Powders NaRALA and Agmatine, but SNS is a great recommendation.
I'd reconsider that PP Na-R-Ala.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Besides post workout, when is it not optimal to use a GDA? Is a morning insulin spike important? GDAs best for evening meals?

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
I think i made a mistake of buying the powder of agmitane and Na-R-Ala. lol.. having a hard time measuring this.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Besides post workout, when is it not optimal to use a GDA? Is a morning insulin spike important? GDAs best for evening meals?
IMO, the best time is just before larger carb meals regardless of time of day.
I think i made a mistake of buying the powder of agmitane and Na-R-Ala. lol.. having a hard time measuring this.
I used to do that all the time. Very seldom do I but bulk powders anymore when capped versions are available. Even if it's a few dollars more so long as it's reasonable because I'm lazy lol.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
No scoop at all?

I'd figure out which of your other product scoops will hold an appropriate dose

A 500mg-1g scoop from another product is a start to try with Agmatine and see what weight you get per scoop

This is why I keep scoops

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
I have the Alphamine scoop but that is almost 3grams. I do read on some forums that SNS agmatine brings a scoop, but my didn't..

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just use a mg scale, it is not that expensive.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No scoop at all?

A 500mg-1g scoop from another product is a start to try with Agmatine and see what weight you get per scoop

I do the exact same thing.

And mark my words, the second you throw one/some out because they're "just sitting there," you'll need it within a week. lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No scoop at all?

All u gotta do is use another scoop and weigh it once. Then you can roughly have an idea of how much per scoop. Kinda straight forward.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
1/4 teaspoon is a little over a gram, 1 teaspoon is a little over 5. Pretty useful if you dont need to be 100% accurate

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
1/4 teaspoon is a little over a gram, 1 teaspoon is a little over 5. Pretty useful if you dont need to be 100% accurate
I wouldn't ever trust volume alone without scaling it at least once

The more micronized the powder, the more mass you'll get in a teaspoon.

But generally yeah, with something like creatine I'd just ballpark it sometimes anyways
Something with potency at a few hundred mg... I scale

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I wouldn't ever trust volume alone without scaling it at least once

The more micronized the powder, the more mass you'll get in a teaspoon.

But generally yeah, with something like creatine I'd just ballpark it sometimes anyways
Something with potency at a few hundred mg... I scale
Definitely this. Powder density varies hugely from one product to the next.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Thats definitely true didnt consider that, I just looked up conversions because I was curious

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Does it make sense to take na-r-ala while on a keto diet? I read no.. just for cheat meals. And what if i take it before bed..?

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does it make sense to take na-r-ala while on a keto diet? I read no.. just for cheat meals. And what if i take it before bed..?
Na-R-Ala have numerous benefits outside of its effects on nutrient partitioning.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Na-R-Ala have numerous benefits outside of its effects on nutrient partitioning.
How would u recommend taking it with a keto diet. Everywhere i read is recommended to take it with carb meal.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Anyone knows if someone (hypothyroidism) who take armour for thyroid can use NA-R-Ala?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Anyone knows if someone (hypothyroidism) who take armour for thyroid can use NA-R-Ala?
We have to say "consult your doctor"

But there is no real concern or interaction worth worrying over here in my own opinion.

I am hypo, and have used Na-rala many times

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
We have to say "consult your doctor"

But there is no real concern or interaction worth worrying over here in my own opinion.

I am hypo, and have used Na-rala many times
I asked because on another post i see that na-rala has even benefits for the thyroid, but wanted to see what was it for people with hypo. Thanks..ill tell my mom to consult with her doctor since she wants to try it after reading about it.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
After a week taking na-r-ala in the morning and before bed..i noticed i wake up in thr middle of the night, hungry..which is affecting my IF diet regimen. :(

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
After a week taking na-r-ala in the morning and before bed..i noticed i wake up in thr middle of the night, hungry..which is affecting my IF diet regimen. :(
Why would you take it pre bed?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
With my IF 16/8 i break fast at 12:00pm to 12:30pm and start at 7:45 to 7:55pm, i find i get nasty hunger pains around 10-11 most days which last in 8-10 min waves despite drinking 2-3 litres of water. I am also using DCP and Ignit3, i do not feel any appetite suppression from ignit3, and may need something else to deal with it due to me being into my second day now of psmf diet / rapid fat loss diet. and eating between 900-1150 calories including the 6 grams of omega 3 and 1 serving of OL Tr1umph. i am currently 180.5lbs as of this mornings weight in and will be consuming between 140-200 grams of protein daily, but also using 30 grams of Xtend perform and 15 grams of Regular Xtend intra workout.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Why would you take it pre bed?
I've heard of people taking NA-RALA before bed to lower blood glucose levels to increase GH release during sleep. Im going to change this and take my second dosage with my last meal instead of pre bed.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
With my IF 16/8 i break fast at 12:00pm to 12:30pm and start at 7:45 to 7:55pm, i find i get nasty hunger pains around 10-11 most days which last in 8-10 min waves despite drinking 2-3 litres of water. I am also using DCP and Ignit3, i do not feel any appetite suppression from ignit3, and may need something else to deal with it due to me being into my second day now of psmf diet / rapid fat loss diet. and eating between 900-1150 calories including the 6 grams of omega 3 and 1 serving of OL Tr1umph. i am currently 180.5lbs as of this mornings weight in and will be consuming between 140-200 grams of protein daily, but also using 30 grams of Xtend perform and 15 grams of Regular Xtend intra workout.
Wow. IF and PSMF..thats a lot of dedication there. PSMF by itself its torture..but works fast and for real.

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wow. IF and PSMF..thats a lot of dedication there. PSMF by itself its torture..but works fast and for real.
PSMF and IF together are magical