Best Nutrient Partitioning Supplement

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I can get hold of some EBF Recompadrol, would you recommend it over burn 24,

also how do you guys dose it if running on 120-280 grams of carbs per day all post workout, due to me carb backloading.

I am currently running IF 16/8, My breakfast is at 12:00pm or 12:30 and consists of 3 Whole eggs, 50g 30% reduced fat cheese fried in 5-6 grams of coconut oil, 404Kcal, 32g pro and 29.6g fat, then i have 15ml of Omega 3 oil 135Kcal and 15g fat.

Then 1 hour PWO i will have 1 serving of OL Tr1umph = 105Kcal and 8 g fat.

Train around 3-4 pm Mon, Tues, Thurs,Fri, Sat, Sunday OFF due to rest day and Wednesday i always train semi fasted with 1 serving of Tr1umph PWO and then eat carbs post workout, i normally drop the morning omelette on Wednesdays.

So i normally train on around 644Kcal, 32g pro and 52.6g fat.

Then the other calories 1800-2300 will come from mainly protein and carb based meals post workout which is when i use the nutrient partitioning supplements.

If they are both as good as each other then i will run EBF Recompadrol this month and BURN24 next month.

do you dose 2 caps of EBF Recompadrol pre carb meals or just 1, e.g. if i have 3-4 carb based meals i could use 4 caps instead of the full dosing of 6.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Get the Recompadrol

A+ GDA

Dose it 20 mins before your largest carb meal away from your workout. Number of caps depends on the carb load, at least 50g to bump to two caps IMO

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

also how do you guys dose it if running on 120-280 grams of carbs per day all post workout, due to me carb backloading.

I am currently running IF 16/8, My breakfast is at 12:00pm or 12:30 and consists of 3 Whole eggs, 50g 30% reduced fat cheese fried in 5-6 grams of coconut oil, 404Kcal, 32g pro and 29.6g fat, then i have 15ml of Omega 3 oil 135Kcal and 15g fat.

Train around 3-4 pm Mon, Tues, Thurs,Fri, Sat, Sunday OFF due to rest day and Wednesday i always train semi fasted with 1 serving of Tr1umph PWO and then eat carbs post workout, i normally drop the morning omelette on Wednesdays.

Then the other calories 1800-2300 will come from mainly protein and carb based meals post workout which is when i use the nutrient partitioning supplements.

If they are both as good as each other then i will run EBF Recompadrol this month and BURN24 next month.

do you dose 2 caps of EBF Recompadrol pre carb meals or just 1, e.g. if i have 3-4 carb based meals i could use 4 caps instead of the full dosing of 6.
Get the Recompadrol, and then I'll buy it off you :). I am serious too :)

Since you take in all your carbs post-workout, I'm not sure you'd want or even need a GDA. In this case, I would simply dose Recompadrol prior to bed.

Recompadrol is going to be best utilized prior to your carb meals, 1 cap up to 120 grams of carb for blood glucose control, and 2+ cabs for damage control.

hsk

Awards
  • Established

I recommend you get the Recompadrol if it is available to you. Slintensity is also a good choice. These 2 products have been the most effective products for me on high carb days.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Get the Recompadrol

A+ GDA

Dose it 20 mins before your largest carb meal away from your workout. Number of caps depends on the carb load, at least 50g to bump to two caps IMO
Just ordered tub of Recompadrol to compare to the Slinmax which i have currently been using.

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just ordered tub of Recompadrol to compare to the Slinmax which i have currently been using.
Hope you love it as much as I did, miss the stuff

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Reviews show them being pretty compareable with some perfering Slinmax n some perfering recompadrol, both top line GDAs. How'd you like SlinMax?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Reviews show them being pretty compareable with some perfering Slinmax n some perfering recompadrol, both top line GDAs. How'd you like SlinMax?
I found slin max very good for re-feed / cheat days where carb intake has gone 500+ grams per day, it allowed me to eat more without any bloated feeling and also keep me more solid the next day. Normal dosing for me has been 2 cap 30 mins before Post workout meal, then an additional 1 and 1 or 2 caps before next carb based meals.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have 4 unopened bottles of Slinmax for sale or trade. PM me for offers!

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I found slin max very good for re-feed / cheat days where carb intake has gone 500+ grams per day, it allowed me to eat more without any bloated feeling and also keep me more solid the next day. Normal dosing for me has been 2 cap 30 mins before Post workout meal, then an additional 1 and 1 or 2 caps before next carb based meals.
How come you're taking a GDA post workout?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is kinda of controversial from what ive seen. Aside from the reccomendation not to use due to glut4 postworkout, ive seen recommendations by the likes of john meadows to take 900mg of ala before postworkout carb meals. Also many use slin, metformin or berberine before as well. I definitely trust the mountaindog and have been doing the ala protocol recently. Has been working great, but not sure if needed or not... Nothing but great results personally.

Derekcerva

Awards
This is kinda of controversial from what ive seen. Aside from the reccomendation not to use due to glut4 postworkout, ive seen recommendations by the likes of john meadows to take 900mg of ala before postworkout carb meals. Also many use slin, metformin or berberine before as well. I definitely trust the mountaindog and have been doing the ala protocol recently. Has been working great, but not sure if needed or not... Nothing but great results personally.
Ala isn't too expensive so it's pretty low risk anyhow, I personally do not do it with my first protein carb shake. But the meal after I do.

You can get plain ala and berberine for relatively cheap, so if you want to experiment why not?

(In a major Jew btw which probably is about 50% of why I don't personally) lol

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ala isn't too expensive so it's pretty low risk anyhow, I personally do not do it with my first protein carb shake. But the meal after I do.

You can get plain ala and berberine for relatively cheap, so if you want to experiment why not?

(In a major Jew btw which probably is about 50% of why I don't personally) lol
out of control... Lol

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Due to transitioning from Keto dieting into carb backloading, also due to the anabolic window post workout, I may change dosing to 2nd carb and 3rd carb based meals after workout and take some recompadrol pre bed.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Due to transitioning from Keto dieting into carb backloading, also due to the anabolic window post workout, I may change dosing to 2nd carb and 3rd carb based meals after workout and take some recompadrol pre bed.
Your insulin sensitivity should be sky high if you were running a Keto diet. You're going to soak those carbs up very efficiently.

I would recommend holding off on the GDA personally.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
The 24hr post workout window?

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your insulin sensitivity should be sky high if you were running a Keto diet. You're going to soak those carbs up very efficiently.

I would recommend holding off on the GDA personally.
Your are absolutely correct. It may be beneficial for him to use a gda in that scenario to drop back into keto quicker. This will depend on the strentgha and type of gda and the amount of carbs. If hes doing backloading though, it probly wont matter because that calls for way too many carbs, it will knock you out of keto for sure.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Some days i run on 80-100 grams of carbs,

Then Wed and Friday i go up to 200-300 grams,

Always post workout. Mon-Tues-Thurs-Sat-Sun all fall between 80-100 grams carbs.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some days i run on 80-100 grams of carbs,

Then Wed and Friday i go up to 200-300 grams,

Always post workout. Mon-Tues-Thurs-Sat-Sun all fall between 80-100 grams carbs.
I dont think it would hurt to throw in some ala, 900mg postworkout. Thats the protocol i got off mountaindogs site. Ive been doing the same. As far as the other gdas i dont think it will hurt, but i wouldnt spend money on tht because these guys are right. Glut4 postworkout would pretty much eliminnate the need for a gda. If you were doing a keto diet with a once a week refeed a gda might mke more sense to drop you back into keto, but this is not the scenario.

haiz69

haiz69

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely no need and could be counter-productive in my mind to use a GDA post-workout. Nothing is as good as exercise at specifically sensitizing muscle to the effects of insulin. Anything supplemental you do on top of that to sensitize anything but muscle specifically (which most GDA ingredients do to a degree), seems like a bad choice.

Any other time, I can see the benefit in a number of situations. But directly post-workout. Definitely not.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
I also thought Recompadrol was discontinued since 2015. :( theres no place to buy it.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I also thought Recompadrol was discontinued since 2015. :( theres no place to buy it.
I was lucky enough to get some of the last stock and have 4 tubs left.

It is discontinued and i will replace with Slin Max or Slintensity.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
I was lucky enough to get some of the last stock and have 4 tubs left.

It is discontinued and i will replace with Slin Max or Slintensity.
I have been reading alot this morning to find something comparable to Recompadrol. I did read that Slinintensity was the winner but also read alot of people saying SlinMax has become the best now. Which one will you recommend?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have been reading alot this morning to find something comparable to Recompadrol. I did read that Slinintensity was the winner but also read alot of people saying SlinMax has become the best now. Which one will you recommend?
Nothing is comparable to recompadrol, lol.

I'm doing 1 cap SNS glycophase with 1 RK500+1cap garcinia Cambogia+300mg ALA.

thatskindafun

Awards
Nothing but good things to say about SlinMax from me. I've tried quite a few.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Slinmax is likely your best option, prob most complete gda on the market with some users liking it as much or more then recompadrol.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I found Slinmax very good when running it but was the 1st GDA supplement that I have ever used, it works well when eating large amounts of carbs e.g. on a re feed where they are 500+ grams per day without any spill over the next day.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I found Slinmax very good when running it but was the 1st GDA supplement that I have ever used, it works well when eating large amounts of carbs e.g. on a re feed where they are 500+ grams per day without any spill over the next day.
Glad it worked well for you man. Slinmax is a great product, and it helps me a lot with refeeds too haha. If you're interested in picking up another bottle, Nutriverse is running a 20% off sale until August 1

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hard to beat SlinMax. Nice doses of Na-r-ala, Berberine and Agmatine. A dose pre workout with carbs provides for epic pumps. I can honestly eat a ton of food at once 20 minutes after dosing and still be hungry too. Zero bloating, no matter what.

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any issues with burping up powder from recompadrol and having to deal with nasty taste.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any issues with burping up powder from recompadrol and having to deal with nasty taste.
This used to happen to me occasionally. I've had instances where some of the powder went back up my throat and into my nostrils, sinuses, and lungs. Let just say it was not fun. Just try to make sure you take it with enough water.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
The more posts i read about which GDA to buy, the more undecided. I basically want it for insulin sensativity since it seems when i eat carbs i tend to gain weight around my love handles. I need a gda for my.cheat meals.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The more posts i read about which GDA to buy, the more undecided. I basically want it for insulin sensativity since it seems when i eat carbs i tend to gain weight around my love handles. I need a gda for my.cheat meals.
Or just have your cheat meals post-workout

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Or don't have cheat meals and shift them to refeeds? Control them, track macros and make adjustments.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Defuse + Slintensity + NaRALA (and some extra agmatine if you want)

You'll be pleased with what it does.

Adding in DCP will aid even more, but the above is what I take before my LARGE meals (e.g. holidays, parties, etc.) and it works wonderfully.

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Adding in DCP will aid even more, but the above is what I take before my LARGE meals (e.g. holidays, parties, etc.) and it works wonderfully.
Yeah DCP is the ****. Forgot about that stuff, legit.

hsk

Awards
  • Established
Ever since Recompadrol was discontinued, the only thing that has come close has been Slintensity.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to ask, but I don't know....what's DCP?? Thanks.

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Huh. DCP has piqued my interest. I'm ordering tonight or tomorrow morning as no one in my area has it. Did you all dose according to the label, or did you find a schedule that was more effective?? Thanks.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Any thoughts on sns glycophase? Great company and price point.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The ones I have actually noticed a difference with are AP, Agmatine and ala combo, recompadrol, and slintensity. Slintensity actual made me go hypoglycemic when I took two caps. That one in particular is very very strong.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any thoughts on sns glycophase? Great company and price point.
Glycophase is a solid product. I logged it when they first launched it and had good results. I would look at glycophase as a "beginners" GDA, if you will. It is a good place to start due to its price point. The only thing I do not like is that everything is hidden under a prop blend. Also, I prefer any GDA with Na-r-ala. As far as ingredients go, Na-r-ala is my favorite for GDA purposes.

SlinMax would have all bases covered, including a full dose of Na-r-ala and a hefty dose of agmatine. Also, berberine is included in the formula. The formula is 100% transparent, meaning one can see the dose of each ingredient. It is more comprehensive than other GDA products, but contains ingredients that people will suggest for a GDA product. Yes, it is a little more expensive, but the ingredients in it are all great, for GDA purposes and re dosed well.

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glycophase is a solid product. I logged it when they first launched it and had good results. I would look at glycophase as a "beginners" GDA, if you will. It is a good place to start due to its price point. The only thing I do not like is that everything is hidden under a prop blend. Also, I prefer any GDA with Na-r-ala. As far as ingredients go, Na-r-ala is my favorite for GDA purposes.

SlinMax would have all bases covered, including a full dose of Na-r-ala and a hefty dose of agmatine. Also, berberine is included in the formula. The formula is 100% transparent, meaning one can see the dose of each ingredient. It is more comprehensive than other GDA products, but contains ingredients that people will suggest for a GDA product. Yes, it is a little more expensive, but the ingredients in it are all great, for GDA purposes and re dosed well.
Gotta try both of em.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established

I ordered Slintensity and Defuse. How can I use them both? I know defuse its better for those huge cheat meals. :) Also any brand you can recommend for the NaRALA and Agmantine?

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I ordered Slintensity and Defuse. How can I use them both? I know defuse its better for those huge cheat meals. :) Also any brand you can recommend for the NaRALA and Agmantine?
I would also like to know how defuse stacks, i have some ordered and will be using in combination with some recompadrol for my carb up / cheat day in two weeks.