Best Non-Stim Fatburner Recommendations

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm currently using Kor by Inspired Nutraceuticals (stim based) in combination with PES Shift (non-stim). I'm towards to the end of my PES Shift run (8 weeks), and am wanting to run another non-stim fatburner for 8 weeks alongside Kor. I'm leaning towards Baiba by Anteus Labs. Anyone have experience with Baiba, negative or positive? Thanks!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't used bulk BAIBA, but I've used LipoMorph.

Depending on your bf%, there are products that may be more or less effective, but look at the EvoMuse line. A lot of the products are catered to fat loss and almost everything is stimulant free. Check out DCP, BRITE, Epitome, and AMMO. If you're looking topical, check out SuperNova, which has all the fat burning of Eviscerate along with the benefits of BRITE, but in topical form. Lots of good reviews on any of those products if you just look around here.

If you have any specific questions, I'd be happy to help, too.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Depending on your bf%, there are products that may be more or less effective, but look at the EvoMuse line. A lot of the products are catered to fat loss and almost everything is stimulant free. Check out DCP, BRITE, Epitome, and AMMO. If you're looking topical, check out SuperNova, which has all the fat burning of Eviscerate along with the benefits of BRITE, but in topical form. Lots of good reviews on any of those products if you just look around here.

I like evomuse products, but their topicals are hit or miss in terms of QA. Maybe that's changed. I'll look into Supernova. Thanks!

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Lipomorph is great
Baiba should be used @ 3G/day IMO at this dosing effects are very noticeable
Assass1nate haven't tried personally,but it looks good on paper,will be trying this out very soon
DCP

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like evomuse products, but their topicals are hit or miss in terms of QA. Maybe that's changed. I'll look into Supernova. Thanks!
I'll be honest, I'm just lazy and don't use topicals very often LOL.

I shower at the gym about 3/4 of the time, now, and even after getting out of the shower I'm sweating for a while and then heading straight to work so the last thing I want to do is try to apply anything other than deodorant.

BRITE is probably my favorite of all I mentioned.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be honest, I'm just lazy and don't use topicals very often LOL.

I shower at the gym about 3/4 of the time, now, and even after getting out of the shower I'm sweating for a while and then heading straight to work so the last thing I want to do is try to apply anything other than deodorant.

BRITE is probably my favorite of all I mentioned.
You had me at lazy, that's right inside my wheelhouse. Lol. I don't mind topicals. I'm using Virtus and Invictus right now. Supernova looks good but again, I hear it's inconsistent in terms of application/absorption etc.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You had me at lazy, that's right inside my wheelhouse. Lol. I don't mind topicals. I'm using Virtus and Invictus right now. Supernova looks good but again, I hear it's inconsistent in terms of application/absorption etc.
The one thing I'll say that should ease your mind if you do want to go that route is that if it's off, Matt will replace the bottle for you.

But he did update the carrier and the newer bottles have been much better.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The one thing I'll say that should ease your mind if you do want to go that route is that if it's off, Matt will replace the bottle for you.

But he did update the carrier and the newer bottles have been much better.
If that's the case, I'll definitely have to revisit it.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Assass1nate is looking good and I've enjoyed all of Olympus Lab's other supplements I've had in the past...

Any more suggestions?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lipomorph is great
Baiba should be used @ 3G/day IMO at this dosing effects are very noticeable
Assass1nate haven't tried personally,but it looks good on paper,will be trying this out very soon
DCP
I ran it at 1G and didn't notice much, 3G is pricey.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thyro-T2 is straight 3,5-diiodo-L-thyronine (T2) thyroid hormone that stacks incredibly well with stim based fat burners.
These I have used and SNS thyrocaps which are similar with great results.

bb333

Awards
  • Established

DCP Europe is not found?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TTA-500, Forkolin, and Reduce XT are my favorite non stim fat burners.

I always stack a stim with a non stim when cutting.

Gorgoroth

Gorgoroth

Awards
Big fan of PES Shift. I think it is thier best product outside of Prolific.

compan

compan

Awards
F95 is always a great option. Or a lower extract if you want to **** yourself until you're lean.