First of all, are there any?

If so, what would you recommend?

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
First of all, are there any?

If so, what would you recommend?
Alpha Mass & Trenavar stacked for a non methyl stack that should have very little liver impact. Is it the liver damage you are worried about?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Alpha Mass & Trenavar stacked for a non methyl stack that should have very little liver impact. Is it the liver damage you are worried about?
Yep, and not having to use research chems for PCT.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
That is not how it works. You need a SERM for any cycle that will shut you down methyl vs non-methyl has nothing to do with it.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Androfactory has a line of liver friendly yet strong phs. Max bulk for instance I gained a good amount of weight in 4 weeks. Currently keeping 8 of the pounds.
The whole line does not need a serm. Once a day dosing is pretty cool aswell. My blood work will be here soon to show my recovery with just otc stuff.15 %off code in my sig.

That being said I know of a few other options too. Stano,lmg,11oxo,tren ect ect
Tren needs a serm. The others at a low dose don't but at a good dose yeah. They do.

Hope I helped.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Kenpo as in Parker style delivered through Tracy brothers. You?
Same here, I got stuck though as I have no school near me to continue. My instructor years ago came from Springfield Ohio out of the Tracy school there.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Androfactory has a line of liver friendly yet strong phs. Max bulk for instance I gained a good amount of weight in 4 weeks. Currently keeping 8 of the pounds.
The whole line does not need a serm. Once a day dosing is pretty cool aswell. My blood work will be here soon to show my recovery with just otc stuff.15 %off code in my sig.

That being said I know of a few other options too. Stano,lmg,11oxo,tren ect ect
Tren needs a serm. The others at a low dose don't but at a good dose yeah. They do.

Hope I helped.
Not to start a pissing match but fact is people should use a SERM for everything in your post, its irresponsibly not to with out blood work. The only exception I might give in your post is to 11-oxo or maybe stano at dose of 500mg or below.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
That is not how it works. You need a SERM for any cycle that will shut you down methyl vs non-methyl has nothing to do with it.
I stand corrected.

I guess I was thinking that non-methyls, being milder, would not shut the body down as much, consequently not requiring something as strong as a serm to get things going again!

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
I stand corrected.

I guess I was thinking that non-methyls, being milder, would not shut the body down as much, consequently not requiring something as strong as a serm to get things going again!
Now your gettin the big picture

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
I stand corrected.

The degree of suppression can vary per hormone used to but with out blood work you do not know how your body has reacted. And the goal of any pct is to raise your Test levels as fast as possible while controlling your estrogen. If you want to keep any of your gains you need to have your test levels in check or you will not be able to sustain the increased muscle.

That being said ~90% of the time people would recover on their own with no pct but that can take a variable amount of time and risk of gyno. So its better to be safe then sorry when it comes to pct.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
That being said ~90% of the time people would recover on their own with no pct but that can take a variable amount of time and risk of gyno.
Isn't that kind of what Arnold, Franco and the gang did back in the 70's and 80's?

Sure, they were using gear, but there was no mention of PCT or serms at all back then!

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Isn't that kind of what Arnold, Franco and the gang did back in the 70's and 80's?

Sure, they were using gear, but there was no mention of PCT or serms at all back then!
I actually would guess they were on test year round but the average bros, probably.

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards

Yes, some of us brought this up not too long ago.....these guys from the 70's, 80's, 90's even really never used any sort of conventional PCT that we use currently.....but then again who is to say they were not on 365 like harbonah mentioned. I bet arnold was putting them dbols in his lucky charms all year round :D That being said, most of them look like total shyt when they stop.

DGA3

Awards
  • Established
Back in the 80's, a tiny friend of mine from high school joined the Army and I didn't see him for a while. Several years later, I ran into him, and he had gained a lot of weight! When I asked him about it, he readily shared with me that he was taking these "dbol" pills and that they were the secret to his weight gain (I'm not even sure if he lifted weights). However, his gains were terrible - he was totally bloated and puffy.

I don't think he had a clue as to what dbol was, pct, proper training, or anything - he just popped those pills like candy!

chiduprasad

Awards
Try anabolic growth kit from ams,,, mild but good... U dont need a serm arom-x pct from ans is good enough

JD261985

Banned
Awards
Try anabolic growth kit from ams,,, mild but good... U dont need a serm arom-x pct from ans is good enough
Anyone ever do this stack double dosed with augmentor? Or run it for 12 weeks instead of 8?

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, some of us brought this up not too long ago.....these guys from the 70's, 80's, 90's even really never used any sort of conventional PCT that we use currently.....but then again who is to say they were not on 365 like harbonah mentioned. I bet arnold was putting them dbols in his lucky charms all year round :D That being said, most of them look like total shyt when they stop.
Hasn't Arnold already said hes on TRT?

AnabolicHolic

AnabolicHolic

Banned
Awards
Hasn't Arnold already said hes on TRT?
he looked sloppy as hell for a minute there years ago....but maybe he hopped on some trt and gh. If i had his resources id be on full blown hrt ...We'll need up to date pics lol

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
he looked sloppy as hell for a minute there years ago....but maybe he hopped on some trt and gh. If i had his resources id be on full blown hrt ...We'll need up to date pics lol
That I believe was from a lack of exercise. Plenty of test but no effort. Lazy/busy syndrome.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Lazy, busy, and RICH syndrome perhaps? :biglaugh:
Rich is an understatement he has enough money to hear "thy royal penis is clean sir" !!!!

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Enjoying AlphaBulk and Finaflex 550XD at the moment. No real sides except stready gains.

thehogsters

thehogsters

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trest and Ment kick ass. A lot of bro's like tren but it killed my dikc fast.

harbonah

harbonah

Awards
  • Established
Trest and Ment kick ass. A lot of bro's like tren but it killed my dikc fast.
Trest is a methyl, although its a 7a methyl. I do see mostly good things about it other then a high likely hood for gyno.