Best natural supplements 2021

Deltoid

Deltoid

Awards
What are the best natty sups you guys are taking this year? New to the site, went through some threads that were older on natty sups dont know whats still good. Have your guys go to's changed? What are you guys running that you have got good results with? Any ones that you should run independently vs in a stack? If you could only choose one to run which would it be? Are there any out there that are more specifically targeted to putting on muscle? Thanks in advance!
- Deltoid

Last edited:
TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Right now im running a very comprehensive stack of the following:
  • SNS Anacyclus XT
  • CEL M-Test
  • CEL Epi-Plex
  • SNS GlycoPhase
All great supplements that really stack well together. The one im missing which id say is my absolute favourite and the one I would run solo if i had to is CEL Anabolic Effect. Ive had 2 runs with it and it was amazing the both times.

I have some small reviews and a log on the forum if you want more in depth reading on the different products.

MrMuscle's lean bulk and supplements log - SNS Anacyclus XT/CEL M-Test/CEL Epi-Plex/SNS GlycoPhase - AnabolicMinds.com
CEL Epi-Plex Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com
SNS GlycoPhase Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com
CEL Anabolic Effect Review - AnabolicMinds.com
CEL M-Test Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com

Deltoid

Deltoid

Awards
Right now im running a very comprehensive stack of the following:
  • SNS Anacyclus XT
  • CEL M-Test
  • CEL Epi-Plex
  • SNS GlycoPhase
All great supplements that really stack well together. The one im missing which id say is my absolute favourite and the one I would run solo if i had to is CEL Anabolic Effect. Ive had 2 runs with it and it was amazing the both times.

I have some small reviews and a log on the forum if you want more in depth reading on the different products.

MrMuscle's lean bulk and supplements log - SNS Anacyclus XT/CEL M-Test/CEL Epi-Plex/SNS GlycoPhase - AnabolicMinds.com
CEL Epi-Plex Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com
SNS GlycoPhase Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com
CEL Anabolic Effect Review - AnabolicMinds.com
CEL M-Test Mini Review - AnabolicMinds.com
Sweet ill defs check ur reviews out! How come you would just run that one solo? How about in regards to a sup for putting on muscle and size? Any recommendations?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sweet ill defs check ur reviews out! How come you would just run that one solo? How about in regards to a sup for putting on muscle and size? Any recommendations?
To me Anabolic Effect is the best natural muscle builder on the market so if I had to choose ONE to run solo, that would be it.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
CEL Anabolic Effect - is prolly my favorite out so far.

SNS Anacyclus XT
CEL Mtest
CEL epi-plex ( stack this with anything , love this stuff )

Norco88

Awards
Sorry to bump an old-ish thread, been reading a lot on here and there seems to be a lot of hype around Anabolic Effect - Anyone notice any negative effects when they came off it?

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry to bump an old-ish thread, been reading a lot on here and there seems to be a lot of hype around Anabolic Effect - Anyone notice any negative effects when they came off it?
Not me.

FoxHound

FoxHound

Awards
Does anyone have blood results after taking these supps? Im interested...