Best Natural Hormonal Stacks

Studdscruggs

Studdscruggs

Awards
Anyone have any good reviews on some stacks that's specifically work with optimizing male hormonal profile? Any boost to the natural production, I feel makes a difference in overall health.

Thanks Swoljas

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Unless you have low test, a boost in test that keeps you within normal levels won't make much difference.
Mk677 is proven to increase natural gh levels. Will give you a little boost, creatine and something like x-gels will help build muscle.

Not to many Natty products I believe in. If something works too good it gets banned

compan

compan

Awards
Testabolan is a relatively underrated product that I use year round for the most part. Not a test booster, but instead the purpose is to bind ABP/SHBG for more free test. Boosters I don't really believe in much since most OCT products won't move the needle. Like said above, anything that is going to be a huge difference maker is usually banned pretty quickly.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I Know no1 ever wants to hear it but a solid diet and consistent training along with being properly hydrated will have your hormones balanced better then any supplements will

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have tried many multi ingredient products over the years, single bulk ingrediants, and even made my own stacks, as well as different cycling methods. Most everything was disappointing. Little to no effect on libido or erection quality. However this summer I used(as part of a PCT)

Sustain Alpha
Kings Blood

Libido and erection quality were off the charts. So much so, that I dreaded coming off Kings Blood, and am now back on it. I FELT as if I was 16 again, and had never ran any hormones in my life. I cant recomend both enough. Sustain Alpha I run year round. Will be a shame when I finally run out.

A few years back I do recal having a good run with:

Arimistane
Fadogia

It's hard to find quality fadogia, and arimistane Probably does little to nothing for controlling E2, but I do recall always having some decent results with it in the lower region. Been a while since I ran it though.

Disclaimer: I also ran pharma Clomid with both stacks, at 25mg EOD. Clomid alone does little to nothing for my erections/libido, but the scientific evidence, showing it's positive effects on testosterone can't be ignored.

Chlorophytum Borivilianum - This is a very interesting ingredient. I have a few bottles of Chloro-Test laying around. Out of the many solo ingredients I've run(in this catagory), it is one that I believe I saw some benefit from. However, I never ran it long enough to be fully sure, and further testing is a must.

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unless you have low test, a boost in test that keeps you within normal levels won't make much difference.
Mk677 is proven to increase natural gh levels. Will give you a little boost, creatine and something like x-gels will help build muscle.

Not to many Natty products I believe in. If something works too good it gets banned
This.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I've tried a few of the most popular Test Boosters recently and got absolutely nothing from them with decent test levels to begin with.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I really like stacking ABE and x gels together. it's probably my fav natty stack and gets me the best results.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
AlphaMaxt can be very useful during a cut and/or recomp/lean bulk.

It contains a full dose of Ashwagandha, which is most known and used for reducing cortisol and helping with stress and anxiety, but there are also studies showing it can improve muscle mass, strength, and endurance, which is beneficial at any time.

It also contains a full dose of tongkat Ali, another adaptogen that can help optimize hormone levels and balance, which can be especially valuable when dieting. Tongkat can also improve libido, which is always nice. I find the combination of tongkat and Ashwagandha provides a subtle but valuable mood elevation and reduction in stress/anxiety, which, again, can be helpful during a cut.

AlphaMax XT also contains a full dose of ferulic acid, which has been shown to improve mass and strength, which is valuable any time.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M Test has more than one ingred to do this and each one is adequatly dosed
M test has pretty much everything you need when it comes to naturla test boosters, and at a great price.