Best natty test booster to stack with oxy max xt for a cut?

Ryan5550

Awards
I'm still trying to cut got about 12 to 15 left to go. I thought adding a test booster might help lean me out and read a lot of coments on the board about it agreeing with that. I just don't know which one to take I have heard alphamax xt is good for weight loss but I just don't know. Any thought's on if adding a natty test booster is good for weight loss an if so which one? Thank you!!!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm still trying to cut got about 12 to 15 left to go. I thought adding a test booster might help lean me out and read a lot of coments on the board about it agreeing with that. I just don't know which one to take I have heard alphamax xt is good for weight loss but I just don't know. Any thought's on if adding a natty test booster is good for weight loss an if so which one? Thank you!!!
I think I answered something similar in another thread you had.

Alphamax XT stacks great with OxyMax XT. You get a hefty dose of F95 that is great for fat loss and recomp. The DHAA also is a great aide for weight loss. I find the loss from DHAA to be more permanent compared to arimistane AIs. Then you great the other goodies like Ashwagandha which reduces stress. If you are like me, dieting is stressful lol.

Ryan5550

Awards
Very stressful lol. So you think I can still lose weight taking a natty test booster an thermo

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Very stressful lol. So you think I can still lose weight taking a natty test booster an thermo
Yes. The new test booster category is more like Male Health and Well Being. There is way more to them now. Positive mood, agression in gym, libido boost, fat loss, strength gain. Those are all great benifits at anytime.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
M Test and AlphaMax XT would be my top choices.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
X2 on either M-Test or AlphaMax XT. I enjoyed both products.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^^ make that x3. I've ran alphamax xt multiple times and love the product. If you haven't used it I'd say definitely pick it up and stack it.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would add M-Test plus a Non-Stim Fat burner like TTA-500 or Reduce XT.

I personally always like to attack fat loss from multiple angles.

hamzazaidas

hamzazaidas

Awards
I recently tried Macatron by Scietch and have to say it was great !

paul56778

paul56778

Awards
  • Established
I have used Test1fy Pro in the past and now running K1ngsblood which is feel is an effective test booster, also the capsule version of Test1fy which has replaced the powered pro version.

Ryan5550

Awards
So basically the alpha max xt would be a good choice for a cut? Obviously if I'm calorie defecit

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So basically the alpha max xt would be a good choice for a cut? Obviously if I'm calorie defecit
Correct. Look at the love Alphamax XT has gotten in this thread. Some of the other products listed are awesome too, like M-Test and the OL Products. However, on a cut mixed with OxyMax XT, Alphamax XT is the best choice. The amount of F95 alone makes it worth it.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Formutech Nutrition Test RX is another option for you to look into

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CEL M-Test has yet to get anyhting but positive results and reviews... sounds like it would fit what you're looking for.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OP check out Novedex XT. I plan on starting a cycle of it ASAP, initial review on it are phenomenal

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think a M test and reduce XT combo would be perfect for your goals. The M test being your natural test booster full of scientifically proven ingredients that are fully dosed and reduce XT to control cortisol.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Alphamax XT and OxyMax XT were designed to be stacked together, so I would definitely be looking into Alphamax!

compan

compan

Awards
I would also suggest Novadex XT as something to look at. It looks promising and I'm excited to try it myself.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reduce xt a pretty good supplement?
Yes. Many love it. Great product.

Just make sure you can handle forskolin before stacking 2 products that both contain forskolin. OxyMax XT stacked with AlphaMax XT would be great no doubt about it.

compan

compan

Awards
Yes. Many love it. Great product.

Just make sure you can handle forskolin before stacking 2 products that both contain forskolin. OxyMax XT stacked with AlphaMax XT would be great no doubt about it.
Definitely this. Although, if you can't, maybe it will make your cut go a little quicker since everything will just run through you lol.

stevopritch

Awards
i started my cut on the 28th of december and start oxymax xt and alpha max xt along with tr1umph about 4 weeks after that and so far ive ive gone from 106kg to 87kg i was severely fat god knows what bodyfat but ive managed to reduce my bodyfat down (i can see veins in my shoulder, forearm, biceps and i can feel a few veins in my low ab region).
not only that my lifts have gone up and up each week far more in the last 4 weeks, my recovery is brilliant sleep is amazing. a really good basic stack but i will say make sure you diet is in check have a solid workout plan
thankfully ive only started doing 10 mins of cardio at the end of each session this last week.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Definitely this. Although, if you can't, maybe it will make your cut go a little quicker since everything will just run through you lol.
He could also use 1 cap of OxyMax XT for a week or two, with AlphaMax which would be 75 mg of forskolin total, and then increase to 2 caps of OxyMax XT. Some people need to ease their way into it while others cannot tolerate and some can tolerate a large dose.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
He could also use 1 cap of OxyMax XT for a week or two, with AlphaMax which would be 75 mg of forskolin total, and then increase to 2 caps of OxyMax XT. Some people need to ease their way into it while others cannot tolerate and some can tolerate a large dose.
Great point that is sometimes forgotten. If you do not know your tolerance of forskolin, ease into it. Some people only see GI distress for a week or so then it goes away. Easing into the dose gives your body time to adjust to it and hopefully you will be able to run both and full strength. I, on the other hand, have no problems with forskolin. But I started with cheap f-95 capsules to assess my tolerance before I spent $40 or so on a natural anabolic that contains forskolin.

Side note: AlphaMax XT (plus the entire Performax Labs line) is on sale at Nutriverse for 20% off. Price should show once you add it to your cart.

https://www.nutri-verse.com/search.php?search_query=performax+labs

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gaspari Novadex XT
iForce Testabolan
CEL M-Test

Ryan5550

Awards
I might try alpha max xt which oxy max xt. Although reduce sounds very good

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I might try alpha max xt which oxy max xt. Although reduce sounds very good
You will love the Oxymax XT and Alphamax XT combo. Are you running it 8 weeks?

Reduce is a great product, you could run that after with a nice non stim fat burner like DCP or the OL new one. That will give you a break from stimulants for a bit.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Steak!!!!

But supplement wise:

Formutech Nutrition Test RX
IForce Testabolan OR Intimidate SRT (I LOVE this stuff, it's a great sleep aid as well)
Gaspari Novadex XT

Those are my top choices

Ryan5550

Awards
Reduce xt shouldn't effect my testosterone or libdo right? I'm taking it currently with oxy max xt and no test booster at the moment

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Reduce xt shouldn't effect my testosterone or libdo right? I'm taking it currently with oxy max xt and no test booster at the moment
It would only help your test levels...it's fine. Have you ever tried anything other than OxyMax XT for fat burners?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nope, no affect on test that I know of.