Best low organ impact peds???

SatishOG

SatishOG

Awards
Something short acting that’s not strait test
And wont destroy my liver ,lipids and kidneys.

what do you guys recommend

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Don’t think it exists if you want to run anything worth a damn lol

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dam ok what about anything with anavar like body impact but stronger ?
I’m on Anavar now, haven’t had bloods done yet but everything I’ve seen says Anavar will wreck lipids, unless you stay very low dose potentially.. it’s a lot of user dependent too on how you respond to different compounds.

SatishOG

SatishOG

Awards
I’m on Anavar now, haven’t had bloods done yet but everything I’ve seen says Anavar will wreck lipids, unless you stay very low dose potentially.. it’s a lot of user dependent too on how you respond to different compounds.
Ahhhh ok I’ll stick to mild Sarms like Ac and s4 then

Sage0607

Sage0607

Awards
Ahhhh ok I’ll stick to mild Sarms like Ac and s4 then
Wouldn't recommend s4 considering the vision side effects. Acp105 does the same as s4 does pretty much but without the vision sides. As for what's safest on organs moderate dosing of testosterone would be my guess but maybe someone else can chime in.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You asked what we recommend and there is no compound that meets your "requirements" so I recommend you stay natty if all those things are that important to you
Just fyi this dude is 18 and his post history is a mess.
Yes, you really should stay “natty” OP and take advantage of your young raging hormones. Learning how to eat and train to meet your goals is far more important to build muscle than steroids. After a few years and you have pretty much reached your genetic potential then maybe revisit the idea of anabolics.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yes, you really should stay “natty” OP and take advantage of your young raging hormones. Learning how to eat and train to meet your goals is far more important to build muscle than steroids. After a few years and you have pretty much reached your genetic potential then maybe revisit the idea of anabolics.
I always find it funny when an 18 year old wants to run AAS.... but something mild. Starting at 18 years old is inherently increasing the risks and long-term side effects. There are significant risks at any age but the stakes are much higher when you're 18 years old.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always find it funny when an 18 year old wants to run AAS.... but something mild. Starting at 18 years old is inherently increasing the risks and long-term side effects. There are significant risks at any age but the stakes are much higher when you're 18 years old.
It also seems like they always have this weird aversion to straight test, the hormone that has been in them since birth and in humans since the dawn of time. The hormone that has been commercially available and studied for almost 100 years. The one we know the most about, good and bad............................na, **** that I want never studied in a human chemicals, derrrrr.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It also seems like they always have this weird aversion to straight test, the hormone that has been in them since birth and in humans since the dawn of time. The hormone that has been commercially available and studied for almost 100 years. The one we know the most about, good and bad............................na, **** that I want never studied in a human chemicals, derrrrr.
It's funny you say that because i was coming in here to tell this kid quit dicking around and just do low dose test with low dose var and if you can't then you don't belong here

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Test isn't sexy. Also, most of them don't want to pin. Either way, test, tren, var, dbol, etc., at 18 years old the juice ain't worth the squeeze.

SatishOG

SatishOG

Awards
Test isn't sexy. Also, most of them don't want to pin. Either way, test, tren, var, dbol, etc., at 18 years old the juice ain't worth the squeeze.
I’m fine with pinning and using test as a base I just want something to run along with it that wouldn’t reck my blood work

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4. People under 21 should not juice and should not post.

“If you are under twenty one and you start a post with "I am going to use ..." you are asking for a nice flaming and more than likely get banned in the process. People under 21 should not use steroids.”

“You can hang around, read the posts and absorb the knowledge you will need to properly and safely use steroids when you are old enough, and that alone will make you get better gains and a healthier life than most people here. I recommend AT LEAST one year of research before starting any type of steroids.”

OP this is Anabolic Forum rule 4……Admin has banned guys under 21 for continually posting about them using steroids.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m fine with pinning and using test as a base I just want something to run along with it that wouldn’t reck my blood work
What is considered wrecking your bloodwork? Elevated liver enzymes? Lower HDL and increased LDL? Lower test, higher estrogen? LH and FSH? You cannot run any cycle; AAS, PH, DS, SARMS, etc without causing some damage to your numbers. If you really started at 18 years old, then you'll be on for life. You're probably going to be on HRT sometime in your 20s.

The truth is, if you're smart about your approach, your organs won't get wrecked overnight... but they will get wrecked over time. You're going to end up with much higher risk of heart disease than your peers. You're going to deal with issues like fertility, erectile dysfunction, hair loss, etc. in your 20s and 30s. I started lifitng when I was 14 but didn't run my first cycle until I believe I was 30 because I knew I didn't want to deal with all that crap in my 20s.

What are your current baseline numbers as it stands anyway?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What is considered wrecking your bloodwork? Elevated liver enzymes? Lower HDL and increased LDL? Lower test, higher estrogen? LH and FSH? You cannot run any cycle; AAS, PH, DS, SARMS, etc without causing some damage to your numbers. If you really started at 18 years old, then you'll be on for life. You're probably going to be on HRT sometime in your 20s.

The truth is, if you're smart about your approach, your organs won't get wrecked overnight... but they will get wrecked over time. You're going to end up with much higher risk of heart disease than your peers. You're going to deal with issues like fertility, erectile dysfunction, hair loss, etc. in your 20s and 30s. I started lifitng when I was 14 but didn't run my first cycle until I believe I was 30 because I knew I didn't want to deal with all that crap in my 20s.

What are your current baseline numbers as it stands anyway?
Cmon @Stacks1 he's only using compounds that pharmaceutical companies threw away his bloodwork won't be affected it all like it will on compounds pharmaceutical companies actually put out to the public. He knows what he's doing its all of us with years of experience thar don't know what we're doing

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ac 262 has been shown through peoples blood work not to be liver toxic or destroy lipids

Did any sides pop up years later? LONGTERM safety is a complete unknown. I am going to keep playing here: If you are willing to do test, and have not yet, you are NO WHERE close to even beginning to need aditional compounds. WHY? Why add to test? Adding DRUGS should be done for specific reasons, not cause just because.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Cmon @Stacks1 he's only using compounds that pharmaceutical companies threw away his bloodwork won't be affected it all like it will on compounds pharmaceutical companies actually put out to the public. He knows what he's doing its all of us with years of experience thar don't know what we're doing
Lol... I remember the early PH/DS days when people thought these over the counter products were "new supplements" when in reality they were mostly steroids made 50 years earlier by pharma companies that tossed them out because they were too toxic and dangerous. Eventually people caught on.... but not all of them.

I do feel bad for a lot of these kids who start taking this crap at 18 years old. There is no scenario that I can think of where they look back and don't regret starting gear at 18... I just don't see it.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Lol... I remember the early PH/DS days when people thought these over the counter products were "new supplements" when in reality they were mostly steroids made 50 years earlier by pharma companies that tossed them out because they were too toxic and dangerous. Eventually people caught on.... but not all of them.

I do feel bad for a lot of these kids who start taking this crap at 18 years old. There is no scenario that I can think of where they look back and don't regret starting gear at 18... I just don't see it.
The crazy thing is all these kids would kiss the ground that Chris bumstead walks on and yet they don't don't follow his advice on gear at all. Do you really think he built that physique taking sarms? Lol

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The crazy thing is all these kids would kiss the ground that Chris bumstead walks on and yet they don't don't follow his advice on gear at all. Do you really think he built that physique taking sarms? Lol
It's too much work to be like Chris Bumstead. They want to be like Sam Sulek and eat Five Guys, Krispy Kreme donuts, and drink a gallon of chocolate milk per day.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It's too much work to be like Chris Bumstead. They want to be like Sam Sulek and eat Five Guys, Krispy Kreme donuts, and drink a gallon of chocolate milk per day.
😂 🤣🤣

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Just fyi this dude is 18 and his post history is a mess.
Good to know, my recommendation is don’t do it.
I started early, did not know how to train or eat right and only gave myself hypogonadism and most likely long term anxiety problems increased from the use.

Spend 6-7 years training hard and eating right naturally then see how far you’ve come and if you even stuck with the sport.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No 18 year old wants to hear "just train and eat right for 6 to 7 years". To be honest that advice should be followed by 90 percent of the guys on here. Including me. I've been lifting on and off for over 30 years and still barely look like I lift. I'm in good shape for my age but far from natural muscle building potential. I've dabbled in short term Peds to look good for the summer. They work but it's all temporary. There are no free rides and I've spent years off getting my sex drive back. I get the need to feel like we are "on" something. It's immature and a bit stupid but a lot of us enjoy that and feel like it gives us extra drive and therefor results in the gym.

My advice to the OP is that his hormones are primed for growth anyway. If he is desperate to spend his money on something I would go for some of the more crazy preworkouts and/or nootropic supplements. Sounds lame on the surface but as an example I have become addicted to Ghost lifestyle burn first thing in the morning. Im not even trying to lose weight or fat at the moment but for whatever reason it gives me just the right energy boost plus sense of well being and gets me fires up for early workouts in the gym. I have hit PRs that I never hit when I was "on" stuff before and I'm enjoying the ride. Much better than when I think back to week 3 of being on superdrol. I felt horrific inside even though my body looked more "jacked"

johnny412

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve been on ac262 for 2 weeks and I fell great I’ve gotten stronger and leaner on my cut and my liver enzymes went down my lh and fsh are high from enclo lipids have stayed the same I’m gonna run it for 6 more weeks
what is it?

SARMie Sam

Awards
It boils down to availability and cost. No TRT doc. that I’m aware of is going to prescribe test to an 18 year old. Then there is cost. Testosterone, support drugs, and supplements, blood tests, needles. The cost of all of that adds up. Much simpler for the 18 yr. old to pop on over to a SARMS site and pick up a cycle for $50.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It boils down to availability and cost. No TRT doc. that I’m aware of is going to prescribe test to an 18 year old. Then there is cost. Testosterone, support drugs, and supplements, blood tests, needles. The cost of all of that adds up. Much simpler for the 18 yr. old to pop on over to a SARMS site and pick up a cycle for $50.
Of course no doctor will prescribe TRT to an 18 year old, nor should they (unless absolutely necessary). But you can still buy test. It's extremely easy to find. Regardless, no 18 year old should be using any AAS. I hate sounding like the parent but I can guarantee he won't be looking back years from now thinking "I'm so glad I ran all those cycles in my teenage years." It's far more likely he'll be saying the exact opposite.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You should be doing those regardless of the compound being used in a cycle. Also who was making the argument for him to go through a doctor?

Other than legality, and I COMPLETELY understand that objection to real AAS, there is ZERO reason to use SARMS vs "traditional" AAS.

I personally would opt for a legal PH cycle vs sarms. Now this will cost a heck of alot more but it's still legal and available even easier than the sarms.

I do agree that at 18 99% of guys have no business going the hormonal route.