For you "p1nchharmonic" How to hijack your T dosages for best results (Lower your SHBG)

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
My cross post about this topic.. This should help better explain things for you OP :)

Here's my recent bloods on 200mg Pharma script Test Cyp WITH MAST AND PROVIRON!

As many of people on the panels know - I blast & cruise, more blasting than cruising with switch hitting.. I had blood work that was expected to be pulled from my Doc, he actually forgot and I had to remind him, it worked out well because I wanted to come off for a bit and do a little small cruise (6 weeks'ish) and give my CNS a moment to recoup as well as giving my REC's a brake..

I figured this would also be a great opportunity to take advantage of Masteron and Proviron used in conjunction with my TRT.. For the following reasons to keep libido strong, depression at a low at the same time optimizing the most out of my TRT dosage..

The addition with Proviron & Masteron is that it's a useful tool for the TRT user and specifically for those that cruise on low "T" doses who wish to inhibit the conversion of T to estrogen. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, Masteron would be in effect blocking the conversion of free testosterone to estrogen by the aromatisation pathway Yielding great levels of Free usable test. This would not only serve to marginally increase the amounts of active free testosterone in circulation (thus giving a greater effect of the testosterone during a TRT treatment or cruise).. With this said, I was just using 200mgs Script test-cyp E7D (with script adex .5 E3D) and Masteron-200 E7D and proviron at 50mg ED this ultimately created a match made in heaven, a complimentary duo!

Bloods were pulled 3 days after last pin and I was fasted and the panel was a sensitive essay (I wanted to see if my BS levels would effect estrogen total serum by way of estrone elevation due to fasting).. I have BS issues along with a family history of diabetes, the serum levels were extremely high and I doubt there was cross-reactivity of anything else due to the fact that E2 was low.. Being in a fasted state seems to be the culprit..

Further more, people tend to put blood serum numbers in a standard range of expectancy.. I've always advocated that I'm a slow/low metabolizer, even at 200mg which is the high end of TRT treatment and I barely scraped the high end.. It proves that this truly is NOT a one size fits all..

My closing comments : Libido was great, appetite was strong and I have no complaints, my sense of well-being was on point..The extreme low SHBG levels IMO are directly associated with the mast/prov, thus the result of low estro and higher free T..This can explain why I continued to feel great even after lowering my T dosage significantly..

I will continually use Mast and/or Proviron with every cruise I do!

Outstanding products...

There's an Easter egg here that's hidden inside of all of this, it's something I don't want people to miss.

This goes to prove that you really don't need much test.. I laughed when I see guys chasing a total serum number, they are expecting numbers in or around the 3k + range and they believe that this is where you need to be in order to make the most progress.. I will say this again, stop chasing total serums and focus on free test levels.. people can have 3000 of bound test and that doesn't mean anything, in fact that testosterone is useless..

People should incorporate compounds that are complementary with freeing up bound testosterone into more bioavailable testosterone..

The moral of my point, is free up your test levels and let all of the other compounds be the workhorse..

Know how to optimize your testosterone levels so they can work best for you.. it's not quantity but rather qualities..
I would rather have several hundred work horses, compared to 3000 useless horses.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
He's already got low SHBG.

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
He's already got low SHBG.
Yeah he said that alright.. I attempted to explained what it means and why its more ideal per his question "I just got test results back showing that my SHBG is low.... what does this mean"

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah he said that alright.. I attempted to explained what it means and why its more ideal per his question "I just got test results back showing that my SHBG is low.... what does this mean"
Oh.
Your post reads like you're showing him how to do it.
👍

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Oh.
Your post reads like you're showing him how to do it.
👍
Nooo, I was showing him a laymen's term real bro life example with detailed bloods and protocol explaining what it means, how it can happened and what it means for us during our in take.. I'm very OCD with getting bloods, its a crude method but it can provide numbers for us to keep notes.. Bloods are very important and often over looked!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Here is me again - I personally dont think it is wise to run dht's alongside your trt all the time.

You are basically using 750mg of steroids per week.

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Here is me again - I personally dont think it is wise to run dht's alongside your trt all the time.

You are basically using 750mg of steroids per week.
You are entitled to feel the way you do.. You're not wrong for your stand point, it's how you feel so lets peel back the layers and talk about it some more.. Care too? And no, I won't try and change your mind but rather have a friendly discussion of all factors that we need to consider..

I'm just going to through this out there that even the FDA didn't see anything wrong or problematic with running mast up towards 1000mgs by understanding and recognizing by seeing little to no real health concerns, in women when it pertained to its real therapeutic use. Mind you this was in a different setting that was for treatment pertaining to something else.
Also, our bodies produce and convert into many different steroids and we have a cascade of events constantly going off, the conversion in which testosterone undergoes may even appear to be harsh as well. These are very mild hormones that are employed here.

Running them ALL the time, of course that would not be healthy depending on the users sensitivities, but running the combination often and long term has shown no real major health issues in many users.

It all comes down to blood work and knowing you body and listening for changes and seeing side effects.

Thanks for sharing Cro, leave some feedback.. (y)

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes it comes to the bloodwork. But one should also do heart specific tests as bloodwork doesnt always show the whole picture.

If both bloodwork and heart specific tests (since it is the heart that usually takes the most beating from gear) are fine (echocardiogram, electrocardiogram) and show no signs of fibrosis, hypertrophy, abnormal heart shape, then yes, i would say it is fine to keep on using.

~Vision~

~Vision~

Awards
Yes it comes to the bloodwork. But one should also do heart specific tests as bloodwork doesnt always show the whole picture.

If both bloodwork and heart specific tests (since it is the heart that usually takes the most beating from gear) are fine (echocardiogram, electrocardiogram) and show no signs of fibrosis, hypertrophy, abnormal heart shape, then yes, i would say it is fine to keep on using.
This is not always practical for guys getting private labs or bloods from their GP's, such tests are more effective after years, it takes time to see such effects. In fact most won't see any of these signs until their latter years in life..

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I realize the SHBG lowering effects of supplements couldn’t even begin to approach the Masteron/Proviron protocol you described but are any nutriceuticals useful in this regard? I’m thinking Boron and/or Stinging Nettle Root extract for example.