Unanswered Best ai for hardening(already low bf)

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Hi guys.im already low bf and im looking to use an ai for a little while to have a litlle more hardened look.
Every summer im using something like nolvadren xt with good results but this time i want to use something stronger.
I have access to atd.6 bromo,or even nolva.i dont want to go to the dht route,cause of the pottential hair loss sides..
What do you suggest?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
3AD is said to not be able to back convert into estrogenic, or alopecic metabolites. So it behaves a lot like dht, with out the side effects like hair loss. Its said to enhance the rest of the stack your on as well.

as for AIs.. the ATD you have is plenty strong to play with for what you're trying to do. I personally like anastrozol but ATD has some anabolic properties as well so thats nice.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, a dht that would be hair safe is Proviron. Good for hardening and lowering shbg, not great for much else. At 100mg a day it will give that paper thin skin look like a halotestin or even more so than winstrol.

Not many people mention that.

The ATD would be a good choice, adding nolvadex would be a contest worthy hardening stack but your joints will not like it. Of course, ask any pro on the bodybuilding stage how their joints feel....

If you’re just looking for hardening an thinning of skin, there’s no reason 6 bromo and ATD couldn’t be stacked with proviron and your nolvadren xt and even nolvadex.

That all being said, it would be much smarter to add a full anabolic as well. Hexadrone or Tbol, anavar...

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Iron legion virtus is amazing for hardening. I can use it with trest but also add it to a non ph/ds stack and still see amazing hardening and leaning benefits. Much stronger than arimistane so it’s a substantial upgrade comparatively speaking.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I would suggest a low dose of Aromasin stacked with some 7 Keto

PARASXOS

Awards
  • Established
Well, a dht that would be hair safe is Proviron. Good for hardening and lowering shbg, not great for much else. At 100mg a day it will give that paper thin skin look like a halotestin or even more so than winstrol.

Not many people mention that.

The ATD would be a good choice, adding nolvadex would be a contest worthy hardening stack but your joints will not like it. Of course, ask any pro on the bodybuilding stage how their joints feel....

If you’re just looking for hardening an thinning of skin, there’s no reason 6 bromo and ATD couldn’t be stacked with proviron and your nolvadren xt and even nolvadex.

That all being said, it would be much smarter to add a full anabolic as well. Hexadrone or Tbol, anavar...
Tbh id love to add a full anabolic,the thing is im not looking into gaining any size atm,so imo it would be a waste and trouble(pct,cycle assists etc)
Can i really stack all of these?atd nolva nolvadren..?wouldnt i crush my estrogen too much?
I was looking into proviron but unfortunatetly too many people report hair loss sides with it on the indernet..i agree it would be great for what im looking for..:(

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi guys.im already low bf and im looking to use an ai for a little while to have a litlle more hardened look.
Every summer im using something like nolvadren xt with good results but this time i want to use something stronger.
I have access to atd.6 bromo,or even nolva.i dont want to go to the dht route,cause of the pottential hair loss sides..
What do you suggest?
If you have funds I would do 20mg nolv ed
1.25mg letro ex 30 days eavh

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
If you have funds I would do 20mg nolv ed
1.25mg letro ex 30 days eavh
Wtf?? That **** is dirt cheap! All those drugs just to harden up?? I would pass on that!!
Unless your in pre comp mode OVERKILL!

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wtf?? That **** is dirt cheap! All those drugs just to harden up?? I would pass on that!!
I take it you dont compete? Using an Ai and serm a few weeks out is quite common

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I take it you dont compete? Using an Ai and serm a few weeks out is quite common
Huh, I am the one that said this is unnecessary unless your in pre comp? Not you!!! I am well aware of pre comp prep and no I don’t compete. That has nothing to do with the question. He’s only trying to harden up nothing more.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tbh id love to add a full anabolic,the thing is im not looking into gaining any size atm,so imo it would be a waste and trouble(pct,cycle assists etc)
Can i really stack all of these?atd nolva nolvadren..?wouldnt i crush my estrogen too much?
I was looking into proviron but unfortunatetly too many people report hair loss sides with it on the indernet..i agree it would be great for what im looking for..:(
Most old schoolers would agree that to a certain degree, most guys don’t need anabolics to gain weight, but instead their best use is for cutting and hardening.

Personally I’d say all of the above. Never really such a thing as a wasted cycle unless you don’t have a goal in mind.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Most old schoolers would agree that to a certain degree, most guys don’t need anabolics to gain weight, but instead their best use is for cutting and hardening.

Personally I’d say all of the above. Never really such a thing as a wasted cycle unless you don’t have a goal in mind.
Gaining weight and gaining lean mass are completely different things. Some of us have a tendency to get fat eating in surplus, which generally requires eating a good bit of carbs. I follow some keto guys on insta that eat keto in surplus, but I see what they eat and I dunno how they eat 3k+ calories a day of that stuff everyday.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Like said above, you can't go wrong with Virtus by Iron Legion.

nikosktm

nikosktm

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good stack also is aromasin (low dose )with reduce xt... dont use nolvadex just for hardening.. nolvadex is hepatotoxic

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Iron legion virtus is amazing for hardening. I can use it with trest but also add it to a non ph/ds stack and still see amazing hardening and leaning benefits. Much stronger than arimistane so it’s a substantial upgrade comparatively speaking.

rob says new batch is going to be ready this coming week...I need some!!!

Tight1

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah don't use nolva, it messes with us more than most people realise. Keep that for PCT when you really need it.
Aromasin is the way with Reduce XT, a great shout above.