BEST LAXOGENIN PRODUCT

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
I'm finishing an Ostarine+Cardarine 8 week recomp cycle.
I'm going to buy some Laxogenin to add to my PCT...
I have acess to these ones mainly...

EPG Laxozome --> 60caps x 50mg = 3000mg for £35
Olympus Labs Strengh Unleashed --> 60caps x 50mg = 3000mg for £40
Sparta Nutrition Hercules --> 200caps x 20mg = 4000mg for £40

I tend to prefer Olympus products, but Sparta seem to be very good too...
EPG it's the outsider for me and a bit cheaper...

So, which one will you pick and why?

THANKS!!

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you can get DermaSTRENGTH Unleashed, I'd go for that. I personally prefer transdermal for laxo. With that and Olympus Labs' Phytofuse™ enhanced delivery system, you'll be getting the best absorption possible.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking going with caps because they have the phytofuse delivery too and I'm already doing topical Evomuse Eviscerate...

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd go with Olympus Labs Strengh Unleashed because OL is a quality company and i've used it many times. I typically stack it with ep1c unleashed. Another product to look at is anafuse. it has laxogenin and epicatechin in it.

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd argue oral Laxogenin is atrociously less effective/bioavailable than transdermal Laxogenin, so stick with the transdermal stuff if you can get them at a good price.

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
oral uptake is worthless
Hi,

From what I've read oral uptake was very bad, like 15%, on the old products without delivery systems...

The new ones seem to work, they deliver at least 90%+ I think...

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
I'd argue oral Laxogenin is atrociously less effective/bioavailable than transdermal Laxogenin, so stick with the transdermal stuff if you can get them at a good price.
Hi,

From what I've read oral uptake was very bad, like 15%, on the old products without delivery systems...

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hi,

Not sure where you got an exact percentage amount, but either way, transdermal seems to be better from anecdotal experience.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
androcrine is the only one I've tried but it's a great product

vascopro

vascopro

Awards
  • Established
BPS Androcrine seems to have very good feedback but I cannot find it here in Europe...

Lynks8

Lynks8

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was thinking going with caps because they have the phytofuse delivery too and I'm already doing topical Evomuse Eviscerate...
That would be fine then. I agree with others that the bioavailability of transdermal Laxo is superior, however, Phytofuse appears to fix that. There are tons of positive reviews of Strength Unleashed with users reporting the same benefits as Dermastrength. Another popular option seems to be stacking oral and transdermal. Depending on how long you wanted to run Laxo, you could grab a bottle of each and cut the dose of each in half. This could make applying Eviscerate and Dermastrength less of a hassle.

georgetown

Awards
  • Established
Hard to compare transdermal with oral in mgs becuase what gets absorbed in the end can be a totally different amount, with that being said id go with OL as with laxo i believe the td offers a better absorption

Edit- didnt read you are already using eviscerate

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eviscerate is normally applied on the thighs or abdomen area, and the better locations for absorption for most transdermals are the upper chest, delts, traps, neck, etc. Laxogenin isn't timing dependant (for some reason people think this is...) so timing your showers or whatever should also not be a problem. I don't see the issue with stacking/using these at the same time.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eviscerate on your thighs?

BPS

BPS

Board Sponsor
Awards
BPS Androcrine seems to have very good feedback but I cannot find it here in Europe...
We should be able to ship it to you direct. CLICK HERE and we'll go from there. I'd hate to see you take a back seat, just because of your location.
FireTitan, hook this guy up with your discount code. I can't remember what it was.

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
We should be able to ship it to you direct. CLICK HERE and we'll go from there. I'd hate to see you take a back seat, just because of your location.
FireTitan, hook this guy up with your discount code. I can't remember what it was.
Will do!!

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi,

This isn't true...

Studies by Syrov, et al going back to 1976 demonstrate oral bioavalability. I've used Ecdysterone and these sapogenin analogs for over 20 years now. I've used them orally, sublingually, transdermally and yes - pinned a sterile RCE made by a well known chemist here. Nothing wrong of course with transdermal and it may offer some advantages (sustained release).

Attached are pictures of the original Laxogenin products in this country, ZOE Discoveries Ecdysterone and Maxwell Research's Anabolica (Zebutol was a purported Suma sterol extract). Mark Thierman did the raws for all 3.

Laxogenin is an exceptional product, especially its anti-inflammatory effects. Being a sapogenin analogue of Ecdysterone, it also carries with it many of Ecdy's benefits. Today's products are dosed much higher (I've seen 50 and 100mg), whereas Syrov's research cited benefits at a much lower dosing threshold (20-30mg).

Attachments

aver4581

Awards
Redcon1 halo seems to be the best dosed laxo on the market atm

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
Redcon1 halo seems to be the best dosed laxo on the market atm
Yes well dosed but as stated many times oral absorption overall is sh!t mate