Best latest PH's

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’ve never met anyone that’s ever met or known anyone that’s been in any trouble with the law due to anabolic steroid possession, legal, not legal, grey market, black market. I don’t care, LE definitely doesn’t care.
This is too big of an arguing point when 99% of us don’t care either way.
As far as I’m concerned, if they aren’t specifically named and I buy them online, I wouldn’t even hide them like I would a vial of NPP, and I would guarantee LE wouldn’t do a thing about it if they saw it.
FDA has far too much power to even be able to utter “well if it even looks like XYZ in structure, then its illegal too”
**** that.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
I don't think law enforcement has the resources(time, manpower, money) to track down every joe bob that has a personal amount of juice. They are after the big fish. The dealers. They don't care about little fish. Same with most drugs, unless they involve a worse crime like domestic abuse, child endangerment( Meth laying around, needles) or drugs involving accidental overdose(omg my sun died because this guy gave him bad x.) or murders etc.

Out here, if they bust you with Meth, h, whatever, they just cite you with a court date. Bust you for possession without intent to sell.

If your distributing thats a whole nother ball game

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I don't think law enforcement has the resources(time, manpower, money) to track down every joe bob that has a personal amount of juice. They are after the big fish. The dealers. They don't care about little fish. Same with most drugs, unless they involve a worse crime like domestic abuse, child endangerment( Meth laying around, needles) or drugs involving accidental overdose(omg my sun died because this guy gave him bad x.) or murders etc.

Out here, if they bust you with Meth, h, whatever, they just cite you with a court date. Bust you for possession without intent to sell.

If your distributing thats a whole nother ball game
That...
Or they don’t care what the average gym rat does with their body. Meth, crack, heroin, all cause problems, people use them and die, people prostitute, people steal, people leave their kids in a public bathroom and go meet someone to get high and forget them. It’s a losing battle, but cops want to see people off these drugs.
What would motivate cops to want to see bodybuilders off steroids? When they themselves loooovvvve staying in shape(some of them)
I’ve know quite a few cops that use aas, mainly trying to stay on the grey side of the law at least.

The ones opposed to and cracking down on these practically harmless drugs (especially compared to the other drugs scheduled the same way) are the ones who will find a way to make them legal one day, so long as they aren’t losing money anymore. The rest of our executive branch, does not care about them.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That...
Or they don’t care what the average gym rat does with their body. Meth, crack, heroin, all cause problems, people use them and die, people prostitute, people steal, people leave their kids in a public bathroom and go meet someone to get high and forget them. It’s a losing battle, but cops want to see people off these drugs.
What would motivate cops to want to see bodybuilders off steroids? When they themselves loooovvvve staying in shape(some of them)
I’ve know quite a few cops that use aas, mainly trying to stay on the grey side of the law at least.

The ones opposed to and cracking down on these practically harmless drugs (especially compared to the other drugs scheduled the same way) are the ones who will find a way to make them legal one day, so long as they aren’t losing money anymore. The rest of our executive branch, does not care about them.
One thing I always think of when I think about the legality of AAS is, could a movement to legalize AAS gain enough momentum to actually change perception and policy like the legalization of marijuana did?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One thing I always think of when I think about the legality of AAS is, could a movement to legalize AAS gain enough momentum to actually change perception and policy like the legalization of marijuana did?
If any of them cared enough, Bigger Faster Stronger actually made me want it to be legal by the end of the documentary.

Another thing that I think is silly is the idea that if someone wants to do something, making it illegal will deter them. Nobody cares. Teenagers will always find a way to get steroids.

They don’t die from them, it just has consequences, just like fucking your 16 year old girlfriend, texting and driving, dropping out of high school, hell swimming in the ocean even. All have consequences too.
Like high school football players are all “uh no I can’t gain 20lbs of muscle because that’s illegal guys, you can count me out” - said no kid ever....

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
That...

Ok this is my opinion. I don't think cops care about peoples health... They are there to do there jobs... Crime and punishment. Im sure there are some cops that care, but can you imagine what it would do to their psyche and mental state if they had a bleeding heart? They wouldn't be able to sleep! there are a bunch of corrupt cops as well.. Putting drugs in the streets. These druggies are keeping the cops paid. You know how much our government makes off drugs? How much they make putting people in prison? Its all corrupt. now of course there are good ones... I had two parents who are now retired and were sheriff's for 30 years. And two brothers that are sheriffs. I have my experiences as well. In jail they really treat you like shet lol. If LE and the prison system REALLY cared about the welfare of common man, they would focus more on actually rehabilitating people in prison. Like other countries do. Other countries at least try to help these guys get better and set up a future for them by trying to help them learn and get skills in the pen. In america, its a slaughterhouse. You go in a criminal, and come out even worse.

This country runs on drug money.

DUI? thousands and thousands. Drug busts are all about money.

But yea like I said if it involved child endangerment, domestic violence, someone getting hurt then its different. ESPECIALLY if theres kids involved. But guys fukkin themselves up? I doubt it makes them sleep bad at night. They do lovw there juice tho

Last edited:
Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
That...

So you know I'm not disagreeing man. I just think, IMO cops could give a crap less what drugs are doing to you. It keeps them in work!

Micash3641

Awards
Not taking anything personal . Lol . WTF ??? Please point out what sentence or part of my comment that makes you think I'm taking any of this personally ? There is NO anger in anything I write either. If there is PERCEIVED anger , it's only because of the tone of voice the person whom is reading CHOOSES to read it in ........how they GUESS I would be saying it . They are ALL illegal , it's just the goverment does not have nearly enough funding for the agencies that police this stuff to hire enough people to go after and charge every single company and website selling the stuff . The stuff is not legal just because people are getting away with selling it . Lol . If we use that logic , crack and heroin are legal all over the US and all around the world . Lol . I mean , they aren't locking up every single person selling crack and heroin , tons of people are getting away with it , so therefore it must be legal by your logic . Lol . Go read the law a few hundred more times . Do I have to link you warning letters companies have received for selling DMZ , m1 alpha and others ? Why would they get warning letters if they were legal ??? People call it the grey market because they are misinformed and are just repeating what they've heard or read on the internet .
I think perhaps you are misinformed. Dmz, msten, and alpha one are all still legal to possess. These companies are getting warnings from the FDA because they are selling gray area steroids as dietary supplements. However, as of last May, none of these compounds are scheduled drugs.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think perhaps you are misinformed. Dmz, msten, and alpha one are all still legal to possess. These companies are getting warnings from the FDA because they are selling gray area steroids as dietary supplements. However, as of last May, none of these compounds are scheduled drugs.
Exactly.

Scheduled needs to be quite specific.
And really, Unless it’s in a vial, and doesn’t clearly look black market, i doubt if LE found some PH/DS in your car, they would care at all and bother citing you and having it analyzed to be sure the little capsules our scheduled and waste as massive amount of resources doing so.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Exactly.

Scheduled needs to be quite specific.
And really, Unless it’s in a vial, and doesn’t clearly look black market, i doubt if LE found some PH/DS in your car, they would care at all and bother citing you and having it analyzed to be sure the little capsules our scheduled and waste as massive amount of resources doing so.
Plus the chance of a cop knowing the names of ph's and what's legal and what isn't is so slim, and even then, if it's a bottle from a supplement company and not a ugl, if anything you're the victim of a company selling adulterated supplements you're not going to be punished for possessing them. Your stuff might get confiscated though to build a case against the store that sold it or company that makes it.

Micash3641

Awards
Show us one bottle of prohormones not from a research chem site labeled as research chemicals not for human use.
I was going to type out a in depth reply. The fact that you don’t know what I am talking about when I say RC site, the fact that you don’t understand the game leads me to believe you are on here fishing for information. Also, overzealous use of the caps lock doesn’t make you any smarter.

Micash3641

Awards
Dude you are nitpicking now , looking for any reason little reason to have a problem . Lol. I used the caps for only 3 words in 3 separate comments ....... words that were important and needed to be in caps for effect. In 3 comments out of my maybe 7-8 comments in this thread is certainly not overzealous use of caps. I simply do it to make a point stick out, to drive a point home. I have 127 comments on here going back over a year . YOU are new blood here . Fishing for information ? Lol
Okay. So there are people working for the federal government that hang out in sites like these to figure out how we skirt the law, what hormones we use that haven’t been scheduled, and that have. They are cracking down. Five years ago or less you could by Msten at the vitamin shop. Obviously that’s not the case anymore.https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/default/files/resources/files/wada-davis-internet-surveillance.pdf

Micash3641

Awards
Okay. So there are people working for the federal government that hang out in sites like these to figure out how we skirt the law, what hormones we use that haven’t been scheduled, and that have. They are cracking down. Five years ago or less you could by Msten at the vitamin shop. Obviously that’s not the case anymore.https://www.wada-ama.org/sites/default/files/resources/files/wada-davis-internet-surveillance.pdf
So when you come across as completely inept at the RC game it seems suspicious. You say”show us a prohormone labeled research chemical not sold by a research chem site” WTF??? Where did you think you were going to find this supps R us? You’re going to find this at a research chemical site. There isn’t as many as there used to be treading this line out there but a simple google search for say Msten or Trestolone will still net you a handful of choices. Almost none of them are going to be selling these items as supplements because that is illegal. Guess what they are selling them as??? Guess what they say they are in the business of selling??? Get it? How long have you been doing this?

Micash3641

Awards
Tons of prohormones are being sold on regular sites that are NOT labeled as research chemicals. That's why I said show us one bottle not sold on an RC site that is labeled as an RC . WoW........just WoW

You obviously don't know nearly as much as you think .
I believe the original question in this thread was which ph/ds are still legal. You claimed they were all illegal now. I said you are wrong, which you are. You said that companies were getting cracked down on by the FDA for selling them. I said that’s because it’s illegal to sell them as dietary supplements because they are banned substances. The are not scheduled drugs at this point so they are legal to possess. My point with the RC thing was that that is a way to legally sell these substances. You’re right, there still is a lot of these products floating around on eBay, hell Medfit is still operating their online store as well as a few other ballsy businesses. Not that I give a flying ****, but back to the original point about legality, that would be illegal. That’s what this whole thread was about or is your pea brain incapable of keeping track.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Honestly, the legality of this stuff doesn’t really matter. FDA is going to zero in on what’s left and ban it, at that point, RCs won’t sell it either. They will stick with AIs, peptides, Pde5 inhibitors and others “for research purposes” until they get shut down too. 2 RCs have closed just last month. The majority of us are using illegal ped’s, and do so without any trouble buying or possessing them, so what little we can get now legally is simply a convenience and sometimes more affordable.

The sooner they all get shut down, the better, so we can all just use UGLs for everything. China will see to it we always have what we need in this country, so this argument is silly

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here's the way those companies get away with not labeling their products as research chemicals....................... at least 2 very popular brands on that auction site do not have contact info on the labels and no address. One that I am thinking of even has a totally fake address listed.
They don’t need to do anything at all until the drugs are specifically named and scheduled....
Msten and DMZ, along with trestolone, desoxy-t, Dienolone, and some others weren’t named in the last huge fda ban, therefore they are fully legal to sell, although the fda is simply sending warnings not to, which means about as much as when I get a notice from my ISP to stop downloading OR ELSE.
RCs and still legal PH/DS are totally different things. RCs simply took advantage of these last remaining drugs that haven’t been named yet, to sell along with their other inventory.
10 years ago, RCs didn’t mess with steroids at all, they were just peptides and AIs etc.

Micash3641

Awards
Honestly, the legality of this stuff doesn’t really matter. FDA is going to zero in on what’s left and ban it, at that point, RCs won’t sell it either. They will stick with AIs, peptides, Pde5 inhibitors and others “for research purposes” until they get shut down too. 2 RCs have closed just last month. The majority of us are using illegal ped’s, and do so without any trouble buying or possessing them, so what little we can get now legally is simply a convenience and sometimes more affordable.

The sooner they all get shut down, the better, so we can all just use UGLs for everything. China will see to it we always have what we need in this country, so this argument is silly
Totally silly. But it did make me chuckle regularly for a couple days. FACT!!

Micash3641

Awards

Totally silly. But it did make me chuckle regularly for a couple days. FACT!!

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
W

Well I hope its better than the original IBE version as all I got from that was the WORST shin pumps in my life and practically no gains.
Not hating...i just hope its effective.

Oh and i just noted its PN so hope its not like their SD.
It is a "PN exclusive", so we'll see how it goes.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Very possible, but not sure why Gasparis was targeted and the company issued a recall themselves, not just recalled by the fda alone
It probably worked too well for a dietary supplement, you know they ban pretty much everything that works eventually

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
W

Well I hope its better than the original IBE version as all I got from that was the WORST shin pumps in my life and practically no gains.
Not hating...i just hope its effective.

Oh and i just noted its PN so hope its not like their SD.
I've tried several Epistane products including Havoc for cut, recomp and bulk and nothing works on me.
The pump is there as you say but nothing more, no gains in strenght or in muscles.
Many people seems to like it but I believe I'am a non responder.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I've tried several Epistane products including Havoc for cut, recomp and bulk and nothing works on me.
The pump is there as you say but nothing more, no gains in strenght or in muscles.
Many people seems to like it but I believe I'am a non responder.
Well the old IBE gave me worse shin pumps than M1-T but with the added addition of zero gains. I'll be giving this PN version a pass and stick with Halodrol if i go down the PH route.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Plus the chance of a cop knowing the names of ph's and what's legal and what isn't is so slim, and even then, if it's a bottle from a supplement company and not a ugl, if anything you're the victim of a company selling adulterated supplements you're not going to be punished for possessing them. Your stuff might get confiscated though to build a case against the store that sold it or company that makes it.
I had a cop pull me over. I had my gym bag with me. This was a couple years ago. The bottle in my bag said HMG-89. "Test booster"

It had
Hdrol
Epi
Max-lmg
Superdrol

He asked, "what are these?" I just said "workout pills." Lol. He tossed them back in and didn't care. Those are all illegal steroids I believe!

ChocolateClen

ChocolateClen

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cops don’t care unless you have a lotta **** or hard stuff they can get ya for like prescription related drugs. They just don’t have time honestly

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Cops don’t care unless you have a lotta **** or hard stuff they can get ya for like prescription related drugs. They just don’t have time honestly
They really don't. They want the big fish. Big bust. Big drugs. Big bucks.

Not a kid with a bottle of prohormones or a guy with 2 test bottles a tren and deca bottle and some nolvadex.

From what I've been seeing since the early 2000s, the "prohormones" come out, sell for awhile, then kids take them and get there livers effed up, or they get suicidal, or something happens that raises attention to that particular PH. Something bad happens, then they go "yea this is bad" and make it illegal.

When you could by M1T at GNC and all the kids were taking it and losing there hair, fukkin up there livers, and growing tits, thats what draws negative attention to them and they get banned.

If it works, it will probably be made illegal lol

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I had a cop pull me over. I had my gym bag with me. This was a couple years ago. The bottle in my bag said HMG-89. "Test booster"

It had
Hdrol
Epi
Max-lmg
Superdrol

He asked, "what are these?" I just said "workout pills." Lol. He tossed them back in and didn't care. Those are all illegal steroids I believe!
The cop went through your bag??

BeardedBreast

BeardedBreast

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
B12 injections, for my migraines...

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well there's STILL old IBE Epistane on Ebay . I think I've seen 4 different sellers , maybe more.
I've used ebay, on occasion. ... Be careful ordering the IBE Epi from there ... If it's real... I'm not sure where that's coming from. LOL.

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
There’s no way That’s IBE epistane! That stuff has been gone for a long time! Back in the PHF forum days! That’s the first thing I cycled when I was like 18 and I’ll be 27 this year. Haha BTW for anyone wondering. That shet is amazing!!!!!!

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
Well how about this ...... people actually buy a lot at once and then sit on their stash for years, with the plan of selling the stuff at a decent profit years later ? Lol. Wow , what a concept . I understand there COULD BE some fakes , but there is a lot of legit prohormones and roids on Ebay as well . There's one guy with products over 10 years old that he's been sitting on. That Methoxy tren stuff is one of them . Protodrol is another one . For you to assume every prohomone on Ebay is fake you then have to assume every single buyer is a totally retarded newbie.
Hey dude, not that big of deal. Check your E2 levels man.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Well how about this ...... people actually buy a lot at once and then sit on their stash for years, with the plan of selling the stuff at a decent profit years later ? Lol. Wow , what a concept . I understand there COULD BE some fakes , but there is a lot of legit prohormones and roids on Ebay as well . There's one guy with products over 10 years old that he's been sitting on. That Methoxy tren stuff is one of them . Protodrol is another one . For you to assume every prohomone on Ebay is fake you then have to assume every single buyer is a totally retarded newbie.
Who remembers the "post pics of your stash" threads???

Some guys had INSANE amounts of PHs. All vacuumed sealed and shet!

I remember seeing pics with like a wall of PHs. And me being younger I looked at them just salivating. Thinking how lucky they were. But also thinking why the hell do they have so many bottles?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yea he did. I was younger at the time. That's illegal?
Without probable cause it is. But let's be honest, if the cop said he smelled something, or you looked "funny" ... Who could prove otherwise?
But, if he asked, and you said ok, it's legal anyway.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Who remembers the "post pics of your stash" threads???

Some guys had INSANE amounts of PHs. All vacuumed sealed and shet!

I remember seeing pics with like a wall of PHs. And me being younger I looked at them just salivating. Thinking how lucky they were. But also thinking why the hell do they have so many bottles?
Hyde shot me a pic once. He has huge boxes full of orals. M1T/M1A/Msten/SD, all kinds of old and new stuff. It’s the biggest stash I’ve seen.