Best latest PH's

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
Been out of the ph loop, honestly just curious as to what is the best legal prohormones out right now? Last 5 ish years ive had no interest, just been running about 2 cycles a year, test/tren or test/deca and the occasional dbol kickstart. Just came off test and was planning if I was gonna cycle again around december and thought id see if there are any good products out worth looking into. So if there are any good designer compounds out right now let me know.

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Here is a list of designers that I have tried that I believe are still legal:
M-Sten
DMZ
m1a
Trest

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
M-Sten
DMZ
m1a
Trest
Some people also swear by Triumphalis (although i havent tried it yet). Im goimg to pick some up in a few days.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vicious Labs is set to release DMZ, Msten, and LMG on Monday at their website. Great quality there

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
awesome i didnt know those are still available. ive taken dmz with good results, always heard m1a was a pretty great compound for size. definitely will look into. thanks

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Some people also swear by Triumphalis (although i havent tried it yet). Im goimg to pick some up in a could of days (not legal).
I want to try it soon if I get the opportunity

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
M-Sten
DMZ
m1a
Trest
Nice list. Of those four, other than DMZ, are there any others that don’t aromatize into estrogen?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vicious Labs is set to release DMZ, Msten, and LMG on Monday at their website. Great quality there
I believe LMG is nonmethylated. Does it aromatize? Since 1 andro is also nonmethylated would that be a good ph to stack with it? Any good threads on LMG? This is the first post I have heard on this compound.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I believe LMG is nonmethylated. Does it aromatize? Since 1 andro is also nonmethylated would that be a good ph to stack with it? Any good threads on LMG? This is the first post I have heard on this compound.
M LMG IS A WET COMPOUND.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
M-Sten doesn't convert to estrogen
What is better M Sten or DMZ? Also, I read on Strongs Supplement site even though Msten doesn’t aromatize it can cause gyno due to hormonal imbalances?

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dienedione has been around for years but it's goood sh*t.

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What is better M Sten or DMZ? Also, I read on Strongs Supplement site even though Msten doesn’t aromatize it can cause gyno due to hormonal imbalances?
Msten in my experience is better than DMZ for strength and size. Have 2 bottles of LGI Triumphalis I may try later this year and people swear it's just like Anavar.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Msten in my experience is better than DMZ for strength and size. Have 2 bottles of LGI Triumphalis I may try later this year and people swear it's just like Anavar.
I've got some too. Considering getting rid of it.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I took max lmg a few years ago, good results but nothing has ever shrunk my nuts like LMG and it messed with my dick some. This was when i was young and didnt realize tho that I basically was taking steroids without test soo that im sure was a huge factor hahah. It didnt give me size and strength gains like superdrol or my favorite of the time trenavar, but i took for about a month and got a pretty typical results of most milder orals. 8-10lbs, all lifts up and joints felt nice on it.

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
I have heard that comparison about it and anavar. if so i would for sure try, because good quality anavar isnt cheap like dbol haha, so if triumphalis really did id be down

TomGreen

TomGreen

Awards
i took DMZ stacked with epistane once, it was decent but nothing i would recommend. And pretty much anything could cause gyno even if it doesnt aromatize cause your "test" levels go high so the estrogen wants to go up too, that just happens. Unless you are really prone to gyno i wouldnt worry about it that much, but always good to low dose some arimidex if you are worried about gyno or high estrogen levels.

edsd

Awards
I love Msten. Last cycle stacked with trenavar and the results were awesome.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hexadrone is also supposed to be pretty good if you can get a solid dose and something other than oral administration. I haven't tried it.

Sawwgywaflles

Awards
Got a good amount of lgi triumph on hand. Just hmu.

Irish Red

Banned
Awards
Ir
F

If you're intseesred in Triumphalis, please let me know so i can try to get some.
Thanks!
Really ? You can get Triumphalis ? I've only seen a few other companies that claim to be selling that same ingredient . And there is very little reviews on them .

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Some people also swear by Triumphalis (although i havent tried it yet). Im goimg to pick some up in a could of days (not legal).
Also curious LMK how it goes.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Quick and possibly silly question, what does non methylated mean??

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Quick and possibly silly question, what does non methylated mean??
Methylation is a chemical alteration to a steroid that keeps it from being broken down, so that it can be used orally. The process can also dramatically change the compound, and make it much more toxic.

Sheriff Morri

Sheriff Morri

Awards
  • Established
Methylation is a chemical alteration to a steroid that keeps it from being broken down, so that it can be used orally. The process can also dramatically change the compound, and make it much more toxic.
So which would be better methylated or non methylated?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It isn't necessarily better, or worse.

Some compounds cannot be used orally, unless they are methylated.

Methylated compounds tend to be more toxic than non methylated ones.

But we are only talking about one aspect of a compound. You need to look at all of the pros and cons of each compound, and weigh It out.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also curious LMK how it goes.
I actually bought two bottles, back in August... And almost immediately found a great deal on a bunch of AASs, that I couldn't pass up. So, I bought those, and then sold the Triumphalis (at no profit or loss) before it ever arrived, to help cover the cost of the steroids I had bought. LOL.

Oh well, I'll still eventually try it. :)

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, for example, your Tbol is methylated. The 1,4AD and 4AD in venom are NOT methylated. Methylation in this specific instance meaning a small carbon attachment at position 17a.

Some steroids are methylated in other positions (primobolan is position 1, stenbolone position 2, MSten and superdrol both positions 2 and 17a) which might enhance absorption but does not generally add toxicity or ensure full absorption in the way 17a methylation does. Usually instead it has either an anti estrogenic or anti aromatase function. Specifically in the case of 1 and 2 methyl. 7a methyl position has also been used on bolasterone and trestolone, this enhances bioavailability significantly without enhancing toxicity to any notable degree, and also enhances attachment to the AR.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have been running test why stop? At the price of PH if you have a good test source seems that is the best way to go. I might run some of these with trt but only because i have not made my sources yet.

All i saw was epiandro there

M-Sten
DMZ
m1a
Trest

are they all "research" chems as i have had a hard time finding a couple

I heard of that, but seems there also is word it causes big time man boobs?

Gridles

Awards
  • Established
Sent you a PM jt based on my post you quoted. Hope it helps brother!

FrankM

FrankM

Awards
  • First Up Vote
All i saw was epiandro
That original post was from August last year, they sold out of everything pretty quickly but from multiple logs here it seems viscious labs is gtg

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That original post was from August last year, they sold out of everything pretty quickly but from multiple logs here it seems viscious labs is gtg
They're awesome.

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you have been running test why stop? At the price of PH if you have a good test source seems that is the best way to go. I might run some of these with trt but only because i have not made my sources yet.

All i saw was epiandro there

are they all "research" chems as i have had a hard time finding a couple

I heard of that, but seems there also is word it causes big time man boobs?
Yeah, some says it comes from prolactin but I'am a bit sceptical because, for me it always goes away with ATD at 75mg.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
M-Sten
DMZ
m1a
Trest
Yeah, some says it comes from prolactin but I'am a bit sceptical because, for me it always goes away with ATD at 75mg.
ATD