Best Fat Loss Stack Today?

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Seeing all of the new products coming out today, if one does good amount of cardio, and has good diet and workout routine, what is the best stack of supplements for fat loss and why, thanks.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
You want something to help with these points

1. increase fatty acid mobilization
2.energy
3.appetite suppression
4. Reduction in fat mass. Backed up by studies.

All of which can be found in RED SKY by chaos and pain.

Alcar = increase fatty acid mobilization
Stims like 2amino to increase energy
halostachine to help with appetite suppression
yohimbine, synephrine, green coffee bean extract have studies to show a decrease in fat mass. With both trained and untrained subjects.

I'm sure there are other products out there with the same effects but I personally opt for red sky.Plus there's logs on here to back it up.

santangalo

Awards
So no need to take PWO when taking these types of sups or fat burners right?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seeing all of the new products coming out today, if one does good amount of cardio, and has good diet and workout routine, what is the best stack of supplements for fat loss and why, thanks.
The best fat loss supplement stack(s) are the goold old classic ECA and ECY stacks.

So no need to take PWO when taking these types of sups or fat burners right?
That's up to you and what kind of pre-workout you would/could stack it with and how well you can handle your stims.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Cheap, simple bulks are the easiest way to go because they're priced better than combos and you control what angles you hit and how hard.

Sns offers yohimbine hcl or alpha yohimbine for stubborn fat; TTA-500 for stim free and ultimate stacking (as well as a unique method); caffeine; syn-30 synephrine; rk-125 or 500 raspberry ketones, a variety of carnitines; a t2 agonist in thyrocaps; or the comprehensive stim free lean edge

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Evomuse Alphaburn & Brite or Olympus Labs Blood Shr3d, I personally like a GDA like Slintensity or Pump Dirt as well.

GiftedNatty

GiftedNatty

Awards
Too early to say but so far Epi1ogue is keeping me extremely full and vascular on my current deficit as well. ABE has treated me well on a deficit if you can handle the hunger increase.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Radiate by RXS Supplements and throw in some Forskolin (if you're ok with taking it). Win win.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The best fat loss supplement stack(s) are the goold old classic ECA and ECY stacks.
Running EC+Alpha Y for the first time right now. LOVING it.

OP, check out EC, pick up some SNS Alpha Yohimbine, then stack it with a non stim like TTA-500. That is what I am currently running.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS lean edge is a non stim fat burner that can be stacked with any of the aforementioned products.

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had good results with Brite (Evomuse). Brite + Supernova is supposed to be a great stack but I haven't tried SN yet.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
By stack I didn't really mean stand alone ingredients btw, I meant full products, like I want to stack Re1gn, Tr1umph, and a fat burning matrix like assass1nate plus Follidrone or something like that, so if there is a group of 2 or 3 supplements that synergize for amazing fat burning let me know

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
3 Tbs of Nescafe' Instant Coffee (or any Coffee totaling ~200mg CAF) and 2 Tablets of Primatene. It's the most proven combination in the history of "fat loss" supplementation.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've had good results with Brite (Evomuse). Brite + Supernova is supposed to be a great stack but I haven't tried SN yet.
How is/was SuperNova? I'm thinking about stacking SuperNova with Defuse for the holidays.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SNS lean edge is a non stim fat burner that can be stacked with any of the aforementioned products.
Lean Edge is definitely worth while taking a look at if you haven't used it before so I would second this. I would also check out pes shift or orgi norcodrene.

primolift00

Awards
  • Established
3 Tbs of Nescafe' Instant Coffee (or any Coffee totaling ~200mg CAF) and 2 Tablets of Primatene. It's the most proven combination in the history of "fat loss" supplementation.
I always end up going back to this

Swindler

Swindler

Awards
  • Established
Primatene?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
In terms of complete products, Radiate from RXS is decent!

Evomuse topicals are also worth a look into.

In terms of bulk powders and OTC medications: caffeine, SNS yohimbine, Ephedrine are the route to go.

Im currently using Caffeine and SNS Alpha Y in the mornings, and it keeps me satisfied til 12 before I need food

modog

Awards
Primatene is an OTC ephedrine and guaifenesin product sold as an asthma relief medication. It's located behind the counter at pharmacies, such as Walgreens, and they require a drivers license to purchase. I buy the generic for a few dollars less.

f4iguy

f4iguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Has there been a decisive conclusion about Bronkaid vs Primatine in terms of fat loss results with EC? Bronkaid is cheaper.

modog

Awards
From my personal experience, which is extensive, I like the Primatene which is ephedrine HCL vs the sulfate ephedrine found in bronkaid. It feels smoother and works better for appetite suppression for ME. People have success with both.

25 mg ephedrine HCl = 20.5 mg ephedrine

25 mg ephedrine sulfate = 19.25 mg ephedrine

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Would it be smart to stack Re1gn with Oxymax XT, Ep1logue and Assass1nate

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hard to beat the timeless classics

Ephedra
Yohimbine HCl or Alpha-yohimbe
Caffeine

Cheap and EXTREMELY affective

90 caps of SNS yohimbine HCl paired with a bottle of caffeine tabs is like $15
Running this with Alpha Yohimbine and loving it. Usually I just half dose the caffein though becuase it's a strong ass stack!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Bar none my favorite fat loss stack is:

A good non-yohimbine based stimulant (it keeps me up at night)
Forskolin 500mg (20% if you can find a good one)
Fucoxanthin Gels 3x day

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Bar none my favorite fat loss stack is:

Forskolin 500mg (20% if you can find a good one)
If one is "Smart", they can find quality 20% for cheeeeep. I know it's quality because ~30 minutes after taking it, I'm on the "Throne" (which is what cAMP causes to happen). This doesn't impact me, because I give the EC about 45 minutes, then do my LISS/MISS/HIIT for the day. No PM's please, can't source non-sponsors. That said, I'm not all that convinced it (and Yohimbine) do all that much for lean'ish athletes judging by my rate of loss compared to just EC and a deficit. Maybe for 20% plus peeeps...

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Evomuse has good products and I have read a lot of good things about Radiate.

I enjoy OxyMax XT. Not only from the fat burning standpoint, but also because it greatly elevates users mood and controls appetite very well. I also love the addition of forskolin when cutting.

Whatever supplement you decide one, I would look for anything with at least 50mg of forskolin, which Oxymax XT has. Forskolin will increase cAMP levels and help with increasing fat loss while also increasing lean mass. Now, diet needs to be on point, but it is a great ingredient. Here are some good reads on the ingredient.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I couldn't find it available anywhere, well in a supplement
Read the bottom:

This is not a supplement: While the authors point out that Cathine is one of the few first-generation amphetamine-like weight loss drugs that is still available ... it is a schedule III drug under the Convention on Psychotropic Substances in the US and as such only available w/ a prescription.
I just put it here for convenience and timeliness - if it's anywhere, it will be RC like Albuterol.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Does anybody use L-Carnitine for fat loss or include it in their fat loss stacks?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Does anybody use L-Carnitine for fat loss or include it in their fat loss stacks?
It’s cheap and may be effective over time, don’t expect to see anything tangible, though. Injectable L-Carnitine may be a different story.

akhimoe

Awards
Running EC+Alpha Y for the first time right now. LOVING it.

OP, check out EC, pick up some SNS Alpha Yohimbine, then stack it with a non stim like TTA-500. That is what I am currently running.
Will this work for someone with BMI OVER 29%

josun

Awards
  • Established
Hard to beat the timeless classics

Ephedra
Yohimbine HCl or Alpha-yohimbe
Caffeine

Cheap and EXTREMELY affective

90 caps of SNS yohimbine HCl paired with a bottle of caffeine tabs is like $15
When's the best time to use this stack?

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will this work for someone with BMI OVER 29%
It'll aid to a degree yes, but if somebody has a BMI over 29% then they need to sort their diet and training programmes out before looking into any sort of supplements.

saylee

saylee

Awards
EC+50mg forskolin has been working great for me so far. I've never tried adding yohimbine or alpha yomhimbine, but I've heard really great reports so I may be implementing that in soon.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
EC yohimbine or alpha yohimbine. Ive had success with yohimbine. Ive had success with alpha yohimbine

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What if you can't do fasted cardio? I work at 430 in the morning and usually workout at 300pm?

bosskardo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What if you can't do fasted cardio? I work at 430 in the morning and usually workout at 300pm?
Still works, not quite the same but almost. Just take before first meal or before the meal before the workout (if it's at least 3h after previous meal).
My opinion at least.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stil works. I take it before a workout (no cardio) and have had good results.

Supercellular

Supercellular

Awards
  • Established
For quick results, you can’t beat C/T/G stack.