Best fat burner

Dean1993

Awards
  • First Up Vote
In your opinions, what would b the best fat burner available on the market? I'd love to hear your reply and hear some of ur favorites

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
One of my favorites right now is definitely Alpha Lean 7 by Hard Rock Supplements. Would recommend checking it out as well as the logs on it.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Radiate is good and it tastes great , but be mindful it has a Y in it . ( shook the hell out of me )

donniea21

Awards
  • First Up Vote
+1 for Radiate.. Hopefully be available again soon.

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS Thermagize XT has been treating me well recently. Can't comment on weight loss since I mainly just use it for a quick boost here and there but I'd imagine it would work well in a deficit. Not to mention you would probably only need 1 pill a day so you'd get 2 months out of it.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you are looking for hard hitting stimulant feeling and appetite suppression - I second SNS Thermagize.

Best non-stimulant and overall fat loss? DCP from Evomuse is one of the few fat burners I have paid for multiple times...a big reason I became friends with Matt and work with him. He said DCP should be in stock this week or next.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Thermogize XT is a solid option. Good energy and thermogenic properties keeps me going pretty good

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
In your opinions, what would b the best fat burner available on the market? I'd love to hear your reply and hear some of ur favorites
Reducing your carbohydrates will get you in to Ketosis the fastest . Aka burn fat. It’s free and easy . My favorite is butter 🧈 mmmm. A fat coffee is my choice .

donniea21

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Reducing your carbohydrates will get you in to Ketosis the fastest . Aka burn fat. It’s free and easy . My favorite is butter 🧈 mmmm. A fat coffee is my choice .
True.. Diet (calorie deficit) is king for reducing fat but OP asked for supplement recs. For me, "fat burners" like Radiate help me push through workouts when cals are low.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If you are looking for hard hitting stimulant feeling and appetite suppression - I second SNS Thermagize.

Best non-stimulant and overall fat loss? DCP from Evomuse is one of the few fat burners I have paid for multiple times...a big reason I became friends with Matt and work with him. He said DCP should be in stock this week or next.
I mean, DCP is good but..it's the answer to all of these simply BMP? haha.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You do not have to be in ketosis to burn fat. Ketosis is burning ketones, not fat. It is something often overlooked by the keto crowd - weight loss is "efficient" when burning fat directly (i.e. you burn less mass/bodyfat to achieve your caloric requirements).

But, if you want to get into ketosis for whatever reason, carb reduction is the ONLY way to do it.

I mean, DCP is good but..it's the answer to all of these simply BMP? haha.
LOL, you are a convert!

The issues with Matt's products is that they don't fit the typical supplement boxes.

People have a "mass builder" box and BMP doesn't quite do that. And BMP isn't quite a shredder either.

People want a fat burner that they feel, and DCP isn't that either.

Just like Epitome - not really a fat burner but a tremendous tool in a deficit to keep leptin normalized and progress steady. Anyone who has ever gone on an extreme caloric deficit with lots of exercise and had a leptin crash will realize that, st some point it isn't will power - it is survival instinct and beyond concious control. Keeping leptin steady can be a huge benefit. But most people take epitome and think it should suppress appetite like ephedrine or burn fat like clen...and it just isn't designed like that.

DCP works through a bunch of pathways that no other product really touches. But it won't fit the boxes most people have.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You do not have to be in ketosis to burn fat. Ketosis is burning ketones, not fat. It is something often overlooked by the keto crowd - weight loss is "efficient" when burning fat directly (i.e. you burn less mass/bodyfat to achieve your caloric requirements).

But, if you want to get into ketosis for whatever reason, carb reduction is the ONLY way to do it.

LOL, you are a convert!

The issues with Matt's products is that they don't fit the typical supplement boxes.

People have a "mass builder" box and BMP doesn't quite do that. And BMP isn't quite a shredder either.

Just like Epitome - not really a fat burner but a tremendous tool in a deficit to keep leptin normalized and progress steady. Anyone who has ever gone on an extreme caloric deficit with lots of exercise and had a leptin crash will realize that, st some point it isn't will power - it is survival instinct and beyond concious control. Keeping leptin steady can be a huge benefit. But most people take epitome and think it should suppress appetite like ephedrine or burn fat like clen...and it just isn't designed like that.

DCP works through a bunch of pathways that no other product really touches. But it won't fit the boxes most people have.
the last time I used DCP was when matt was formulating for BPS and I was repping for them....I would 'assume' he has changed the formula significantly?

I remember liking the original DCP and used it often.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OG Ignit3 to me was/is still the best if you can find it. OG DCP and Radiate are great but Ignit3 just crushes appetite like no other...other than OG Detonate which was the king ha ha.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For stimmed: SNS Thermagize XT is far and away the strongest out there; RXS Radiate (at least the OG) was also solid

For non-stims: SNS Lean Edge (the new version) is unreal. I've literally never had a non-stim have any effect on me outside of maybe a slight temp increase but with this version I've seen notable improvements in body comp even with a less than strict diet (not a blowout but more than my usual 1 cheat/wk)

donniea21

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just like Epitome - not really a fat burner but a tremendous tool in a deficit to keep leptin normalized and progress steady. Anyone who has ever gone on an extreme caloric deficit with lots of exercise and had a leptin crash will realize that, st some point it isn't will power - it is survival instinct and beyond concious control. Keeping leptin steady can be a huge benefit.
I'll have to give Epitome a try on my next cut.. Once I get down near 10%, my brain just says, that's enough, go eat everything in the pantry.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the last time I used DCP was when matt was formulating for BPS and I was repping for them....I would 'assume' he has changed the formula significantly?

I remember liking the original DCP and used it often.
Yes, it has been revised. It builds on the pathways, actually incorporates the old Vanilean pathways, and has some stuff that wasn't in either product.

I'll have to give Epitome a try on my next cut.. Once I get down near 10%, my brain just says, that's enough, go eat everything in the pantry.
You get it! After long periods of dieting your body revolts. Cheat meals and cheat strategies can help offset this, but they can slow progress as well. Having epitome keep down the revolt can help you go harder for longer.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

LOL, you are a convert!

You are ether burning ketones which comes from fat or glucose which comes from carbohydrates correct? When your low in calories your body fat turns in to ketones correct ?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Currently using lipodrol by muscle rage. Too soon to tell true results but it gets the sweats going, helps with appetite suppression and feels similar to taking yohimbine without containing it, which is interesting.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You are ether burning ketones which comes from fat or glucose which comes from carbohydrates correct? When your low in calories your body fat turns in to ketones correct ?
🤨

Your body breaks down fat via lipolysis to be burned.

😅

Harishusain

Harishusain

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Currently using lipodrol by muscle rage. Too soon to tell true results but it gets the sweats going, helps with appetite suppression and feels similar to taking yohimbine without containing it, which is interesting.
That's the Lean GBB at work. I'm not sure if the remaining ingredients are meant to have an acute effect or an accumulative one, I'm guessing the latter since it's suggested to be dosed once daily. But hey, increased body heat = thermogenesis = lipolysis if I'm not wrong so !

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
🤨

Search Results
Featured snippet from the web
A secondary process of lipolysis is ketosis. ... Ketosis occurs when you are taking in a low level of carbohydrates from the food you eat

donniea21

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Search Results
A secondary process of lipolysis is ketosis. ... Ketosis occurs when you are taking in a low level of carbohydrates from the food you eat
Getting off topic here but you first asked if Ketosis is a result of low calories. Ketosis is not based on calories but based on carbohydrates/glucose levels. You could be in Ketosis and in a calorie surplus resulting in fat gain...not lipolysis

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
🤨

😅
Yep...Lipolysis is the action of taking the fatty acids OUT of adipocytes and sending them into the bloodstream...then you have to oxidize them (burn) or they will simply be redeposited in fat cells.

HIT4ME

HIT4ME

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Search Results
The key here is that ketosis is secondary to lipolysis. Ketosis does not impact fat burning, ketosis IS impacted by fat burning in the absence of carbohydrates.

You will always have some level of ketones in your system due to fat breakdown, but creating ketones is not ketosis - ketosis is RELYING on ketones for tissues that cannot burn fat (like the brain).

You break down fat and acetyl-CoA is formed. The buildup of acteyl-CoA combined with the breakdown of amino acids forms ketones and elevates ketone levels. If you have insufficient glucose to power critical functions (again, the brain is the most common example - it cannot burn fat) - the Acetyl-coa builds up enough and your brain runs on the resultant ketones.

If you eat sufficient carbohydrates, you can burn fat and never elevate ketones enough to go into ketosis. Ketosis is completely unnecessary for fat loss, and has no positive impact on lipolysis. If anything, it may have negative long term effects on fat loss.

In other words, bodyfat does turn into ketones, but it requires the breakdown of amino acids through gluconeogenesis. If you have sufficient carbs to avoid gluconeogenesis, you will not significantly elevate ketones.

I could be wrong about some of the specifics here and would love to have those flaws pointed out, if they are there.

JStats

Awards
For stimmed: SNS Thermagize XT is far and away the strongest out there; RXS Radiate (at least the OG) was also solid

For non-stims: SNS Lean Edge (the new version) is unreal. I've literally never had a non-stim have any effect on me outside of maybe a slight temp increase but with this version I've seen notable improvements in body comp even with a less than strict diet (not a blowout but more than my usual 1 cheat/wk)
I’ve just ordered some Thermagize & Lean Edge. How would you suggest using them?
This is the way I’m planning on, I could be wrong though.

7am: 1 Thermagize

10am: 3 Lean Edge

11am: Eat breakfast

1pm: 3 Lean Edge & 200mg Caffeine

6pm: 3 Lean Edge

6.30/7pm: Dinner

Any advice would be helpful, thanks.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I’ve just ordered some Thermagize & Lean Edge. How would you suggest using them?

Skip the afternoon dose of lean edge (no need to exceed the recommended 6 caps/day). Just dose morning and evening. Otherwise this should be an awesome combo. You may struggle to choke down breakfast even at 11 though ha.

JStats

Awards
Skip the afternoon dose of lean edge (no need to exceed the recommended 6 caps/day). Just dose morning and evening. Otherwise this should be an awesome combo. You may struggle to choke down breakfast even at 11 though ha.
I thought I read it was a 9 cap a day with Lean Edge! Is Thermagize that good for appetite suppression? That’s mainly my main goal with it tbh, my diets pretty good all in all, I just need an extra boost in suppression from late afternoon/evening time from my daily crash from work and gym haha..

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
I thought I read it was a 9 cap a day with Lean Edge! Is Thermagize that good for appetite suppression? That’s mainly my main goal with it tbh, my diets pretty good all in all, I just need an extra boost in suppression from late afternoon/evening time from my daily crash from work and gym haha..
I haven’t personally run thermagize yet but most that have said it was absolutely killing appetite. For me lean edge blunts it nicely as well so I’d imagine together you’ll be borderline hating food ha

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
SNS Thermagize XT has been treating me well recently. Can't comment on weight loss since I mainly just use it for a quick boost here and there but I'd imagine it would work well in a deficit. Not to mention you would probably only need 1 pill a day so you'd get 2 months out of it.
Any yohimbine chills and jitters?

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OG Ignit3 to me was/is still the best if you can find it. OG DCP and Radiate are great but Ignit3 just crushes appetite like no other...other than OG Detonate which was the king ha ha.
I have 1 to 2 unopened ignit3. Love the ingredients but the alpha yohimbine was too much for me.

JStats

Awards
Lean Edge is really one of the most impressve ingredients list for a non stim
I honestly can’t wait to try these..especially with Christmas coming up and with the sitting around the house boredom kicking in, it’ll keep me right on track. ECA was my go to stack, I really love it. It’s just near impossible to get in the UK these days so I’m trying Thermagize & Lean Edge. If what I’ve read is true and you’ll only need 1 Thermagize a day then it’s great value for money as they’ll last 2 months.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I honestly can’t wait to try these..especially with Christmas coming up and with the sitting around the house boredom kicking in, it’ll keep me right on track. ECA was my go to stack, I really love it. It’s just near impossible to get in the UK these days so I’m trying Thermagize & Lean Edge. If what I’ve read is true and you’ll only need 1 Thermagize a day then it’s great value for money as they’ll last 2 months.
Definitely. I myself love it at 1 cap per day. Good energy and nice thermo effect. I bump it up on some days, but 1 cap has treated me well.

JStats

Awards
Definitely. I myself love it at 1 cap per day. Good energy and nice thermo effect. I bump it up on some days, but 1 cap has treated me well.
do you cycle them? Or would you just go the full 2 months at 1 cap? I’m pretty Tolerant to stims haha

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
do you cycle them? Or would you just go the full 2 months at 1 cap? I’m pretty Tolerant to stims haha
I change it up a bit. I might take 2 caps prior to cardio for that extra thermo, but dial it back down to 1 cap otherwise.

I dont have a set way to cycle it though, I just go by how I'm feeling.

JStats

Awards
I change it up a bit. I might take 2 caps prior to cardio for that extra thermo, but dial it back down to 1 cap otherwise.

I dont have a set way to cycle it though, I just go by how I'm feeling.
I started these on Wednesday and they were great, you were right you have to force feed yourself even 4/5 hours after taking them. Then I took them today and they hit me for 6! I’m not sure if I’ve got the beginnings of the flu and these contributed to it but I took 1 at 6.30am and by 8.30am I was in bits in work. I had zero energy, goosebumps, headache and shortness of breath, I’ve taken AY and Y HCL many times and haven’t had nowhere near this reaction. I’ve been in bed since the second I got home. Like I said I’m not sure if I’ve either got the flu or I had a serious lack of food in me.

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I started these on Wednesday and they were great, you were right you have to force feed yourself even 4/5 hours after taking them. Then I took them today and they hit me for 6! I’m not sure if I’ve got the beginnings of the flu and these contributed to it but I took 1 at 6.30am and by 8.30am I was in bits in work. I had zero energy, goosebumps, headache and shortness of breath, I’ve taken AY and Y HCL many times and haven’t had nowhere near this reaction. I’ve been in bed since the second I got home. Like I said I’m not sure if I’ve either got the flu or I had a serious lack of food in me.
Interesting, but could be a reaction to a large amount of stims of an empty stomach. I'd suggest taking a cap around the time you eat to see if that helps mitigate the feelings.

Any stims on an empty stomach can produce some pretty crazy feelings for me. Even 200mg caffeine can sit me on my butt

JStats

Awards
Interesting, but could be a reaction to a large amount of stims of an empty stomach. I'd suggest taking a cap around the time you eat to see if that helps mitigate the feelings.

Any stims on an empty stomach can produce some pretty crazy feelings for me. Even 200mg caffeine can sit me on my butt
That’s the weirdest thing. I’ve taken Y on a empty stomach thousands of time’s and the only reaction I’ve ever had was I felt really cold. That usually wears off within a week of taking them, also I took ECA for a while on an empty stomach and didn’t have any reaction. I’ve taken Thermagize this morning but I eat oats about 40 minutes after taking it so I’ll see what I’m like. I hope it’s all fine because they do seem like an unbelievable product!

dthemann22

Awards
I'm about to start a stack of Blackstone labs King Cobra and lean edge. They discontinued King Cobra but you can still find on ebay. It's rather expensive, though. I used it last year and it helped get me my first 6 pack in a long time.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Any yohimbine chills and jitters?
I haven't had any Yohimbine chills or jitters from the Alpha Yohimbine in Thermagize XT and I'm very sensitive to them. I won't take anything with regular Yohimbine in it bc of the way it affects me.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Lean Edge is just 6 per day. I've seen some people go up to 9 caps per day but we can't recommend anything that exceeds label dosage.

Thermagize XT works great for me for appetite control; Lean Edge does as well.

JStats

Awards
Anyone else took Thermagize long term? Do the effects wear off or anything. I’ve just ordered a new bottle but before I order more to stack up on them, just wondered if there’s any point if they wear off and I’ll need a break in between.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone else took Thermagize long term? Do the effects wear off or anything. I’ve just ordered a new bottle but before I order more to stack up on them, just wondered if there’s any point if they wear off and I’ll need a break in between.
That is going to be individual. The stimulant effects are definitely going to decrease to some extent (caffeine tolerance is pretty much unavoidable), but the effects of some of the other stimulants and the actual fat burning actions of other ingredients should still be working even if you don't feel it as much. Thearcine and Dynamine in particular should continue to provide effects without as much decrease as Caffeine FWIW.

JStats

Awards
That is going to be individual. The stimulant effects are definitely going to decrease to some extent (caffeine tolerance is pretty much unavoidable), but the effects of some of the other stimulants and the actual fat burning actions of other ingredients should still be working even if you don't feel it as much. Thearcine and Dynamine in particular should continue to provide effects without as much decrease as Caffeine FWIW.
It’s a crazy supp to take, you can eat the same things same times 2 days running and one day it feels different to the next. It definitely helps suppress appetite, all I’ve been taking is one Thermagize in the morning, three Lean Edge around 12 then 3 Lean Edge before my dinner at night. They work a treat to be fair.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s a crazy supp to take, you can eat the same things same times 2 days running and one day it feels different to the next. It definitely helps suppress appetite, all I’ve been taking is one Thermagize in the morning, three Lean Edge around 12 then 3 Lean Edge before my dinner at night. They work a treat to be fair.
Tolerance, that's going to be per the individual. I think taking a few day break here and there or taking a week off if you really see a tolerance starting to form would be enough though.

Thermagize XT + Lean Edge is a great energy, fat loss, and appetite control stack.

Poolcue

Poolcue

Awards
I really enjoy two different products in this section of the market. Top for me is Radiate at two caps. I absolutely miss the original powder however. Second for me personally is Shredabull from Project AD.