Best fat burner natural fat burners on the market.

Ryan5550

Awards
Currently on a cut looking for a different fat burner for the next 6 to 8 weeks. Suggestions? I was looking into alpha Lean

MonteRXS

MonteRXS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
If you are looking for a stimulant based fatburner, check out RXS Supplements brand new launch - Radiate. Excellent energy, intense thermo, laser focus, and crushes cravings. You can get a 45 serving jar for $27.99+shipping with our current AM promo.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what do you consider to be a "non natural" fat burner?

compan

compan

Awards
what do you consider to be a "non natural" fat burner?
This.

There are a ton of options out there. But what do you mean by "natural"? Because if we're being honest, the most "natural" approach is diet and cardio.

Ryan5550

Awards
I mean something not a pro hormone or steroid

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I mean something not a pro hormone or steroid
There are a lot of great non-steriod fat burners available. It really comes down to what you're looking to get out of the product. If you want intense energy and a slight increase in RMR, the EC stack would be a great option. If you're looking for a cleaner energy, improved mood, and appetite suppression I would also check out Oxymax XT.

Obviously, nutrition will be the biggest factor in your fat loss success. It really comes down to what you want to get out of a thermogenic product. What benefits are you looking for? (energy, mood, recovery, appetite suppression, leanness/hardness, etc)

niklasericson

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any alpha 2 blockers, besides Yohimbine, Alpha Yohimbine on the market today?

Ryan5550

Awards
I'm looking for appetite, energy, and probably lean/hardness

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking for appetite, energy, and probably lean/hardness
Appetite suppressant that is obviously
Definitely check out Oxymax XT. It doesn't deliver a jittery energy, but it provides a nice clean energy and mental clarity/focus. It also contains forskolin, which can help with maintaining lean mass while decreasing body fat

Ryan5550

Awards
Yeah I'm trying to shred up a bit. Using follidrone 2.o an rhodiola just need a thermo

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for OxyMax XT. As john.patterson mentioned, the energy is clean, the feel good mood enhancement is outstanding. It helps control my appetite and the dose of F95 really seems to help with body composition.

You can stack with a non stim like DCP, or Epitome (best at over 15% BF) to further attack fat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you are looking for a stimulant based fatburner, check out RXS Supplements brand new launch - Radiate. Excellent energy, intense thermo, laser focus, and crushes cravings. You can get a 45 serving jar for $27.99+shipping with our current AM promo.
this!!! it is what I will be using on my summer cut.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
OL bloodshred war has been good to me lately. Nothing beats ec but it still has a feel good effect and pretty decent appetite suppressant as well.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has any tried epitome?
Sure have. I suggested it above stacked with OxyMax XT.

Epitome takes a while to notice what's going on, but once it levels out it really helps control appetite. Taking with a stim fat burner helps give that "feel" that people associate with fat burners.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
stim+non stim

For a stim, I suggest EC (and it's cheap). Non stim I suggest Forskoliin, TTA-500, or a cortisol control product like Reduce XT.

jacknutra

Awards
Hey Mate,
Since last 6 month I was also searching for Fat burner weight loss and by search come to end when I came to here about the Nutratimes Garcinia Cambogia the best Garcinia Cambogia brand in India i Loss upto 3 kg in a moth by just following the basic diet plan as there customer service Suggested me .

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For non stim I love hard rock supps true shred, takes a little bit to kick in but it's one of those where you will be thinking for 3 weeks, this isnt doing ****, and then you get up one morning and all of a sudden your waist looks tiny. I have an inzer lever belt, was on the same size for a year, started true shred and about a month in I went to throw my belt on and even with the lever closed it was loose!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
For non stim I love hard rock supps true shred, takes a little bit to kick in but it's one of those where you will be thinking for 3 weeks, this isnt doing ****, and then you get up one morning and all of a sudden your waist looks tiny. I have an inzer lever belt, was on the same size for a year, started true shred and about a month in I went to throw my belt on and even with the lever closed it was loose!
Appreciate the feedback. Going on sale Tuesday for anyone looking to try it.

IMG_1817.JPG

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Currently on a cut looking for a different fat burner for the next 6 to 8 weeks. Suggestions? I was looking into alpha Lean
Stimmed - can't beat ECY stack (if you can get ephedrine/bronkaid/primatene). SNS caffiene and yohimbine 2.5 are dirt cheap and this is one of the most synergistic stacks ever created (and scientifically proven).

Non stim, check out something like SNS lean edge or alpha yohimbine

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah man alpha lean 7 + primatene + true shred cant be beat

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
^fat loss central

jacknutra

Awards
I was looking for the best fat burner can you suggest me any weight loss supplement

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you dosing the Y with EC all 2 or 3 times a day? Start low on Y and slowly build up? Or only take Y with morning dose? Thank you