Best Combination of PES products purely for Mass/Strength Gain?

Azaloth

Awards
I'm a big fan of AnaBeta (the original) and have used 4 bottles in the past. I used one bottle stacked with Erase (also the original), although I can't say I noticed a huge difference between the two stacked versus AnaBeta solo.

Anyway, for the past six months I've been rigorously training muay thai/MMA and it's burning up what little mass I had on my naturally ectomorphic frame. Right now I'm around 160 lbs at 5'9" and around 8% BF, maybe even less. At my peak of strength training while on hiatus from martial arts, I was close to 175. I'm currently trying to bulk back up despite the huge amount of calories I burn from MMA training, which basically involves eating like a freaking beast non-stop and limiting my lifting sessions to 2-3x week super heavy full-body days.

Now my question - for pure mass/strength gain (not concerned with fat-loss or recomp at all), what would PES suggest as the best combination of products? I was curious about Alphamine but it sounds like it has appetite-suppressive qualities which is the opposite of what I'm looking for. I've also read that AnaBeta Elite is better for a recomp whereas the original AnaBeta would be prefered for pure mass gain -- is this true? Also, how would ErasePro factor in? Would you recommend that or the original Erase (or something else) to stack alongside whichever version of AnaBeta you suggest?

Also, would you suggest upping the dosage of your suggested AnaBeta product since I'm an experienced user at this point. It's been about 2 months since I finished my last bottle but I ran two back-to-back before that and did feel like the effects were perhaps starting to be less dramatic towards the end of the run.

Thanks in advance. You guys are putting out great and innovative products -- keep it up!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As you know diet is key for adding weight. It will be the biggest determinant on whether you recomp, bulk, or cut, regardless of which product you use (ABE/AB). I know some believe ABE is better for recomping/cutting, but they usually say this because they feel greater appetite increases on regular AB compared to ABE. If that is a concern than maybe take that into account, but any of these products are great on a bulk given adequate nutrition.

IMO your best bet is to just increase your calories through calorically dense foods and add some liquid meals to help. Also I find increasing fat intake through adding PB, Coconut Oil, Nuts, and Olive oil to be an easy way to add calories. I won't bore you with this unless you want more help in this area, but post in the Nutrition section if you want because there will be tons of people who can help there.

I'd also say maybe try 6 caps per day of Anabeta. That is my preferred dosing and given your experience you may see added benefits.

Azaloth

Awards
Thanks, I appreciate the response. I am pretty well versed in diet/nutrition so the purpose of this post was primarily to get advice specific to which PES products would be best aligned with my goals. I'll obviously be taking in significantly increased calories (mostly proteins and healthy fats) and trying to get more sleep as that is also an important factor in muscle growth.

6 caps/day of AnaBeta sounds good.

Does anyone else have any feedback on AnaBeta vs AnaBeta Elite and Erase vs Erase Pro for mass/strength gain?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, I appreciate the response. I am pretty well versed in diet/nutrition so the purpose of this post was primarily to get advice specific to which PES products would be best aligned with my goals. I'll obviously be taking in significantly increased calories (mostly proteins and healthy fats) and trying to get more sleep as that is also an important factor in muscle growth.

6 caps/day of AnaBeta sounds good.

Does anyone else have any feedback on AnaBeta vs AnaBeta Elite and Erase vs Erase Pro for mass/strength gain?
No problem with the help man. I have only used ABE and EP on a cut, but both allowed me to still gain strength in a deficit so would probably make great additions to a bulk. 4 ABE + 2 AB daily was epic.

Sure others will have can chime in who have had more relevant (ie bulking) experiences with both. :thumbsup:

boogyman

Awards
I would go OG Anabeta, OG Erase, and add 3 grams of DAA. I am on my second 8 week run of this stack and my strength increases have been staggering. The first cycle I went from 167 to 178lbs. My current cycle has me up to 184 as of today (about halfway though). Bodyfat has very slightly increased from 167lbs to now, but it actually looks like less because of how much my muscles have grown. To be honest my diet could be better, but its been fairly close to on point.

As a side note, the original Anabeta stimulates my appetite more than the Elite, thats why I recomended it.

Azaloth

Awards
You're going to want this : http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/pesupplments/the-testify-stack-test-powder-anabeta.html and some Erase Pro. Change your diet for full mass gains. Repeat for a total of 8 weeks. Come thank me when you're done:)
Thanks, I'll look into it. My only hesitation is the DAA in TestPowder. I tried DAA when it first hit the market (original TestForce) and my stomach didn't tolerate it well for some reasons. Are there any other products aside from TestPowder (and obvious staples like whey, creatine, fish oil, etc - I have those covered) that you think would stack exceptionally well with Anabeta/ErasePro?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks, I'll look into it. My only hesitation is the DAA in TestPowder. I tried DAA when it first hit the market (original TestForce) and my stomach didn't tolerate it well for some reasons. Are there any other products aside from TestPowder (and obvious staples like whey, creatine, fish oil, etc - I have those covered) that you think would stack exceptionally well with Anabeta/ErasePro?
Synthetic Supplements makes DAA in capsule form. That may help. My stomach is crazy sensitive (IBS and all that fun stuff) and I never had an issue with DAA, at least in bulk form. Not saying that DAA wasn't the issue, but perhaps something else in that particular product was. If you have another favorite test booster, you could certainly use that. Otherwise, AB and EP will still work nicely. Anything else I feel would be best saved for a cut or recomp since you are focused on mass.

rw357

Awards
take DAA with Kefir, you can sometimes find low carb versions of that. Will help with digestion and stomach issues in general. If not, get a probiotic and take that 20-30 minutes before the DAA.

Azaloth

Awards
Thanks for the advice, Gents. I'll probably give the "Testify stack" a shot.

It seems the verdict is pretty clear that AnaBeta Elite doesn't offer many benefits beyond the original AnaBeta when it comes purely to mass/strength gain.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Testify Stack + erase pro for sure

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Synthetic Supps DAA + OG Anabeta + Erase Pro + Agmatine

JM1437

JM1437

Awards
Can never go wrong with an Erase/Anabeta stack or AE/EP stack. Adding in DAA and Agmatine will just make it absurd as hell.

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
As a competitor, I recommend Erase Pro and original Anabeta. Add in some DAA and Mucana Pruriens.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Can never go wrong with an Erase/Anabeta stack or AE/EP stack. Adding in DAA and Agmatine will just make it absurd as hell.
Very true