Best Capsaicin Supp?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Aside from Nimbus Reform, I'm looking for straight capsimax/capsaicin. Any good brands? Also dosage if possible.

Thanks.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Aside from Nimbus Reform, I'm looking for straight capsimax/capsaicin. Any good brands? Also dosage if possible. Thanks.
Does Doctor's Best make a Capsaicin product?

I know ErgoShred contains Capsaicin.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Does Doctor's Best make a Capsaicin product? I know ErgoShred contains Capsaicin.
I think I remember reading that Dr's best failed an inspection test.

I rather just take straight capsaicin supp without any other ingredients.

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Aside from Nimbus Reform, I'm looking for straight capsimax/capsaicin. Any good brands? Also dosage if possible.

Thanks.
Does Doctor's Best make a Capsaicin product?

I know ErgoShred contains Capsaicin.
Ergoshred must have a decent amount of Capsimax in it cause it gives me heartburn :(
Give Nimbus REFORM a try

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Ergoshred must have a decent amount of Capsimax in it cause it gives me heartburn :(
Give Nimbus REFORM a try
In order to benefit from the product, REFORM would have to be dosed at 2-4 caps (because of the forskolin). Is that much capsaicin okay?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think I remember reading that Dr's best failed an inspection test.

I rather just take straight capsaicin supp without any other ingredients.
Hard to find a capsimax only supplement

I'll look around for you

Reactions: mw1
mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In order to benefit from the product, REFORM would have to be dosed at 2-4 caps (because of the forskolin). Is that much capsaicin okay?
It definitely would not be for myself but I know others that are fine with that amount

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It definitely would not be for myself but I know others that are fine with that amount
Capsaicin gets better the more you use in my experience

12-18mg a day was great.

10mg is good too

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
You want about 10mg of capsaicin a day. Capsimax is 2% capsaicin by weight, but still has its own study showing 100mg is effective for fat loss

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You want about 10mg of capsaicin a day. Capsimax is 2% capsaicin by weight, but still has its own study showing 100mg is effective for fat loss
Capsiate the non pungent ch-19 pepper study was done on 10 mg, hard to find that

As far as capsaisin, the analogs dihydro and norcapsaicin may reduce the need for that much. It's why I put it in aav2 but it's sooo pungent it ended up tearing to many people up and the blending process is rough

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
Capsiate the non pungent ch-19 pepper study was done on 10 mg, hard to find that

As far as capsaisin, the analogs dihydro and norcapsaicin may reduce the need for that much. It's why I put it in aav2 but it's sooo pungent it ended up tearing to many people up and the blending process is rough
Nah, I'm talking capsaicin studies in humans, not capsiate (which I've also seen, I believe there's only one). 9mg is the lowest dose I've seen in capsaicin for weight loss daily

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nah, I'm talking capsaicin studies in humans, not capsiate (which I've also seen, I believe there's only one). 9mg is the lowest dose I've seen in capsaicin for weight loss daily
Gotcha.

Sorry for the confusion.

I loveeeeee capsaicin. There's few products with it solo, actually I don't think I've ever seen just a capsimax product. Always mixed w caffeine n piper longum

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
I like nimbus reform.

I use 4 caps daily with no issues

Daycrawler

Awards
  • Established
How do you split the dosage?
I've done 4 caps AM before.

I typically just took 2 caps preworkout, one around lunch time and one a few hours later