Best “Single Ingredient” Male Enhancement Supplement

srocco112

srocco112

Awards
  • Established
So when looking for a single ingredient supplement to help in fullness, girth, erection quality, and libido, what do ya’ll turn to? And let’s leave vitamin V & C out of the line up, as those are a given.

Currently thinking fenugreek, Long Jack, and Mucuna?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is this for further enhancement beyond normal/healthy function, or trying to bring function up to normal/healthy levels? If it's the later, perhaps yohimbine in regards to function, if you tolerate it well. As for libido, tongkat ali and maca are solid. Ashwagandha (KSM-66) is also good for sexual function and hormone balance.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ksm 66, LJ100

RiseAbove

RiseAbove

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I used something called black magic by myogenix a long time ago and man that was serious stuff. I did get a headache after using it most times, but man it was worth it LOL. :lmao:

2Burnt

Awards
Old school Stoked was my favorite. Not sure if it was the trans-res or icariin or combo. But it worked best for me.

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
Tongkat, Shilajit, and KSM-66. Best combo available.

bonbon

bonbon

Awards
Depending on the Vaginabol, you might not need pct. In some cases, heavy antibiotics for few weeks.

DarthGainer

Awards
Test/mast, test/prov, add low to mod dose of dbol and you will run a train on yourself!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Single ingredient is tricky, especially since you said no V or C. It really takes a combo to really get things going. Like others have said Tongkat, KSM-66, Maca, Yohimbe. Mucuna seems to help lower my refractory period which is a major plus.

For libido, Evomuse Gut Health Ultimate has also helped a lot. I have been on it for about a year. Libidio stays pretty high. Pretty cool side effect of a supplement like that.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I used something called black magic by myogenix a long time ago and man that was serious stuff. I did get a headache after using it most times, but man it was worth it LOL. :lmao:
Hell yeah. Black Magic WAS Aspire36 and vice versa. One of them came out first. I almost want to say Black Magic was first then Palo Alto picked it up and rolled it over into Aspire.

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
I worked for Palo Alto back in the aspire days. Had many awkward conversations with Aspire customers. Good times.

dbuckley82

dbuckley82

Awards
  • Established
It was pretty crazy when that was hitting big. PA put an aspire add in the new york times. You dont see alot of 'supplements' hitting that kind of market often. Good memories.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Still my all time favorite. God that stuff was unreal.
I have like 10 bottles somewhere in a box ?

I've seen other supplements on the recall list with the same listed analogues. I haven't tried them tho, but I'd love to get my hands on some.

Unfortunately not even C works as good as Aspire36!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have like 10 bottles somewhere in a box

I've seen other supplements on the recall list with the same listed analogues. I haven't tried them tho, but I'd love to get my hands on some.

Dang, wonder if it's still good lol. Yeah I enjoy V and C. Think aspire was a little of each. I was also 26 our 27, now I'm 39. That's prob also a major factor of why it seemed better.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bulbine is my favorite single ingredient. SNS makes a really well priced version too.

Rockzilla

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tribulus lol, surprised no one trolled with it yet.

USPlabsRep

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So when looking for a single ingredient supplement to help in fullness, girth, erection quality, and libido, what do ya’ll turn to? And let’s leave vitamin V & C out of the line up, as those are a given.

Currently thinking fenugreek, Long Jack, and Mucuna?
spilanthes, not even close...

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have never heard of spilanthes aiding in male enhancement, can you elaborate?

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
And here’s the kick: a human study conducted back in 2006 by the Pharmaceutical Research Institute of Albany (NY, USA) revealed that taking just 2.5 g of garlic per day can result in a twofold (100%) boost in nitric oxide. Moreover, when garlic was paired with daily vitamin C (in a dose of 2.0 g per day), the elevation in NO levels was even greater: whopping 200%! If THAT’S not some stupendous effect, I frankly don’t know what is.

https://stluciatimes.com/2018/03/12/the-unbelievable-effect-of-garlic-on-testosterone-that-will-make-you-eat-it-every-day/

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
And here’s the kick: a human study conducted back in 2006 by the Pharmaceutical Research Institute of Albany (NY, USA) revealed that taking just 2.5 g of garlic per day can result in a twofold (100%) boost in nitric oxide. Moreover, when garlic was paired with daily vitamin C (in a dose of 2.0 g per day), the elevation in NO levels was even greater: whopping 200%! If THAT’S not some stupendous effect, I frankly don’t know what is.

https://stluciatimes.com/2018/03/12/the-unbelievable-effect-of-garlic-on-testosterone-that-will-make-you-eat-it-every-day/
Well im adding garlic to my regimen now. I think i even have some garlic capsules at home

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yohimbine or Bulbine
I love yohimbine...not only for boners but good for fatburning and ups the ante when taken with stimulants and ephedra!!!

don't forget fadogia.....

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
spilanthes, not even close...
I have seen this ingredient becoming more popular in test boosters and I have read some great things about it. Makes me very intrigued and interested to get some Ultimate-T at some point!

Bootywarrior

Bootywarrior

Awards
I have like 10 bottles somewhere in a box

Can I buy like 2 bottles of u?!

Wildcat528

Wildcat528

Awards
  • Established
Single ingredient is tricky, especially since you said no V or C. It really takes a combo to really get things going. Like others have said Tongkat, KSM-66, Maca, Yohimbe. Mucuna seems to help lower my refractory period which is a major plus.

For libido, Evomuse Gut Health Ultimate has also helped a lot. I have been on it for about a year. Libidio stays pretty high. Pretty cool side effect of a supplement like that.
Evomuse gut health Ultimate has had a big impact on your libido and such? Have you noticed any other benefits?

TooMuchSauce

Awards
Sounds weird but eating greens get me horny.
Especially Kale, makes me jack off twice a day

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Conessine is the most potent herbal alkaloid I've ever tried that increases BRAIN libido/desire/satisfaction.
Reading up on this stuff now. Cool stuff I’m coming across

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maca, avena sativa.. LJ100

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
apparently no one knows....
I couldn't actually find it, another product came up. I lost the link, but as soon as I get time I'll look into it again and see what I can dig up.

Original poster hasn't responded? Looks like original post deleted, all I see is our quotes.

uforce

uforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I couldn't actually find it, another product came up. I lost the link, but as soon as I get time I'll look into it again and see what I can dig up.

Original poster hasn't responded? Looks like original post deleted, all I see is our quotes.
ok man. let me know what find.

mbonheur

mbonheur

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just check Funtumia Elastica, there are several supps out there and it is a source of it.

I rather know this ingredient for asthma and allergies Btw

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just check Funtumia Elastica, there are several supps out there and it is a source of it.

I rather know this ingredient for asthma and allergies Btw
It looks like it works similar to l-histidine which explains the increased libido/sensation.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Morpheme-Kutaj-Capsules

This contains it, available in the big A. Unfortunately doesn't ship to Australia.

It's available in pure form on the big A as-well, but requires a business account.

All I find it bulk raw suppliers.

Kutaj capsules can be found anywhere.

Apparently there was a thread created 5 days ago on here, it comes up on Google and it's disappeared or been deleted.

Anyone contacted original poster? I tried, private message won't go through.

Poster on another forum, warned about buying whole powder. Mentioned Morphium capsules*.

Hopefully this helps, just alot of digging about.

Pasted
"*natural herbal h3 antagonist. A couple of em actually, but if you can get into contact with a custom synthesis lab - it's a little more assuring.*
Kutaj (hollarhena antidysenteria) and yamoa (funtumia elastica) are notable herbs containing what is called as "Conessine"...this is an h3 antagonist with no affinity or binding for any other receptors other than alpha2c's...
Helps increase histamine where you want it in the brain but ironically decreases allergies and asthma..for me at least...also can treat narcolepsy / hypersomnia"

"I experimented with LECOZOTAN (an experimental 5-hT1A antagonist) and I can easily say that it the SINGLE MOST POTENT NOOTROPIC/ANTIDEPRESSANT compound I have ever found (besides betahistine and other H3 antagonists(conessine)."

"In addition, you can supplement with Vitamin B12, P5P (Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate) and Folate; all of which will create a trend towards greater histamine relief.

In addition, you can order the herb "KUTAJ" (HollarhenaAntiDysenterica) which has stimulant*(!)and nootropic effects and was previously discussed not only*here*but on other forums*(!)*(!); where it's impressive role in treating narcolepsy and other severe CNS - nerve disorders was explored in great optimism(!). Kutaj ; hollarhena ; is a histamine h3 autoreceptor antagonist - which means ultimately it promotes histamine release by shorting out the histamine negative feedback loop and regenerating the enzymes (HDC) for histamine synthesis.*(!)*(!)*(!)"

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hmm interesting, which compounds and what doses?

Thioperamide and Conessine namely.

Conessine at 250 mg x 4 a day.

Did NOT sleep but holy **** - I felt like a Kid with Invincibility and Super Speed combined with Extreme Euphoria. Lmao"

Basically Conessine is difficult to find and expensive.

Kutaj seems best source.

Hope that helps, definitely information on other forums.