Beltzie5 - Into Virgin Territory with Purus TheaTrim

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Everything your describing sounds about right. Except for the Halloween candy thing haha My 4 year old cleaned up this year and its been too much to resist lol
Didn't say I hadn't sampled just nothing like I always do. Reese's Peanut Butter Cups had my name on a couple of those bad boys !!!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
That's a great review there
Thanks Bro coming from you means a lot. Wanting to do you and your product a solid. Not wanting to let anybody down by not keeping my log updated !!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Guys been a week from Hell ! Sorry haven't been updating. Still at 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules with supper, food intake still down and not feeling the need to snack at all during my 12 hour shift. Halloween here and not even feeling the urge to sample my 7 year olds haul. Can't beat this product, Love the clean energy and the decrease in appetite. Only way i could gain weight on this product is to have a feeding tube and force fed. First time in years abs starting to pop making me feel like the crunchs are working. Still adding 10 pounds onto every workout and making gains. Friday chest day bench was 220 5x5 decline 220 5x5 and incline 210 5x5 added tri's and bi's along with ab workout.
Nice bench #'s

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slow is best way to many people want to get the pr in fast route and leads to too many injuries. Loving the updates brother

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Slow is best way to many people want to get the pr in fast route and leads to too many injuries. Loving the updates brother
Got an old shoulder that reminds me to take it slow. Learned the hard way about the fast route ! Thanks for the support.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got an old shoulder that reminds me to take it slow. Learned the hard way about the fast route ! Thanks for the support.
I'm right there with you. I take it very slow on the bench and try to never push to failure.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Bench not so bad Incline is a killer. Grip is not pretty but had to modify to make it work. Left wider than right but gotta do what you gotta do right ?

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Ok Guys time for the weekly update. Weight 170 lbs BF measurement showing 8.6%. Damn turning into skin and bones,hahaha. This stuff is amazing to say the least. I've never had something work as well as this product. I can't get over the energy this stuff produces and the way it works. Other Thermos made me sweat and my attention span was all over the place, I looked like the one's I deal with on a daily basis. This stuff gives you the clean energy and you stay focused and none of the sweating, I've taken it along with my PWO and OMG pumps where awesome, recovery time great too. Wouldn't recommend that to everybody but hey I had to try and see what would happen.Have enough left to finish out the week and then get my after stats and pic's up.This is a product that will stay in my supplement arsenal for damn sure.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
10675741_982327171784837_4511230571585574470_n.jpg

Guys here's the reason I'm liking this product so much. You can see from my update I'm weighing 170 lbs. Getting ready to go on shift as seen in pic. I'm weighing 197 lbs. If I have to get the girl out on a track and carry her equipment I'm weighing in at 220 lbs. Old age and old joints not made for that much weight. Also had Micro Fracture Repair on Right Knee along with Broken ankle and Lower right leg fracture along with all tendons and ligaments torn apart in on duty accident. I now sport steel plates and pins in right ankle and mobility greatly reduced on right side. Can't and won't stand to carry any extra weight. Except for my Girl and Her equipment. She's 62 lbs of piss and vinegar and would not give here up for anything.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great updates.

I doubt you're turning into skin and bones with your strong bench pressing.

What a pretty dog.

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How long have you and the dog been partners?

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Great updates.

I doubt you're turning into skin and bones with your strong bench pressing.

What a pretty dog.
yep she's quite the looker. Thats for sure !

Thanks I do my best to keep her looking good.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
How long have you and the dog been partners?

This is "Kleio" Her and I became partners in January 2014. Prior to her I was partners with "Alle" another Mali. had her from 2008 till November 29th 2013 lost her while on duty. That was a blow from Hell !!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Another busy week. Still loving this product. Got questioned by my Lawyer today as to my workout and Diet. Told him about the TheaTrim and my workout he was impressed.Started asking my all kinds of questions about the product. I answered all of them but one. My lawyer has high blood pressure and was wondering if the TheaTrim would effect him. Told him I wasn't sure and would do some checking and let him know.

Grambo

Grambo

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Another busy week. Still loving this product. Got questioned by my Lawyer today as to my workout and Diet. Told him about the TheaTrim and my workout he was impressed.Started asking my all kinds of questions about the product. I answered all of them but one. My lawyer has high blood pressure and was wondering if the TheaTrim would effect him. Told him I wasn't sure and would do some checking and let him know.
Depends how high the blood pressure is. Mainly it would cause an increase in blood pressure due to the stimulators aspects (caffeine ) of the product. I'd ask him how he handles caffeine from other sources. If he has no problems then he could give TheaTrim a shot. I'd have him watch his blood pressure while starting it and start low.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Depends how high the blood pressure is. Mainly it would cause an increase in blood pressure due to the stimulators aspects (caffeine ) of the product. I'd ask him how he handles caffeine from other sources. If he has no problems then he could give TheaTrim a shot. I'd have him watch his blood pressure while starting it and start low.
Grambo Thanks for the Heads Up will fill him in and find out how high his numbers are. Also find out about his reaction to caffine. Damn straight would want him to start low and keep an eye on his numbers.
Thanks again and I'll pass this on to him .

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Almost done with my TheaTrim and time for final stats would have that posted tomorrow but thanks to me getting sick and not holding anything down for two days and 1 day recouping get extend my Theatrim a couple more days. Didn't take anything while I was sick didn't even make 1 day of my workout. Felt like I'd been ran over by a truck. On the mend now and hit Chest day tomorrow and see what happens hope like hell didn't lose to much of my gains.

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Almost done with my TheaTrim and time for final stats would have that posted tomorrow but thanks to me getting sick and not holding anything down for two days and 1 day recouping get extend my Theatrim a couple more days. Didn't take anything while I was sick didn't even make 1 day of my workout. Felt like I'd been ran over by a truck. On the mend now and hit Chest day tomorrow and see what happens hope like hell didn't lose to much of my gains.
Feel better brother!!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
How are things?

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Back on track. hit Chest Day on the 11th went light made it through ok only problem was sore as hell felt like a newbie all over again. Shoulder day on the 12th went light just to be sure and made it. started back in on the TheaTrim on the 12th and made me feel a whole lot better had more energy then on the day before. Took 2 capsules along with my PWO and rocked chest day today made it back to my 225 5x5 bench, 210 5x5 decline, 200 5x5 low incline added 45 DB curls 3x10 and Curl bar 90 3x10 only problem today was dead at end of workout but gonna chalk that up to still not 100% and the temp being 16 degrees while I was working out. had one to many layers on and was sweating something terrible.Be taking my last dose of TheaTrim on the 14 th with supper. Hate to see the end of this bottle. Love this product and will be damn sure getting more to keep in stock

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Well all good things must come to an end. Again I want to thank the guys at Purus labs for given me the chance to log this amazing product.
Purus Labs TheaTrim does excatly what it states it will do. decreases appetite, loads of good clean energy, no crash. Just take as directed and go. I'll admit I was not eating to lose weight when I started this log and did not eat for weight lose during my log. i even went to a Mass gainer Protein to avoid losing too much weight. I was amazed that this product attacked BF so well and did not take away my muscle gains. Started this log at 180 lbs TheaTrim pulled me down to 172 at one point and with the Mass gainer added in I finished this log at 175 lbs. Accu Measure 3000 BF showing my Bf at 8.8% thats the lowest I've ever been. Abs making a comeback. Waist now at 34 inch's. Didn't loose any of my size in chest or arms added 1 inch to my chest and a half inch to my arms. Was still able to make gains while on this product.I will be getting more of product . I can't say enough about the results , a person will just have to try it for themselves. I'm sure not all will react the same to this product as everyone has different metabolisms. But for mine this is one fantastic product.

AaronJp1 and Grambo and Purus Labs Thanks Again Guys

Thanks to everyone that followed my Log and I hope you found it educational.
I know I did

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice log Beltzie!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thanks.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Gentleman will have my after pic's posted later today.

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Purus Labs TheaTrim.
Review 5 Stars
Awesome product Does everything it claims it will. I've tried other Thermogenics and was not impressed with the outcome of them. Some made me jittery and sweaty others had no effect unless I took twice the recommened dose. Purus labs on the other hand hit the nail on the head with TheaTrim. Purus promised good clean energy, They delivered, no jitters no shakes no feeling like bugs crawling on me,just energy and plenty of it like waking up refreshed and ready to take the bull by the horns. Gives you focus and decrease's your appetite. Less food intake less weight gain and easier to drop pounds.Easy dosing too. 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules with supper. Check your own tolerance first might be able to get same results with only 1 capsule. I found this product also works well as a PWO amplifier not recommened for all but I loved the focus it gave me during my workouts and decreased my recovery times greatly. This product will be added into my supplement aresanel and be there at all times as a go to for energy and To drop a pound or two. Purus excellent job with this product a very happy customer.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the great review and log!

koi1214

koi1214

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Purus Labs TheaTrim.
Review 5 Stars
Awesome product Does everything it claims it will. I've tried other Thermogenics and was not impressed with the outcome of them. Some made me jittery and sweaty others had no effect unless I took twice the recommened dose. Purus labs on the other hand hit the nail on the head with TheaTrim. Purus promised good clean energy, They delivered, no jitters no shakes no feeling like bugs crawling on me,just energy and plenty of it like waking up refreshed and ready to take the bull by the horns. Gives you focus and decrease's your appetite. Less food intake less weight gain and easier to drop pounds.Easy dosing too. 2 capsules with breakfast and 2 capsules with supper. Check your own tolerance first might be able to get same results with only 1 capsule. I found this product also works well as a PWO amplifier not recommened for all but I loved the focus it gave me during my workouts and decreased my recovery times greatly. This product will be added into my supplement aresanel and be there at all times as a go to for energy and To drop a pound or two. Purus excellent job with this product a very happy customer.
Great job brother!

Beltzie5

Beltzie5

Awards
  • Established
Danb2285 Koi1214 Guys thanks for the support