Belly Fat Help: Lean Edge, Mitoburn or? Stim-free, pls.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 45 and diet is pretty good, but harder to lose the abdominal belly fat. I've never taken anthing for it so looking for options that aren't thermo-based nor impact libido negatively.

Thanks

Last edited:
GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm 45 and diet is pretty good, but harder to lose the abdominal belly fat. I've never taken anthing for it so looking for options that aren't thermo-based nor impact libido negatively.

Thanks
just looked over lean XT .. not that impressive .. for same or cheaper price imo SNS lean edge is a better choice

and would stack well with your favorite mitoburn product

i have couple people on lean edge + topical fat loss ( xpg ab-solved ) and they are loving it and seeing results starting in 2nd/3rd week on meal prep plan

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ursa Major, and Flashpoint are great choices, with great reviews.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
just looked over lean XT .. not that impressive .. for same or cheaper price imo SNS lean edge is a better choice

and would stack well with your favorite mitoburn product

i have couple people on lean edge + topical fat loss ( xpg ab-solved ) and they are loving it and seeing results starting in 2nd/3rd week on meal prep plan
Oop, sorry. Fixed it in the subject; I meant SNS Lean Edge. Thanks for the feedback.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Thanks
This may sound like a dumb question/comment I have, but aren't all fat burners inherently thermogenic? I kind of feel like anything that increases calorie burn/helps the body burn fat is a thermogenic. Wouldn't that only really leave us with supplements that help us deal with the symptoms of dieting such as energy, mood, or hunger? Maybe that I was your looking for?

Reactions: JYD

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This may sound like a dumb question/comment I have, but aren't all fat burners inherently thermogenic? I kind of feel like anything that increases calorie burn/helps the body burn fat is a thermogenic. Wouldn't that only really leave us with supplements that help us deal with the symptoms of dieting such as energy, mood, or hunger? Maybe that I was your looking for?
Good point, and I'm not sure. What I meant by thermogenic was 'crack-like'. I don't want something that is akin to caffiene or meth (Ha!), as I already take 200mg of caffiene in the morning and I don't want to take anything more. My diet and cardio is pretty good, so I just want a little help with a supplement.

Reactions: Em3

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Good point, and I'm not sure. What I meant by thermogenic was 'crack-like'. I don't want something that is akin to caffiene or meth (Ha!), as I already take 200mg of caffiene in the morning and I don't want to take anything more. My diet and cardio is pretty good, so I just want a little help with a supplement.
Ah ok, now I understand better. I think the word most use to describe the types of supplements your looking to avoid are "stimulants". That should help people be able to give you some good recommendations since they will better understand what you want to avoid. Obviously you want to avoid Yohimbine then lol.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lean Edge is a great and very comprehensive stimulant free option.

Thermagize XT is a great stimulant option.

Ab-Solved is excellent for targeting visceral fat in the abdominal area.

Any of the 3 can be used together synergistically.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anyone try Cortibloc by Chemix.
If you're looking for cortisol control options, Reduce XT has been very popular for years for that.

Also, Suppress-C (B-Androstenetriol) is a great topical option and you can find it and Ab-Solved together at a great stack price. (Actually DPS is OOS today but it should be back in stock there tomorrow)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ursa Major, and Flashpoint are great choices, with great reviews.

Both great products. Lean edge is too!

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
SNS Lean Edge, XPG Ab-Solved, and Neobium Suprabiotic...you're welcome.

slickwillie

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would HIGHLY recommend Epichaos from Apex Alchemy and Iconogenin from Iconic Formulations. Belly fat melting away without cutting any calories. I **** you not.

Em3

Awards
  • First Up Vote
As far as certain ingredients go some of my favorites are Green Coffee Bean(standardized for Chlorogenic Acids), Paradoxine, Capsimax, Lean GBB. SNS Lean Edge gets you 3 of these 4 ingredients though the last one I listed is the patented version of GBB but I would imagine works nearly the same(not a scientist tho). Also whenever dieting I suggest something for Cortisol control. I personally use SNS Reduce XT but there are some other brand favorites people will recommend that I imagine work as well.

I still feel as though Caffeine and Yohimbine are some of the best proven ingredients but those are both stimulants. So they may not be up your alley of what your looking for at the moment.

And just for the sake of saying it, diet and exercise are far more important than supplements so don't slack on that front!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oop, sorry. Fixed it in the subject; I meant SNS Lean Edge. Thanks for the feedback.
lol ohh ok you are gucchi

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Another vote for SNS Lean Edge. I've been running it with only short breaks pretty much year round and it's far and away my favorite non stim burner ever. I find that I can have a lot more flexibility with my diet and still maintain the same levels or better of leanness.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
is SNS planning on releasing Mitoburn as a standalone?

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I know there are supplements for brown fat modulation which I don't think would be thermogenic

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yes they are. They are releasing it as a standalone and also as an ingredient in a new fat burner. Exciting times ahead :)

*at least that is their plan I was told* The future be crazy so things could change.
Yes, this is still the plan

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Personally, I will never buy another fat loss supplement without Mitoburn (L-BAIBA). I’m currently using Alpha Lion Superhuman Scorch but will switch to SNS when they release their Mitoburn product.

I know most of you are bigger and more ripped then me, but Mitoburn has worked great for me as an older guy.
I'm glad that you are enjoying MitoBurn and thanks for the kind words as to switching to ours when we release it.

I would encourage you to rethink the not buying another product without MitoBurn in it though. The reason I say this is that for example - we are doing MitoBurn as a single ingredient and also in a formula. And the formula will be a great formula. BUT because MitoBurn is such an expensive ingredient, the formula won't be nearly as loaded as Lean Edge. So while I love MitoBurn also, I don't view it as necessarily an either/or type scenario if that makes sense.

Oh, and meant to add in that you're in great shape and should be very proud of yourself and your results.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would give Corti-Lean a go!
Going to run 12 weeks of Lean Xtreme + Forskolin 96 and Ursolic Acid when im back to training

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would give Corti-Lean a go!
Going to run 12 weeks of Lean Xtreme + Forskolin 96 and Ursolic Acid when im back to training
For cortisol control, if it were me, I would go with Reduce XT or Suppress-C either over Corti-Lean by Brawn. Corti-Lean supposedly contains 5AT but that has poor oral bioavailability so I think Reduce XT is a much better choice for an oral product and Suppress-C is a good option for people that do want to go the B-Triol route.

I try to never say anything negative about anyone. But Brawn is getting really bad also about claiming to use branded ingredients that if they were really using, the final price of the product doesn't line up with them being. Combine that with them offering some products that are literally impossible to have the dosage per capsule that they claim, and that's a line I would be very cautious of. Not trying to knock them, I just don't want to see anyone waste money.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
is SNS planning on releasing Mitoburn as a standalone?
Yes, we are planning on releasing MitoBurn XT soon.

We will also be releasing a formulation product with MitoBurn in it that will be a great stack with Lean Edge &/or Thermagize XT. The only thing holding this back from going into production is finalizing a name for it; the formula itself is done.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
As far as certain ingredients go some of my favorites are Green Coffee Bean(standardized for Chlorogenic Acids), Paradoxine, Capsimax, Lean GBB. SNS Lean Edge gets you 3 of these 4 ingredients though the last one I listed is the patented version of GBB but I would imagine works nearly the same(not a scientist tho). Also whenever dieting I suggest something for Cortisol control. I personally use SNS Reduce XT but there are some other brand favorites people will recommend that I imagine work as well.

I still feel as though Caffeine and Yohimbine are some of the best proven ingredients but those are both stimulants. So they may not be up your alley of what your looking for at the moment.

And just for the sake of saying it, diet and exercise are far more important than supplements so don't slack on that front!
Lean Edge is a great comprehensive product and does contain 25 mg. of GBB in it. We discussed it in another thread but I'll copy and paste here too about GBB just for anyone reading that didn't see it in the other thread:
I wanted to explain one thing about the GBB that's in there in that its more trademarked than patented. GBB is not a hard ingredient to make and it is what it is, so there is no special process or anything needed. So in the case of LeanGBB, ProGBB, or there are several others, they are just putting a trademark catchy name to theirs for branding purposes. It's not that theirs is any better than others, its just for marketing and branding. There's nothing at all wrong with that, I just wanted to explain it for anyone reading that didn't know that.

Reduce XT is great for cortisol control. And for people that do want other options, we also make KSM66 capsules and XPG's Suppress-C is a great option as well.

mastah

Awards
  • First Up Vote
For cortisol control, if it were me, I would go with Reduce XT or Suppress-C either over Corti-Lean by Brawn. Corti-Lean supposedly contains 5AT but that has poor oral bioavailability so I think Reduce XT is a much better choice for an oral product and Suppress-C is a good option for people that do want to go the B-Triol route.

I try to never say anything negative about anyone. But Brawn is getting really bad also about claiming to use branded ingredients that if they were really using, the final price of the product doesn't line up with them being. Combine that with them offering some products that are literally impossible to have the dosage per capsule that they claim, and that's a line I would be very cautious of. Not trying to knock them, I just don't want to see anyone waste money.
Sorry didnt mean Corti-Lean even tho I liked it alot, I meant the topical cream product.. hmm
But yes Brawn offer some insane amount of ingredients to low cost which is sketcky

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sorry didnt mean Corti-Lean even tho I liked it alot, I meant the topical cream product.. hmm
But yes Brawn offer some insane amount of ingredients to low cost which is sketcky
No problem haha.

For topical cortisol control, Suppress-C is a great product.

For topical fat burners, Ab-Solved is awesome.

-RONIN-

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah...but all the products i used from them works and works well. But their labels are strange yes.

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, we are planning on releasing MitoBurn XT soon.

We will also be releasing a formulation product with MitoBurn in it that will be a great stack with Lean Edge &/or Thermagize XT. The only thing holding this back from going into production is finalizing a name for it; the formula itself is done.
MitoLeanXT. MitiLeanXT. There's a solid name, slap it on and send it. Joking, but def looking forward to it.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
MitoLeanXT. MitiLeanXT. There's a solid name, slap it on and send it. Joking, but def looking forward to it.
Thank you. The MitoBurn XT one was easy to name but definitely struggling with the formula name because so many names in this category are taken. Many of them by direct to consumer brands that I had never heard of until I started searching for the names.

Stern3657

Awards
Thank you. The MitoBurn XT one was easy to name but definitely struggling with the formula name because so many names in this category are taken. Many of them by direct to consumer brands that I had never heard of until I started searching for the names.
How about Minimize XT?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How about Minimize XT?
Thank you for the suggestion. I appreciate all suggestions bc a lot of times, even if we don't wind up using the exact thing someone mentions, it may inspire an idea or combination of ideas that lead to a name :)

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
Interesting thread what would be best for visceral fat?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The cortisol supplements mentioned previously would probably be the best bet for something like this.

I haven’t dug into it a ton but there’s been some more recent probiotic studies linked with improvements in visceral fat.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Thanks
I like vector and androgen for that !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ab-Solved is specifically designed to primarily target visceral fat so that would be a great choice.

It can be stacked with a variety of products that target cortisol as that helps with visceral fat in a lot of people:
- SNS Reduce XT
- SNS KSM-66
- Muscle Addiction Eradicate-E (contains the arimistane ingredient and many people say it works on cortisol for them)
- XPG Suppress-C (B-Androstenetriol) - and if you buy Ab-Solved, some sites have stack prices on Ab-Solved/Suppress-C stack

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The cortisol supplements mentioned previously would probably be the best bet for something like this.

I haven’t dug into it a ton but there’s been some more recent probiotic studies linked with improvements in visceral fat.
I've had that on my research list too - the probiotic studies relating to visceral fat loss. I just haven't had time to properly look into them. If you see anything interesting, pm me the info if you don't mind :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
invictus/vii-kt combo...tons of logs research.

use code THEBIGT and save 20% at iron legion.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
invictus/vii-kt combo...tons of logs research.

use code THEBIGT and save 20% at iron legion.
Adding thermoamp to this stack would be

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Personally, I will never buy another fat loss supplement without Mitoburn (L-BAIBA). I’m currently using Alpha Lion Superhuman Scorch but will switch to SNS when they release their Mitoburn product.

I know most of you are bigger and more ripped then me, but Mitoburn has worked great for me as an older guy.
If you like that profile, you should really checkout out All Out Sweat Edition Pre workout.
The Sweat Matrix in All Out Sweat is the following
500mg L-BAIBA (MitoBurn)​
200mg Theobromine​
50mg Synephrine HCL​
50mg Grains of Paradise (Caloriburn GP)​
40mg GBB​
...that's just the thermogenic sweat matrix - not including the rest of what is a well dosed pre workout

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dont forget the Ursa Major- AET50- Flashpoint stack!!

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lots of suggestions here. I need to wade through it all, but thanks so much for the help.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
...Another comment. I'm a bit leary of stacking too many products at one time...I think I like to keep it siomple. I just did some bloodwork and my E2 was 17.7, and it's usually between 25-35, so I don't want anything that will jack with my hormones.

I may look at Ab-Solved and Lean Edge for a combo, or just Lean Edge. I'm really just trying to get rid of some visceral fat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you like that profile, you should really checkout out All Out Sweat Edition Pre workout.
The Sweat Matrix in All Out Sweat is the following
500mg L-BAIBA (MitoBurn)​
200mg Theobromine​
50mg Synephrine HCL​
50mg Grains of Paradise (Caloriburn GP)​
40mg GBB​
...that's just the thermogenic sweat matrix - not including the rest of what is a well dosed pre workout
high powered stims just don't suit my lifestyle anymore...i am trying to maintain as much strength as possible while cutting my weight down to what insurance chart says is appropriate for my height. this includes a serious running program as well as a strenuous resistance training program.

since i have never been big on dieting and my low blood sugar rules out keto diet ALL OUT SWEAT has become my go to-i use half scoop on running days and full scoop on lifting days...plenty of energy, great for pumps, and the fat burning is icing on the cake i often indulge in while still maintaining a healthy weight.

this is a premium pre-workout loaded with clinical dosed ingredients so it isn't priced like a walmart pre--but using my code THEBIGT saves 20% at iconic formulations.

btw-i highly recommend the blue hawaiian flavor, very tasty.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
...Another comment. I'm a bit leary of stacking too many products at one time...I think I like to keep it siomple. I just did some bloodwork and my E2 was 17.7, and it's usually between 25-35, so I don't want anything that will jack with my hormones.

I may look at Ab-Solved and Lean Edge for a combo, or just Lean Edge. I'm really just trying to get rid of some visceral fat.
I think you would be happy with Lean Edge or the Lean Edge/Ab-Solved combo. Lean Edge is great for burning fat and Ab-Solved is designed specifically for visceral fat; so they do make a great combo.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have Lean Edge, Ab-Solved, and Alpha Lions Gain Candy (Mitoburn) on the way.
Sounds good. You're always welcome to pm me if I can help in any way. And hopefully soon we can replace that Alpha Lion Mitoburn in the stack with MitoBurn XT or the formula one if I can ever name it haha

Reactions: JYD

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good. You're always welcome to pm me if I can help in any way. And hopefully soon we can replace that Alpha Lion Mitoburn in the stack with MitoBurn XT or the formula one if I can ever name it haha
Thanks, man. My plan is to do one at a time, and MAYBE add one or two of the others. I have found that some supps keep me awake or mess with my libido or mood, so one at a time the current approach.

I'm going to do more research on which one to try first. Thanks for all your help!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thanks, man. My plan is to do one at a time, and MAYBE add one or two of the others. I have found that some supps keep me awake or mess with my libido or mood, so one at a time the current approach.

I'm going to do more research on which one to try first. Thanks for all your help!
No problem at all. Lean Edge shouldn't decrease libido at all and if there is any effect on mood, it should be a positive one due to the Rhodiola and Sensoril in it. Ab-Solved shouldn't cause any negative mood or libido effects either.