Belly Fat Help: Lean XT, Mitoburn or? Non-thermogenic, pls.

JYD

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm 45 and diet is pretty good, but harder to lose the abdominal belly fat. I've never taken anything for it so looking for options that aren't thermo-based nor impact libido negatively.

Thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
alpha seven + invictus is the best combo i can think of...androsterone+7keto+bAET.

should actually improve libido and lipids, it does for me.

if looking to save a few bucks [who isn't?] use code THEBIGT at both iron legion and iconic formulations and get 20% off.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'm 45 and diet is pretty good, but harder to lose the abdominal belly fat. I've never taken anything for it so looking for options that aren't thermo-based nor impact libido negatively.

Thanks
I would consider looking into True Shred by Hard Rock Supplements. A lot of past logs on the forums that show the results. Specifically some noted a decrease around the mid section which sounds like what you are looking for.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Thanks
Lean Edge is a great stimulant free fat burner. 15 high end active ingredients all dosed at their clinically efficacious dosages and there's a lot of good feedback here on it.

Ab-Solved is great option also for abdominal belly fat. And it makes for a great stack with Lean Edge.