Belly Fat Help: Lean Edge, Mitoburn or? Stim-free, pls.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I double dosed (L-BAIBA) powder, and noticed absolutely nothing.

It then disappeared, and now it's back again in a tiny 500mg dose. I was taking 2g a day! Don't get your hopes high.

Nothing seems to work on me 😂

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm the same way 3gm a dwlqy and can't say I noticed much. And I got it direct from NNB a full kilo. But @sns8778 has a theory that maybe some are non responders. I have seen this theory first hand with GABA that knocks me out yet does nothimg to other people.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I double dosed (L-BAIBA) powder, and noticed absolutely nothing.

It then disappeared, and now it's back again in a tiny 500mg dose. I was taking 2g a day! Don't get your hopes high.

Nothing seems to work on me 😂
The type that was out most places before was a different isomer than MitoBurn so the dosage would have been different. So its really not an accurate comparison because the form used in MitoBurn should be better.

But there is also the situation that the data on MitoBurn looks good but it seems to work extremely well for some people and not so much so for others. And that makes people have a strong stance both ways when really this just seems to be an ingredient that works different for different people so its just trying it to see if its right for you :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm the same way 3gm a dwlqy and can't say I noticed much. And I got it direct from NNB a full kilo. But @sns8778 has a theory that maybe some are non responders. I have seen this theory first hand with GABA that knocks me out yet does nothimg to other people.
I agree on several things here.

I'm like you with GABA, people can talk about on paper that GABA should or shouldn't do this or that but GABA helps me sleep wonderfully.

And yes, the data on MitoBurn looks great. But there are some people like yourself that don't seem to respond well to it and other people talk about how great it works for them. Far too often, people get into arguments over whether something does or doesn't work when the honest and simple answer is that different things work different for different people and some people respond dramatically better to MitoBurn than others.

Some people have asked why we plan on doing MitoBurn XT solo and then MitoBurn in a fat loss formula and there are a couple of reasons for that. One, is versatility. But another important one is that that way people can try it solo and see how they like it and respond to it whereas the formula we are including it in is pretty comprehensive and it should work well for people even if they don't necessarily respond well to MitoBurn :)

DieselNY

DieselNY

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For what it's worth I'll still take it. On paper the benefits of BAIBA are great. I think everyone just wants to see fat loss, the other benefits aren't always seen.