Beginner Injectable cycle help

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can my liver values start to bounce back after I stop the tbol and continue the test?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is good to know...gonna hate being off of tbol. Strength is through the roof

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Coming off Tbol this week and will continue to run 500mg test E for 5 more weeks. Should I just carry on with the Test only or add something else to the mix? I think it is a mental think but should test for rest of my cycle be enough? Any suggestions or recommendations??

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There’s a lot you could throw at it for 5 weeks. But it’s a beginner cycle and you already used an oral too. Maybe just bump up to 600 Test. You could always get something mild but expensive like a shytload of 11-oxo or something

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nah...I think I am good. Need to give my liver a break. Bumping up test maybe. I think it is all psychological

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 week bloods. The tbol is hitting my liver hard but should bounce back from it. I am surprised my test isn't higher but it is week 6 on 500mg test E. The test is ugl by the way...do you think it is underdosed. View attachment 169616
Dude that is most definitely junk.. I am on legit trt and I know 30mg weekly I can hit like 1400- 1500

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My last pin will be next Thursday. I was wondering when I should start pct. I have nolva, clomid and an AI. How should I dose them for an extended pct? Thinking 6 weeks for a 12 week run. When and how should I dose?

was thinking...Clomid 50/50/25/25/12.5/12.5 Nolva 20/20/10/10/5/5.
Aromasin weeks 1-2 25mg EOD, weeks 3-4 12.5 EOD and weeks 5-6 6.25 EOD

When should I incorporate my Test Booster??

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Here are my labs after 12 weeks. Doubled the dose of ugl and worked like a charm.