Beginner Injectable cycle help

Dm1988

Awards
More important is only cycle protection and post cycle. Test e 500mg a week I would consider doing nolvedex 20mg daily and armidex .5mg day after each shot blood work is important don’t want estrogen levels to go to zero either post cycle hcg , nolvedex and clomid to try to recover and keep your gains keep a eye on blood pressure baby aspirin a day chew it up will help with this.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to start a test only beginner cycle but after being on this thread I am a little hesitant now. What is a good beginner injectable to pair with test for a beginner? A friend of mine has numerous cycles under his belt and recommended 300ml test combined with 200 of tren. What I have heard about tren is that the sides are horrific. What do you guys think??
I think your friend is a fool.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazy how much people trip on pinning especially with anxiety. Did first pin today and went smooth as butter. Didnt even feel it go in. Lol When do you usually feel pip?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started tbol at 40 mg a day...will run for 6 weeks

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has anyone ever prep their needles to pin ahead of time? Example...prep the night before to pin in morning.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gonna rotate spots based on what I am working the next day...quads/glutes if upper next day and delts if legs the next.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s actually a good idea. Leave the cap on and should still be sterile
Yeah I still swab with alcohol even on the needle but that's just precaution. I only do this with prop if I mix with other compounds

DennisC1986

Awards
I've heard that it can eat away at the plunger and you basically have tiny particles of rubber that you're injecting as well? Again this is just something I've heard, not saying it's true

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My plan is to have a syringe ready in the morning when my schedule picks up...every minute is crucial

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My plan is to have a syringe ready in the morning when my schedule picks up...every minute is crucial
It doesn't make a difference if you do it at night or morning. Sometimes I'm too lazy in the mornings.. As long as its the same day you're good

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It doesn't make a difference if you do it at night or morning. Sometimes I'm too lazy in the mornings.. As long as its the same day you're good
With my anxiety having to pin hanging over my head would suck but I see your point.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hehe well whatever works best.. I hate the mornings I feel too shaky and tired
Right after my workout in morning...the endorphins help with the process but it is getting easier everytime. I cant say the pip stays the same though. Lol

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right after my workout in morning...the endorphins help with the process but it is getting easier everytime. I cant say the pip stays the same though. Lol
Mentally it's easier but for some reason my first pin was my easiest physically haha.. Didn't even notice I pinned

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mentally it's easier but for some reason my first pin was my easiest physically haha.. Didn't even notice I pinned
Same for me...if you took a pic of my eyes they would have been wide. I didnt even feel the needle go in. I used a 25g 1.5 inch.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nimples are feeling a little ichy after week 1...dont know if it is my head or not. I have aromisin and adex on hand. What is a minimum dosage I should take? I want to see if I can low dose and work from there.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Which test or panel should I order for bloodwork during cycle?
Test
Free test
Estro
Prolactin
Liver values
Cholesterol.

Not sure what the name is.
Somebody orders mine for me.
Actually I've heard the female hormone panel is cheaper.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok...will look into it. Thanks for the help

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been taking aromasin 12.5 mg eod...I get the ichy nipple feel eod. Should I try 12.5 ed or 25 eod until it stops? Thanks for any feedback.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah I would titrate dosage upwards until itching goes away

DennisC1986

Awards
Maybe try 6.25 everyday and see if that helps? It seems like if you feel it eod you might do well with the same dose but just a consistent amount in your bloodstream. If that doesn't work I'd go to 12.5 every day

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I feel like I am playing catch up after the first week. Feel like I should have run the AI since the start but live and learn. Gonna run 12.5 everyday till side stop. I have arimidex for and AI also and nolva saved for pct. Should I add nolva to the mix or give it another week going 12.5 everyday. Should I bump to 25 a day? Never ever had gyno and dont want it. Lol it could all be in my head...hell if you read enough you will feel every symptom. Lol

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Test E 500mg a week pinned twice a week
For 12-15 weeks great beginner cycle and you will learn a lot about your body and what your nutrition should be while on cycle.
I second this motion!!!

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I second this motion!!!
I sure am learning a lot after week 2. The bloat hit me hard after the first week and gain 10 lbs without a diet change...that was shocking. Trying to find the right balance for my AIs. Pinning is easier than I thought. Glad I didnt take my "friends" advice and researched more before trying test/tren for first cycle.

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
I like to keep Asin and Letro for just in case I mess up dosing and get hit with estro sides(especially important for DBol).

I only use ADex for primary control, but it's not going to kill excess estrogen. Asin will handle it well without wiping it out. Letro can drop it to 0 if you ever get a gyno flair.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I sure am learning a lot after week 2. The bloat hit me hard after the first week and gain 10 lbs without a diet change...that was shocking. Trying to find the right balance for my AIs. Pinning is easier than I thought. Glad I didnt take my "friends" advice and researched more before trying test/tren for first cycle.
You gained 10 lbs the first week? LOL.

I apologise....remind me what compounds you went with....

You're gonna be alright with the Estrogen bro. You can always kill it if you need to....but (obviously) Estrogen helps provide massive growth.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established

You're gonna be alright with the Estrogen bro. You can always kill it if you need to....but (obviously) Estrogen helps provide massive growth.
It really does! Everyone is so obsessed with killing all estro!

CornbreadBath

CornbreadBath

Awards
E2 levels of 50 or so are beneficial on cycle, but you don't just want it upcapped. There are problems with having 100+ E2 levels. I don't agree with the philosophy of just pinning 500+mg of test and using Nolva to control gyno. Having an E2 level of 200 or more comes with a lot more problems than just gyno and acne.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
E2 levels of 50 or so are beneficial on cycle, but you don't just want it upcapped. There are problems with having 100+ E2 levels. I don't agree with the philosophy of just pinning 500+mg of test and using Nolva to control gyno. Having an E2 level of 200 or more comes with a lot more problems than just gyno and acne.
I've ran that cycle a dozen times. It works.

500mg test.

Nolvadex pct/btits

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I dont want to kill my estro just control it. I have tanked before and that was the worse.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

500mg test e a week and tbol 40 mg a day. Gonna stay with 40 mg for 6 weeks

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How long does it take for aromasin to work on blood levels?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have two weeks left of tbol...ran it at 40 mg. What I can I add to the last 6 weeks of this test e 500mg cycle? Or I should let the test carry me the rest of the way??

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have two weeks left of tbol...ran it at 40 mg. What I can I add to the last 6 weeks of this test e 500mg cycle? Or I should let the test carry me the rest of the way??
It’s tempting isn’t it? But probably not. This won’t be the last one, I’m guessing, so lots of room for multiple-AAS runs in the future..

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It’s tempting isn’t it? But probably not. This won’t be the last one, I’m guessing, so lots of room for multiple-AAS runs in the future..
My physique has reallly changed in 4 weeks. So you are saying just finish with the test the last 6 weeks after the tbol? Since it is my first cycle.

I can tell you this is hands down better than breaking the bank on natty supps. The cost and benefits are insane.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh hell yes it is. I barely even spend $75 a year on BCAAs and Arginine, simply because it takes money out of the pot for AAS. My money goes to food and steroids. In that order. Everything else just gets in the way of those 2 far-superior things.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh hell yes it is. I barely even spend $75 a year on BCAAs and Arginine, simply because it takes money out of the pot for AAS. My money goes to food and steroids. In that order. Everything else just gets in the way of those 2 far-superior things.
You have any suggestions for the last 6 weeks?? How many cycles a year for you?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You have any suggestions for the last 6 weeks?? How many cycles a year for you?
I’m on TRT, so I don’t have to worry about recovery of natural test, I just get labs done and watch lipids and cardiac/clot factors. If things are off, cruise test only for 8 weeks...

But if you run aggressive pct and stay off as long as you’re on, you can usually fit quite a few a year in. One thing I wish I would have done just a bit more when I cycled would be run shorter esters and orals and just get the most out of 8 weeks as I could. 12 week + runs once you get to your mid thirties will take its toll. I think the perfect intermediate cycle for gains that you could actually recover from:

Test P 300/week 8 weeks
NPP 400/week 8 weeks
Oral of choice 5 weeks

Or hardening cycle:

Test P 8 weeks
Mast P 8 weeks
Winstrol oral 4-6 weeks.

Then aggressive post cycle.

Wait 12 weeks, Labs, repeat.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear you on the recovery piece. I have nolva and clomid on deck and will probably run an extended pct to get me back right. My next cycle will probably be an 8 week one. How often do you have to pin test prop?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Every other day. I’ve gotten away with M-W-F before but I keep it tighter nowadays.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Getting halfway point bloods drawn. Do I need to fast for test, estro, etc.?

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 week bloods. The tbol is hitting my liver hard but should bounce back from it. I am surprised my test isn't higher but it is week 6 on 500mg test E. The test is ugl by the way...do you think it is underdosed.
Screenshot_20180813-135523_Drive.jpeg