Beginner Injectable cycle help

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I want to start a test only beginner cycle but after being on this thread I am a little hesitant now. What is a good beginner injectable to pair with test for a beginner? A friend of mine has numerous cycles under his belt and recommended 300ml test combined with 200 of tren. What I have heard about tren is that the sides are horrific. What do you guys think??

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Test E 250mg/ week and EQ or Deca 300mg/ week for 16 weeks and 6 week kicker of TBOL @ 40-50mg/ day to start off. This is if you want to inject 1x a week
Test P 250 NPP 300 for 10 weeks if you don't mind pinning every other day. You don't have to run TBOL as this kicks in fast but it would add to your gains so....

I would rather see you do cycle #2 but they would both yield excellent results at the end. Tren can and will change you into a different person. If you don't have strong willpower it may not be wise to take unless competing and...single.. LOL

Reactions: Nac
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I want to start a test only beginner cycle but after being on this thread I am a little hesitant now. What is a good beginner injectable to pair with test for a beginner? A friend of mine has numerous cycles under his belt and recommended 300ml test combined with 200 of tren. What I have heard about tren is that the sides are horrific. What do you guys think??
Tren definitely isn't a beginner compound.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Biggest problem running tren is besides that you might feel like crap. You simply don't have the knowledge to keep the gains or to get everything out of the cycle. Tren needs some studying. You will ask yourself why the low bloodsugar, why the night sweats, why dont I gain weight since it's the most powerful compound?, and yeah the mental problems that can occur, my god did I feel that last time. It's a tricky one I promise you.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Test E 500mg a week pinned twice a week
For 12-15 weeks great beginner cycle and you will learn a lot about your body and what your nutrition should be while on cycle.

Androflaven

Androflaven

Awards
Test E 500mg a week pinned twice a week
For 12-15 weeks great beginner cycle and you will learn a lot about your body and what your nutrition should be while on cycle.
This is what I would do. Learning how to manage estrogen and side effects is easier with one compound.

Tren can be unpredictable and messy with lots of side effects, too risky for a first cycle imo.

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Why do people think more is better, especially when starting off? Run test, ether of your choice, for the suggested amount of time. Test E 500 mg for 12-14 weeks is great. Test is going to be used in every cycle. Use it to see how you respond to it so you can gauge what dose to run it at in the future.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
500mg of test is what I plan to run. I was thinking more is better but not knowing how I will respond is a worry. Thanks for all the feedback

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
99% of the time Test will yield some noticeable results over 12 weeks. It’s not going to transform you but you’ll feel great and will progress much faster in every area. However, the problem some do have, and the reason why you should just start with Test only, is managing sides. I had a tough time managing estrogen on only 5-600/week of Test my very first time. You will learn a lot over 12 weeks and can comfortably add more compounds on your next run. Because, and most will agree, this likely won’t be the last time.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What gauge need would you guys suggest for a 250 draw/pin every 2 weeks??

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I like to get a luerlock 20-21g that holds 3ccs. Pop it off, lock on a 25g and do your thing.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I find it comical that everyone considers test a beginner compound. It 5a reduces and can cause hair loss and aromatizes and can cause gyno..

There are compounds with MUCH less a chance of these negative side effects happening. So as a beginner, it makes sense to me to run test as low as possible and let safer compounds do the work. Unless you don't mind speeding up hair loss or repeatedly crashing your E2 trying to dial in an AI.

Regurgitated forum babble.

TheBigJS

TheBigJS

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I find it comical that everyone considers test a beginner compound. It 5a reduces and can cause hair loss and aromatizes and can cause gyno..
Beginner is the wrong word, but Test must be in every cycle.

I'd like to see a decent length 250mg/pw Test only cycle for first cycle. Will the gains be massive? No. Will they be there? Yes.

Why the hell anyone runs Test at high levels I have no idea.

Reactions: Nac

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Beginner is the wrong word, but Test must be in every cycle.

I'd like to see a decent length 250mg/pw Test only cycle for first cycle. Will the gains be massive? No. Will they be there? Yes.

Why the hell anyone runs Test at high levels I have no idea.
I mean look at nick trigili who I have known personally when he was coming up and now he discusses his dosages and test was well over 2000mg per week.. Dave palumbo will advocate a 1000mg test per week yet only 50mg Tren ace eod.. all these mass monsters but some how this new train of thought is keeping test real low but jacking up trenbone which is used in ****ing horses.. i hate the new school trying to reinvent the wheel..

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this new train of thought is keeping test real low but jacking up trenbone which is used in ****ing horses.. i hate the new school trying to reinvent the wheel..
Thats not what Im seeing. I think the idea is to run test "low" and have it maintain as close to normal physiological function (libido, well-being, etc) whilst allowing the other AAS compounds to do the bulk of the work. This will typically reduce sides and even decrease the need for some ancilliaries.

But, the other AAS compounds neednt be run higher than "normal" at all. 50mg tren ace eod would suffice with a trt'sh dose of test. Which makes this "new school" method of stacking the same as your old school but with a fraction of the test dose.

The way I see it, the onus is on you (or any old schooler) to argue the utilility of 500mg+ doses of test for Average Forum Brahs, ie non-competitors.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree with all of this train of thought completely. I have constantly lowered my test alongside other more aggressive compounds. But, for me personally, it was paramount to get comfortable and dialed in on test standalone back in 2010 when I ran it for the first time. I wouldn’t recommend stacking for a new injectable AAS user for their first run. As tough as just test can be, it needs to be figured out at some point since it’s ran with virtually everything. Especially if someone is trying to recover between cycles. I’m not a guru. But sometimes forums are good for science AND experience.

bradleyt1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats not what Im seeing. I think the idea is to run test "low" and have it maintain as close to normal physiological function (libido, well-being, etc) whilst allowing the other AAS compounds to do the bulk of the work. This will typically reduce sides and even decrease the need for some ancilliaries.

But, the other AAS compounds neednt be run higher than "normal" at all. 50mg tren ace eod would suffice with a trt'sh dose of test. Which makes this "new school" method of stacking the same as your old school but with a fraction of the test dose.

The way I see it, the onus is on you (or any old schooler) to argue the utilility of 500mg+ doses of test for Average Forum Brahs, ie non-competitors.
Yes I completely understand your point.. I just like the fact that testosterone, hgh, thyroid hormone etc all exist In Our bodies already and I guess I felt maybe the body could handle a higher dose of an already existing hormone a little better.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
99% of the time Test will yield some noticeable results over 12 weeks. It’s not going to transform you but you’ll feel great and will progress much faster in every area. However, the problem some do have, and the reason why you should just start with Test only, is managing sides. I had a tough time managing estrogen on only 5-600/week of Test my very first time. You will learn a lot over 12 weeks and can comfortably add more compounds on your next run. Because, and most will agree, this likely won’t be the last time.
I can get my hands on some epistane...How would that pair up with Test??

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When I first started out approx 20 years ago 1st cycle was always test deca dbol we always wanted to make the best out of the first time

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When I first started out approx 20 years ago 1st cycle was always test deca dbol we always wanted to make the best out of the first time
That is how I feel. If the cycle is 12 weeks long may as well make the best of it.

ee09

ee09

Awards
My first test cycle I really with dmz and had great results. Virtually no sides other than a little water weight and bloat. I've ran 5 or 6 cycles now and still will not consider tren. I'm not sure I ever will honestly.

Epistane was my first ph cycle and did not use a test base. That was a mistake very lethargic and no libido

If I were you I'd run either test solo or test and an oral kicker (dmz,epistane, halo, tbol, anavar, something along those lines) for first cycle. Just my thoughts but I'm only a couple years into this now so I'm sure other may have better advice. I suggested those orals because I've always read they have more manageable sides

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I could find some tbol that would be my go to.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How much can you get epi will pair quite nicely for a lean bulk but needs to be run st a suitable dosage

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I’d like to see you get the most out of this first real run. Epi with Test would be nice, but with Msten and DMZ so much more easily available, they will yield more results. And I’ve used both on a cut and they work fantastic for it. While they are somewhat harsher, you’ll be running test with an AI/Serm already, just add liver/cycle support.
So:

A. Test 400/week 1-12
DMZ 20-30/day 1-4
Tudca/Cycle Support

Or
B. Test 400/week 1-12
Msten 20/day 1-4
Tudca/Cycle Support

AI/Serm of choice.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d like to see you get the most out of this first real run. Epi with Test would be nice, but with Msten and DMZ so much more easily available, they will yield more results. And I’ve used both on a cut and they work fantastic for it. While they are somewhat harsher, you’ll be running test with an AI/Serm already, just add liver/cycle support.
So:

A. Test 400/week 1-12
DMZ 20-30/day 1-4
Tudca/Cycle Support

Or
B. Test 400/week 1-12
Msten 20/day 1-4
Tudca/Cycle Support

AI/Serm of choice.
What AI do you recommend? I have used arimidex and aromisin. A buddy of mine uses Letro. Am I comparing apples and oranges??

ee09

ee09

Awards
What AI do you recommend? I have used arimidex and aromisin. A buddy of mine uses Letro. Am I comparing apples and oranges??
I've used both and been good. Arim is a much lower dose I think around 0.5mg Ed while arom is around 12.5mg Ed or eod from my experience.

Never used letro but supposed to be very strong. Seems like it's easier to crash your estrogen in it from what I've read

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've used both and been good. Arim is a much lower dose I think around 0.5mg Ed while arom is around 12.5mg Ed or eod from my experience.

Never used letro but supposed to be very strong. Seems like it's easier to crash your estrogen in it from what I've read
Thanks for all the feeback. My source can get me winny...Any experience with it??

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Adex is popular. I have to always use Letro, but I have always aromatized heavily. Check out the ‘Clomid on Cycle’ thread, a lot of guys are doing this lately and I like the idea of running a Serm on cycle Adex is more than enough for most people. You too probably. You’re not looking into an insane cycle so you could possibly just run low Raloxifene throughout. It all comes down to trial and error which is why I just keep an Arsenal on hand of Letro, Nolva, Ralox, Prami, even if most just sits in the closet. Research all of them and find what suits your needs best.

ee09

ee09

Awards
Thanks for all the feeback. My source can get me winny...Any experience with it??
I have some winny to run later this year but no experience yet. Sounds like it can be pretty harsh on sides as far as orals go from my research. Painful joints, hair loss, etc I keep head shaved really close anyways. I look forward to running it.

If you can't find tbol I like other guys suggestion of dmz or msten. Both are still legal in US so should be easier to get. My first test cycle was with dmz and I gained 20lb. I was able to keep most of it to.

netflixNchill

netflixNchill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
300 test / oral Kickstarter of your choice (stay away from dimethyl)

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have alot what do you want to know. To me its more of a finisher you won't really see the hardening effect with out low body gat

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have alot what do you want to know. To me its more of a finisher you won't really see the hardening effect with out low body gat
It does give good strenght and some weight gain though and it's not that important to be ripped. It'll definitely dry you out even if you don't walk around with a 6 pack.

ee09

ee09

Awards
Why no dimethyl??
Dimethyls are hard on liver but I think that's over exaggerated if you don't go crazy with dose and limit kicker to 6 weeks. Just make sure you take Tudca for liver support.

Other poster may have different reasons but that's the big one you'll hear

Dmz= 17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17, beta-dimethyl 5alpha, -androstan3-on azine

Msten= Dimethyl-5α-androst-1-en-17β-ol-3-one

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dimethyls are hard on liver but I think that's over exaggerated if you don't go crazy with dose and limit kicker to 6 weeks. Just make sure you take Tudca for liver support.

Other poster may have different reasons but that's the big one you'll hear

Dmz= 17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17, beta-dimethyl 5alpha, -androstan3-on azine

Msten= Dimethyl-5α-androst-1-en-17β-ol-3-one
I did a 4 week dmz 30mg combined with 4 dhea 330mg. Great strength and size but the lethargy was the worse. The 4ad didnt do squat for a test base.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did a 4 week dmz 30mg combined with 4 dhea 330mg. Great strength and size but the lethargy was the worse. The 4ad didnt do squat for a test base.
It's funny how people react differently, to different compounds. I didn't experience any lethargy with DMZ.

Lobo100

Lobo100

Awards
For a first cycle you only need 250 mg test-e or cyp for 12-16 weeks, that's it. I know people who got really good results from 150 mg test / week for a first cycle.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
For a first cycle you only need 250 mg test-e or cyp for 12-16 weeks, that's it. I know people who got really good results from 150 mg test / week for a first cycle.
There’s always gonna be a few trains of thought here though... I mean, that’s exactly what I did, but it was only for the utility of knowing test as a constant in every cycle. I got very very little from it overall and my diet was on point. As soon as I was adding DHT’s or 19Nor’s is when real results with drugs became apparent. While, I don’t disagree with you, there’s response to AAS and there’s definitely hyperresponse too.

Lobo100

Lobo100

Awards
There’s always gonna be a few trains of thought here though... I mean, that’s exactly what I did, but it was only for the utility of knowing test as a constant in every cycle. I got very very little from it overall and my diet was on point. As soon as I was adding DHT’s or 19Nor’s is when real results with drugs became apparent. While, I don’t disagree with you, there’s response to AAS and there’s definitely hyperresponse too.
That's true, but you don't know how your body will react to steroids (positive and negativ effects). So in my opinion it's better to start low at the beginning.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That's true, but you don't know how your body will react to steroids (positive and negativ effects). So in my opinion it's better to start low at the beginning.
Oh ya, I totally agree. Multiple compounds or high doses is too much in the fire at once, especially starting out. Knowing what test did for me, gain-wise and how poorly I aromatized early-on really set the stage for me always keeping it low and letting stronger compounds do the bulk of the work without test just aggravating the sides of the better drug. You just get a few differing opinions with the “go all out on your first run with those fresh receptors” and I’m glad I didn’t, even though my first test only run was a little disappointing compared to later cycles with more compounds.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oh ya, I totally agree. Multiple compounds or high doses is too much in the fire at once, especially starting out. Knowing what test did for me, gain-wise and how poorly I aromatized early-on really set the stage for me always keeping it low and letting stronger compounds do the bulk of the work without test just aggravating the sides of the better drug. You just get a few differing opinions with the “go all out on your first run with those fresh receptors” and I’m glad I didn’t, even though my first test only run was a little disappointing compared to later cycles with more compounds.
Full blast is ignorant but I do rather use two compounds low than taking an estrogen bomb like test at 500 losing it all on the first cycle. Better using something like primo of you can afford it.

Cgkone

Cgkone

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think rickybobby said it best.
300 Test p 300npp
You'll be on in a week and loving it.
IMO that's perfect first cycle.
500 mg of test is......well booring.
There are so ma y options to get the desired goal that are better than test.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How should the vials be stored? Before and after draw

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I dunno. Wherever they won’t break or be found by LE would be fine.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where can I but needles and syringes from? Any recommendations??

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
There’s no need to thank me, I get a lot of joy helping people buy a year’s worth of supplies for $30.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Where is a good place to get labs done without insurance?