This is the one thing that hits me while on and even harder when coming off. I jst had a 90 yr old patient that was jst tellng me how much she appreciated how nice I was and how thankful she was to have me come help her and I'm over here tearing up like a baby! Rrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
yes r u watching lifetime or the oxygen channel. dont u find it ironic though that every lifetime original movie has like a woman being beaten on there...
Lol I am doing it for the cycle length and since I am only lifting 3 times a week on p90x it works out kinda well. It is my 1st pulse not sure I will do another yet or not.
Ok so I am rethinking the whole giving credit to pulsing for being emo. It might be my diet. I am def more emo on the weekends now and that is when I am doing my carb loads. Plus this weekend I didnt take my Anabolic Pump like I had been doing so it was more noticable. Plus my fart have been racid. I think they r enough to make anyone's day suck.
Ya it is great being able to watch college football.
I was pissed BYU beat the Sooners(I have a thing against Mormons kinda)
UGA lost YES!
BAMA won!
Florida won big shock lol.
I was hoping ND lost but that didnt happen. Such a cupcake schedule.
My hopes were high when San Jose State was up 3-0 lol that didnt last long.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.