• Legend!
  • Established
Upgraded from the drums..

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Numbers from today. Last day of lifting heavy (upper body) until around thanksgiving :(. Legs on Sunday.

Db lat raise
20-12
25-12
30-10
30-10

Flat bench
135-10
225-10
315-1
330-1
350-1 (pr)
360-1 (pr)

Standing Arnold presses
55-10
60-8
60-7

DB fronts
35-8
35-8
35-8

Front grip BW pull ups

Clean and press
135-15
155-9
165-7

Hammer strength ISO shoulder machine (weight is each hand)
140-8
140-6
140-4

Smith shoulder press
185-8
185-6
185-6

Rear delt cable fly
15-12
15-12
15-10

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks, and I hope I'm there before my cycle is over. Would b crazy to bump up 200 lb on ur max in less than 2 years. But looking at what ur doing bro, u r climbing quick too. We should have a good run ahead of us, in the leagion of AB lol
Ha my run is unfortunately over haha stick with the AB routine it will treat u well lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Serious lifts Db!! PCT is all about keeping the gains!!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Serious lifts Db!! PCT is all about keeping the gains!!
Thanks man. I don't know if its just because Its my first pct or what but I'm nervous about it than I was for anything that had to do with the cycle...I mean I researched good before cycle but still just feel like I don't know what to expect.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
NJ on the PR bro! Looking good in here.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You know what eating it took to get where you are now...that stays the same. Just watch how your recovery goes now since you are no longer on the super supps and adjust your routine accordingly.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know what eating it took to get where you are now...that stays the same. Just watch how your recovery goes now since you are no longer on the super supps and adjust your routine accordingly.
Yeah I think everything's going to mental for me. Like feeling like I'm losing gains since I'm not goin balls out in the gym. We'll see though. Thanks for the advice though bud

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Dan, nice #s on shoulders. You blow me away. :)

Can't wait until I'm done & go back to eating like a man again... Haha

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dan, nice #s on shoulders. You blow me away. :)

Can't wait until I'm done & go back to eating like a man again... Haha
Ha thank you man and no doubt you'll be even more beast!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys official last update- Start PCT today. Got picked to log A couple Purus Products with PCT so my PCT now looks like

Nolva 20/20/20/20
Dpol
recycle
slinshot
Multi
MM+Condense starting the last week

If anyone would like to follow my PCT log heresthe link-
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216490-dans-purus-pct.html#post3676733

Again Thanks to EVERYONE who followed along. Rather you were in here posting up comments or just quietly following along. You guys made Me push myself harder than i thought i could. Special thanks to a couple ppl, AB for the bench tips Tech88 for the leg tips and Ricky for all the diet help. this cycle wouldnt have been near as successful as it was without you guys. You guys better be around for the Bulkin til im hulkin cycle in may! til then Get swoled up guys!

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Good luck bro. I will have a moment of silence for you.

I will follow along on that purus log

technique88

technique88

Awards
You straight killed it bro! Thanks for the shout out and I will be following all your logs

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Hey guys official last update- Start PCT today. Got picked to log A couple Purus Products with PCT so my PCT now looks like

Nolva 20/20/20/20
Dpol
recycle
slinshot
Multi
MM+Condense starting the last week

If anyone would like to follow my PCT log heresthe link-
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/216490-dans-purus-pct.html#post3676733

Again Thanks to EVERYONE who followed along. Rather you were in here posting up comments or just quietly following along. You guys made Me push myself harder than i thought i could. Special thanks to a couple ppl, AB for the bench tips Tech88 for the leg tips and Ricky for all the diet help. this cycle wouldnt have been near as successful as it was without you guys. You guys better be around for the Bulkin til im hulkin cycle in may! til then Get swoled up guys!
Sick brother enjoy the products!

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just had to jump on here and say that I spent that last hour reading through every post in this thread...very inspirational stuff! This is why I love AM so much. Anytime I need a little motivation I find a thread like this and just feel pumped and ready to rock it! Thanks Dan for putting in the hard work and logging your progress...I'm sure I speak for a lot of people who don't post but got inspired from this. I look forward to seeing your future posts as well.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just had to jump on here and say that I spent that last hour reading through every post in this thread...very inspirational stuff! This is why I love AM so much. Anytime I need a little motivation I find a thread like this and just feel pumped and ready to rock it! Thanks Dan for putting in the hard work and logging your progress...I'm sure I speak for a lot of people who don't post but got inspired from this. I look forward to seeing your future posts as well.
Wow man that actually means alot. Thank u. I'm trying to talk myself out of hopping back on cycle a month early right now so it might be march instead of April ill have another log up and hope you follow along. Again thanks man I appreciate the kind words.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Don't tell him that his heads big enough as it Is :D lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Don't tell him that his heads big enough as it Is :D lol
Ha! Yeah but he's worked HARD to get his head that big! I'm actually reading through your PCT log now.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Ha! Yeah but he's worked HARD to get his head that big! I'm actually reading through your PCT log now.
Yeah he did his cycle was a total success. Oh yep it's a bit boring just from a ph stack. Another week to go :)