Beastmode=on....first test cycle

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for this even though I'm late your results thus far are pretty impressive!
Thanks bro. It's pretty much over now though. Make sure your around for the next one though haha.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been awhile since I've checked in! Awesome results so far bro!
Hey there he is! Where you been bro? PCT start pretty soon for u? My last shot was Tuesday. It's weird not getting one tonight haha

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
I know how that it. I keep think "sh*t when is my next shot?.... oh yeah I'm in pct" its a constant reminder of the "good days" lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
I know how that it. I keep think "sh*t when is my next shot?.... oh yeah I'm in pct" its a constant reminder of the "good days" lol
the way you guys talk about not being on kinda scares me. And I understand, ****s an unreal feeling!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
the way you guys talk about not being on kinda scares me. And I understand, ****s an unreal feeling!
Ha to be honest I don't even remember what it's like to not be on lol...I'm just going to have a hard time going in the gym and not going balls out for a month

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Ha to be honest I don't even remember what it's like to not be on lol...I'm just going to have a hard time going in the gym and not going balls out for a month
Exactly man. I have to remember to tone it down a notch. I can't wait in about 1-2 more years I will be ready to blast and cruise... forever on!!!

msrider

msrider

Awards
I hurd that! Not gunna enjoy that part bro. But my back sure could use a lighter workout. Lol! Get it back for bext cycle then kill it again :)

Papihustler33

Papihustler33

Awards
Haven't checkin in for a bit either. But wow you look like a different person..way to put in the work! I'm curious for your next cycle what are you going to add to the test?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haven't checkin in for a bit either. But wow you look like a different person..way to put in the work! I'm curious for your next cycle what are you going to add to the test?
Holy sh1t man where u been? I'm thinking I'm gonna add NPP and tbol with either a SD or winny finisher. Not 100% sure yet. I need to do some more research on 19 nors before I do anything though.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hurd that! Not gunna enjoy that part bro. But my back sure could use a lighter workout. Lol! Get it back for bext cycle then kill it again :)
Haha yeah gotta keep that back right. I've had lower back and hip problems lately not sure why.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Exactly man. I have to remember to tone it down a notch. I can't wait in about 1-2 more years I will be ready to blast and cruise... forever on!!!
Lol that would be sick! The wife wants more kids though so blast and cruise is probably quite a while down the road for me haha

Papihustler33

Papihustler33

Awards
Holy sh1t man where u been? I'm thinking I'm gonna add NPP and tbol with either a SD or winny finisher. Not 100% sure yet. I need to do some more research on 19 nors before I do anything though.
Yeah been a bit busy with work and current cycle..I decided to roll with a bit more aggressive cycle this time. But loving it!

Test c, deca with H-drol kickstart and finish with win.

Started with 500mg of test but in week 6 now and going to 750 mg a week of test. I'm about 260lbs now and my coach suggested it. But we will see.. More is not always better. It's crazy how much you gained though for real.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Lol that would be sick! The wife wants more kids though so blast and cruise is probably quite a while down the road for me haha
Yeah gotta keep family in mind man. At least your priorities are right. Me tho.... I'm recently divorced and just dating now... I give no f*cks lol. But seriously if I had a family I probably wouldnt blast and cruise until TRT in my 30s

msrider

msrider

Awards
Yeah gotta keep family in mind man. At least your priorities are right. Me tho.... I'm recently divorced and just dating now... I give no f*cks lol. But seriously if I had a family I probably wouldnt blast and cruise until TRT in my 30s
Does that mean I'm ok cause I'm fixed lol 3 kids is more than enough lol

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Does that mean I'm ok cause I'm fixed lol 3 kids is more than enough lol
Depends how serious you really are. I will be competing and being able to blast and cruise will help with competitions that's my logic until I get on TRT :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Depends how serious you really are. I will be competing and being able to blast and cruise will help with competitions that's my logic until I get on TRT :)
Cruising is doing a smaller dose for long periods of time, am I rite? And blasting is just throwing in something stronger for a couple months or am I total off my rocker lol and also I'm not saying I'm gunna b a great bodybuilder but I'm planning on trying in 2 years if I get to where I think I need to b. Those are tested comps aren't they so how do u get around that if ur cruising the whole time? just curious bro

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Cruising is doing a smaller dose for long periods of time, am I rite? And blasting is just throwing in something stronger for a couple months or am I total off my rocker lol and also I'm not saying I'm gunna b a great bodybuilder but I'm planning on trying in 2 years if I get to where I think I need to b. Those are tested comps aren't they so how do u get around that if ur cruising the whole time? just curious bro
I will be in the untested weight class. And yes you are right on blast cruise. I would cruise at 200-250mg injections every week. Blasting would be 500-750mg ew. I would throw in tren, deca, mast, npp into the mix during blast possibly orals. And would bring in light hepatoxic orals in for my cruising like anavar at around 75-100mg ed.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah been a bit busy with work and current cycle..I decided to roll with a bit more aggressive cycle this time. But loving it!

Test c, deca with H-drol kickstart and finish with win.

Started with 500mg of test but in week 6 now and going to 750 mg a week of test. I'm about 260lbs now and my coach suggested it. But we will see.. More is not always better. It's crazy how much you gained though for real.
That's awesome man how is the cycle treating you? It's crazy because in the same weight as when I started but feel twice as big lol

technique88

technique88

Awards
You should run tren next cycle :)

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha tren scares me I don't know enough about it

Lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I guess I have almost 6 months to research lol

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got one kid...that's enough lol I look at it is a surgery free permeant birth control haha what's a decent cruise dose? 250mg a week? Then blast 2 times a year at 750mg with some orals or other injects?

xFireBullx

Awards
Replying so im in and following. Will start reading tonight

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got one kid...that's enough lol I look at it is a surgery free permeant birth control haha what's a decent cruise dose? 250mg a week? Then blast 2 times a year at 750mg with some orals or other injects?
Haha ones def enough for me right now but she wants at least one more. Those doses sound right to me.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This^^..TRT is for life brotha. Not something you can just do when u feel like doing.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
This^^..TRT is for life brotha. Not something you can just do when u feel like doing.
Very true. I will always use testosterone whether its for bodybuilding or not. When I am in my 30s I can get tested for low test and put on TRT. The 5 years before that.... blast and cruise on UGL gear lol

msrider

msrider

Awards
I will be in the untested weight class. And yes you are right on blast cruise. I would cruise at 200-250mg injections every week. Blasting would be 500-750mg ew. I would throw in tren, deca, mast, npp into the mix during blast possibly orals. And would bring in light hepatoxic orals in for my cruising like anavar at around 75-100mg ed.
That sounds awesome! What does TRT mean bro? And what class would the no test b? Sorry for the dumb ?'s Also when u cruise for that low amount of test would u need an ai the whole time ur cruising?

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
That sounds awesome! What does TRT mean bro? And what class would the no test b? Sorry for the dumb ?'s Also when u cruise for that low amount of test would u need an ai the whole time ur cruising?
Pm me and I will answer that so we don't hijack homeboys thread :)

msrider

msrider

Awards
Sorry Dan for High jacking ur **** bro, lol! I will be running tren, prop, my 3rd cycle kinda wanna check out some mast too. Would that b a cutting cyle bro?

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry Dan for High jacking ur **** bro, lol! I will be running tren, prop, my 3rd cycle kinda wanna check out some mast too. Would that b a cutting cyle bro?
Haha no worries at all man. Didnt think I were hi jacking. I enjoy the conversation. IMO as far as cycles go your diets going to determine the outcome. It's all about how u want to use the compounds. Some people bulk on tren and prop. To me diets key.

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
Haha no worries at all man. Didnt think I were hi jacking. I enjoy the conversation. IMO as far as cycles go your diets going to determine the outcome. It's all about how u want to use the compounds. Some people bulk on tren and prop. To me diets key.
You are exactly right brother. Gear is gear. What and how you feed your muscles determines your gains.

msrider

msrider

Awards
Good brotha, yeah man my diet is on point for sure. Never been so healthy. I here things on here about bloat and things from dbol but I could c abs coming in good then but now on winny ****s getting exciting. Just uploaded a pick on my thread if ya would check it out. No homo guys lol! Just a happy guy on juice. Haha

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are exactly right brother. Gear is gear. What and how you feed your muscles determines your gains.
It makes me laugh when I see guys saying they're on a hardcore bulk running A ridiculous test, Deca, and d bol...on 2500 cals lol

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good brotha, yeah man my diet is on point for sure. Never been so healthy. I here things on here about bloat and things from dbol but I could c abs coming in good then but now on winny ****s getting exciting. Just uploaded a pick on my thread if ya would check it out. No homo guys lol! Just a happy guy on juice. Haha
Def. will check that out man.

technique88

technique88

Awards
Trenbolone is the god of all steroids. Period.

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
It makes me laugh when I see guys saying they're on a hardcore bulk running A ridiculous test, Deca, and d bol...on 2500 cals lol
Ha yeah I know. Guys at my gym are always coming up and asking me or assuming I'm on a ton of gear. I just tell them 40/40/20 @3500 calories will put on muscle.... do cardio to drop any unwanted fat. They are like huh?...wut?

msrider

msrider

Awards
Ha yeah I know. Guys at my gym are always coming up and asking me or assuming I'm on a ton of gear. I just tell them 40/40/20 @3500 calories will put on muscle.... do cardio to drop any unwanted fat. They are like huh?...wut?
What do u say when they ask what the 40/40/20 means

DangerDave

DangerDave

Awards
What do u say when they ask what the 40/40/20 means
I tell them lol. Out of 3500 calories 40% should be carbs, 40% protein, 20% fat. If they can't comprehend that I put my headphones back in and keep lifting.... more than them

msrider

msrider

Awards
I tell them lol. Out of 3500 calories 40% should be carbs, 40% protein, 20% fat. If they can't comprehend that I put my headphones back in and keep lifting.... more than them
That's awesome! That's what I will say then cause I get asked a lot. Lol! Good answer bro

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
HELL YEAH strength is back! Update in a bit. Lets just say PR on bench! Super pumped!

Danb2285

Danb2285

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Completely shredded my chest tonight! Was pretty much shot after flat bench. Had to cut tri's out have a little wrist thing going on in my right wrist can't do a whole lot with it right now but it's getting better everyday.

Flat bench
160-15
250-8
315-1
340-1(pr)
275-8
285-5
225-13

Close grip bench
160-12
185-8
185-8